• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Voter Shot After Debate Turns Violent... Said Would Be Good President...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
CLEVELAND (AP) – An Ohio man accused of shooting another man in the leg during a fight over presidential politics last month has turned himself into police.

Cleveland.com reports 45-year-old Darnell Hall has been charged with felonious assault.

He appeared Saturday in Cleveland Municipal Court, where his bond was set at $15,000.

Trump Voter Shot After Political Debate Spurs Shooting « CBS Pittsburgh

I guess the media tried to cover this up for a month, hoping it would fade out.........considering that it was premeditated, I'm surprised they didn't charge attempted murder.

Sent from the bore of my smoking hot .44, the original point and click interface.

Guess this part:

But at Saturday’s hearing, defense attorney Harvey Bruner said the bar owner tried to grab Hall’s gun, which caused the gun to fire one shot.

Is why he was let out on bail.

Yeesh. People are going full moron this year.

I guess the media tried to cover this up for a month, hoping it would fade out.

Americans commit 14,000 murders and 1,400,000 violent crimes each year. Major news outlets are not going to report on a non-fatal shooting that resulted from one man trying to grab another man's gun during an argument.

Not everything is a big mean liberal conspiracy to victimize you.

Americans commit 14,000 murders and 1,400,000 violent crimes each year. Major news outlets are not going to report on a non-fatal shooting that resulted from one man trying to grab another man's gun during an argument.

Your numbers are bogus BS! And the media are major hypocrites, as are most liberals!

If this was a Clinton voter...it would be on everyone's Front Page! So don't try and makes us believe your BS! I ain't fooled like you are.

Guess this part:

Is why he was let out on bail.

Yeesh. People are going full moron this year.

Yes they are....Trump has them running scarred and I'm enjoying watching them piss all over themselves.

Your numbers are bogus BS!

Your posts are bogus BS.

Declining from just shy of 1,400,000 violent crimes to 1,150,000, from 2009 to 2013:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....olent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final

2013: 14,196 murders

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/murder-topic-page/

You seriously expected to lie and get away with it?

(Edit: I mean, it took about 12 seconds to search google and find the exact links. And you're going to try to lie about it? )

Last edited:
Your numbers are bogus BS! And the media are major hypocrites, as are most liberals!

If this was a Clinton voter...it would be on everyone's Front Page! So don't try and makes us believe your BS! I ain't fooled like you are.

Editing in the rest of that stupid noise after I shot down your lie didn't help.

Yes they are....Trump has them running scarred and I'm enjoying watching them piss all over themselves.

:roll: yeah. I'm sure they're running real scared.

RCP TvH.jpg

The numbers are correct, at least compared to 2014 reports. It's probably a bit higher this year. Murder rates in the US have been falling since 1991, currently at 4.5 per 100,000 per year.

Your posts are bogus BS.

Declining from just shy of 1,400,000 violent crimes to 1,150,000, from 2009 to 2013:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....olent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final

2013: 14,196 murders

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/murder-topic-page/

You seriously expected to lie and get away with it?

(Edit: I mean, it took about 12 seconds to search google and find the exact links. And you're going to try to lie about it? )

Nope, I don't lie.......but what you post doesn't really reflect the truth of the matter.

And the violent crime has dropped significantly, because more good people are buying guns and defending themselves.

Editing in the rest of that stupid noise after I shot down your lie didn't help.

I don't lie.

:roll: yeah. I'm sure they're running real scared.

View attachment 67205387

They are ..........otherwise they would be laying out all the propaganda and lies that they are using, in the MSM and from the WH! I've never seen an assualt on a person's character as bad as this......they have thrown out any and all journalistic morality and truth, to attack Trump.

Nope, but what you post doesn't really reflect the truth of the matter.

Well, you have to actually click on the links to the FBI crime statistics to see that my posts were 100% accurate. That would require an honest approach to the matter, however.

I don't lie.

I just proved that you lied about my figures, when you claimed they were "bogus BS!"

They are ..........otherwise they would be laying out all the propaganda and lies that they are using

:lol: says a man who uncritically posts material from Breitbart and InfoWars.

Putting out material that agrees with you doesn't mean you're scared. It means that you like material that agrees with you :).

Hillary & Co aren't scared. If anything, they are probably over-confident.

I've never seen an assualt on a person's character as bad as this.

Well then I recommend you re-wind to the primaries and see how Trump went after people :)

Well, you have to actually click on the links to the FBI crime statistics to see that my posts were 100% accurate. That would require an honest approach to the matter, however.

I just proved that you lied about my figures, when you claimed they were "bogus BS!"

They were bogus, the figures you gave have dropped "substantially". In addition, most of those figures are related to gang bangers killing each other(no big loss anyway).

And this....*The killing of a felon by a peace officer in the line of duty.
* The killing of a felon, during the commission of a felony, by a private citizen.

Tabulated separately, but thrown into the mix by most liberals as gun violence.

Noooo, I did not lie about your figures.,...they are bogus....your graph proves it....

You said shy of 1,400,000 when the actual figure use to be 1,325,000 and is now just over 1,150,000.

A drop of about 2 million 500 thousand. That to me is a significant difference and thus....bogus on your part.

Pardon me for being to picky.

Last edited:
:lol: says a man who uncritically posts material from Breitbart and InfoWars.

Putting out material that agrees with you doesn't mean you're scared. It means that you like material that agrees with you :).

Hillary & Co aren't scared. If anything, they are probably over-confident.

Well then I recommend you re-wind to the primaries and see how Trump went after people :)

I'm not talking about Hillary and company, I'm talking about Demos in the MSM, Hollywood and liberal bastions everywhere.

Yes Trump went after people...good for Trump! Face the enemy head on!

Last edited:
I'm not talking about Hillary and company, I'm talking about Demos in the MSM, Hollywood and liberal bastions everywhere.

Yeah.... they aren't scared either, bro. They're gonna have a good time burying Trump and wrecking the GOP. Nobody outside of the Trumpkin Echo Chamber thinks that the left is scared of him, electorally.

Yes Trump went after people...good for Trump! Face the enemy head on!

:roll: So, given that you think that a personal attack means the individual is afraid, you would argue that Trump has spent (thus far) the entire election cycle scared?

They were bogus, the figures you gave have dropped "substantially". In addition, most of those figures are related to gang bangers killing each other(no big loss anyway).

And this....*The killing of a felon by a peace officer in the line of duty.
* The killing of a felon, during the commission of a felony, by a private citizen.

Tabulated separately, but thrown into the mix by most liberals as gun violence.

You know, it is OK for you to admit you were wrong. I'm not sure you've had the experience, but I can reassure you that your hands won't fall off or anything unpleasant like that. It might even make you feel better!

(And if you'd shut up long enough to read people's posts, you will note that LowDown also cited stats to you. He's not a "liberal" you can rant about).

There is a big difference between a #Nevertrump person and someone who has no intention of voting for a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. I suspect these people were Clintonistas, you know, the flip side of Trumpkins.

How can they be Clintonistas if they are unwilling to vote for a liar-huckster-liberal? Not to mention criminal.

While a crime was committed, I see this as being better suited for the political campaign or general politics forums rather than the law & order forum.

While a crime was committed, I see this as being better suited for the political campaign or general politics forums rather than the law & order forum.

Hillary Clinton's roving gangs are a law and order issue. She has brownshirts under her employ who's sole purpose is to use intimidation to engage in voter suppression.

Back
Top Bottom