• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters only -- how sure are you that Trump will win?

Trump voters - how sure are you of a Trump win?

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
What do you think? How sure are you of a Trump win?

This is a public poll. Anyone who votes in this poll will be considered a Trump voter. :)

I wonder what sort of penalty election interference professionals will have to endure if he loses and they aren't able to foment a civil war.

In 2016 my vote was more of a protest against Clinton than anything else and I had rather low expectations of a Trump victory. His win surprised me but in the past four years I have come to respect his commitment to the office and to the ideals this nation was founded on. While he has definitely been volatile I have seen that pretty much everything he does respects the principles I find most important in a president. I also think that I'm not the only one who has that perception. My vote on Tuesday will not be a protest but, rather, an affirmation of my confidence in Americans to gravitate toward the principles of individual liberty and a corresponding responsibility to fight for and preserve that liberty. I'm not 100% confident that he'll win but I am substantially more confidant today than I was four years ago.

The polls had Biden comfortably ahead of Trump a couple weeks ago. Some by 8% - 11%.

Biden's poll numbers have dipped quite a bit in just 2 weeks. He's now 3% to 4% ahead.

I predict a tight race either way.

What concerns me (and those I spoken with) is the Senate - - - I would much rather Biden win the WH and republicans hold the Senate than Trump win re-election and dems takeover both houses of Congress. :oops:

Just as sure as I was in 2016...100%.

So since you are 100% sure he will win you will agree to leave this board if he loses right? Oh wait, let me guess, you really aren't the sure to make that bet right?

Stupid challenge rejected.

Go play your games with someone else.

So you aren't 100% sure, we got it. You're scared Trump will lose. Trump supporters are scared shitless and won't back up their rhetoric when they are asked to and ***** out instead. We get it. Most Trump supporters are wussies.

Stupid challenge rejected.

Go play your games with someone else.

Grow up, lady.

Your husband lied and conspired to take down the freaking President. Hell, what YOU'VE gone through doesn't even compare to what Stone's wife went through when jack-booted thugs invaded her home in the middle of the night and rousted her out in her nightgown.

Screw you.

A textbook example of, "malaise and loss of civic virtue".

"..Oh my
Life has passed me by
The country I was brought up in
Fell apart and died..."

I'm sure I'll forget to do it, sometimes, but I'm going to try to set an example by including the above quote box at the bottom of every future post because it epitomizes the "rot" (i.e., the moral decay) on this forum and in this (thug) country.

In 2016 my vote was more of a protest against Clinton than anything else and I had rather low expectations of a Trump victory. His win surprised me but in the past four years I have come to respect his commitment to the office and to the ideals this nation was founded on. While he has definitely been volatile I have seen that pretty much everything he does respects the principles I find most important in a president.

Hahahahahaha.

Lord have mercy.

Am just amazed anyone would be naive to put 100% down. Same thing if someone believed 100% that Biden will win.

There are just so many unknowns in this race from questionable polls to questionable balloting.

I must say though people who believe they know something 100% are the kind of people I like to play poker with for money.

The polls had Biden comfortably ahead of Trump a couple weeks ago. Some by 8% - 11%.

Biden's poll numbers have dipped quite a bit in just 2 weeks. He's now 3% to 4% ahead.

I predict a tight race either way.

What concerns me (and those I spoken with) is the Senate - - - I would much rather Biden win the WH and republicans hold the Senate than Trump win re-election and dems takeover both houses of Congress. :oops:
If Trump wins I think there is a very real possibilty that republicans gain seats in both chambers.

So you aren't 100% sure, we got it. You're scared Trump will lose. Trump supporters are scared shitless and won't back up their rhetoric when they are asked to and ***** out instead. We get it. Most Trump supporters are wussies.
More games...

What do you think? How sure are you of a Trump win?

This is a public poll. Anyone who votes in this poll will be considered a Trump voter. :)

50/50. I think Biden is an incredibly weak candidate, and Trump has a very strong and loyal base of support.

However, there are also A LOT of people who seem to just pathologically hate Trump for the sake of hating him. COVID hasn't helped his case in this regard.

However, however, there are also A LOT of people who find the Left's constant hysteria, and especially their support for the looting and rioting which have taken place over the last few months, to be absolutely disgusting. Quite a lot of those people have been "walking away" from the Democratic Party, and throwing their support behind Trump, for that exact reason.

One of those last two is the "silent majority," and they will likely carry the election. It remains to be seen which.

Hahahahahaha.

Lord have mercy.

If there was any one thing the founders could all agree on, it was this: Do not put a massive amount of power in the hands of one man.

I'd be amazed if there isn't a backlash against the left's vile actions over the summer...and the Democrats backed those actions. Also the democrat candidate is pathetic..at least Trump has a character (we'll miss him when he's gone lol) and has actually had a life outside politics. Good luck Trump from across the Atlantic !

Oh, I know that he will LOSE.

His enemies have done an excellent job in demonizing him in the last four years.

And, of course, his "abrasive" personality did not help.

Bottom line: The American people are going to give power to the Dems, who abetted all the violence this year. (The Speaker of the House even kneeled to the mob and excused vandalism.)

I have come to respect his commitment to the office and to the ideals this nation was founded on. While he has definitely been volatile I have seen that pretty much everything he does respects the principles I find most important in a president.

This is like... Wow.

Off the walls, alternate universe stuff.

The only thing Trump respects is himself and to believe this... I mean... Mind. Blowing.

Back
Top Bottom