• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump victory spurs protests nationwide

Ok, so back to my original point. Neither party's candidates has exactly been frugal with our tax payer money, HAVE THEY?

No, that is why I voted for an outsider and if he doesn't get a better return on the deficit spending than previous Presidents I will consider an alternative. Problem is he was a better alternative to Hillary

No, that is why I voted for an outsider and if he doesn't get a better return on the deficit spending than previous Presidents I will consider an alternative. Problem is he was a better alternative to Hillary

That last sentence is where we disagree.

That last sentence is where we disagree.

Then you are inconsistent like most liberals, you don't like deficits and debt but would elect an establishment candidate who contributed to the deficit and debt over her decade old public service? That isn't logical. If you want change you don't put someone in office who contributed to the problem

Then you are inconsistent like most liberals, you don't like deficits and debt but would elect an establishment candidate who contributed to the deficit and debt over her decade old public service? That isn't logical. If you want change you don't put someone in office who contributed to the problem

No, it's not inconsistent. I think TRUMP will add more to the deficit than Clinton would.

What goes around comes around. Since you all treated Obama like ****. Expect to receive the same for Trump. Should be fun.

I didn't realize you were such an Obama fan too. I don't recall people calling Obama an illegitimate president as they did to Bush. The GOP didn't filibuster his two justice picks. But I will note, I am extremely glad McConnell put a kibosh on Merrick Gartland's nomination.

No, it's not inconsistent. I think TRUMP will add more to the deficit than Clinton would.

Trump will promote economic activity and that will grow federal revenue. He will also cut the size of the Federal Govt. thus the budget

Is this a civil society? Protesters overtaking highways, smashing store windows, igniting fires and in at least one city, facing pepper spray and rubber projectiles from police trying to clear the streets. Talk about others in third world countries but look at yourselves in the mirror.

Trump will promote economic activity and that will grow federal revenue. He will also cut the size of the Federal Govt. thus the budget

Any guess on either of those numbers? TRUMP said the economy would grow 4%. I don't know that I ever heard how much he'd reduce spending. I know his tax revenues will drop dramitically if enacted.

Is this a civil society? Protesters overtaking highways, smashing store windows, igniting fires and in at least one city, facing pepper spray and rubber projectiles from police trying to clear the streets. Talk about others in third world countries but look at yourselves in the mirror.

Very few protesters have turned to violence but please use that to denigrate the tens of thousands who aren't.

Very few protesters have turned to violence but please use that to denigrate the tens of thousands who aren't.

Very few? They are spreading like wild fire if you care to update.

Any guess on either of those numbers? TRUMP said the economy would grow 4%. I don't know that I ever heard how much he'd reduce spending. I know his tax revenues will drop dramitically if enacted.

Obama is the first President never to hit 3% in economic growth and that is terrible coming off a bad recession, Reagan exceeded 7%. Yes, I believe Trump will grow the economy more than 4% and will cut the budget. Tax revenues will be grow due to economic growth something apparently you don't understand. You said Clinton balanced the budget, when did he do that and what economic policies generated the revenue to come close to balancing the budget, His tax increases of 1993 were mostly repealed.

So you basically want the Democrats to do what the GOP did for the past 8 years. Stall and preventing Congress from getting anything done.

How is that any better? Stalling for 4 years isn't gonna help anyone. Instead, of being pouty douchebags, the Democrats should work with Trump as much as possible to get something ****ing done.

Disagree!

Cool I guess. Clinton was the last president to balance the budget, with the help of republican congress. Neither sides presidents have been exactly frugal, now have they?

I still don't understand why people haven't learned the truth about this deception. So many years later, and people believe the same lies!

The last president to have an actual surplus was Nixon. 1969 was the last fiscal year that the national debt decreased.

How can you claim president Clinton had a balanced budget, and still have the national debt increase?

So you have been told, how do you balance the budget and add 1.4 trillion to the debt? Here is the reality the left wants to ignore

Debt by President

Reagan 1.7 trillion
GHW Bush 1.4 trillion
GW Bush 4.9 trillion

Total 8.0 trillion and none of them had debt exceeding 100% of GDP

Clinton 1.4 trillion
Obama 9.6 trillion

Total 11.0 trillion and counting. Current debt exceeds annual GDP. And debt is being serviced at 250 billion a year 45% going to foreign countries

This is rather scary!

And I don't want to blame Bush for Obama, but TARP and the economic collapse happened before was even sworn in. That's where most of the 9.6 trillion comes from.
Things starting to fall apart in 2006, when it was apparent the democrats would take congress.

If the protesters cannot police their own, then maybe the organizers should be responsible for all the harm...

Obama is the first President never to hit 3% in economic growth and that is terrible coming off a bad recession, Reagan exceeded 7%. Yes, I believe Trump will grow the economy more than 4% and will cut the budget. Tax revenues will be grow due to economic growth something apparently you don't understand. You said Clinton balanced the budget, when did he do that and what economic policies generated the revenue to come close to balancing the budget, His tax increases of 1993 were mostly repealed.

I sure hope this is true. I don't like Trump, but I do believe he can accomplish great things if congress doesn't hold him back.

I just don't think he can deal with the petty self-centered childish asses in congress as well as other leaders.

Cw4Dc6kUcAAfXfM.jpg

Picture of the relevance and importance of downloaded simple-minded memes...

I agree with them. Why call the police when you can be a real man, grow some balls, and deal with the problem yourself...?

Tyrion most certainly has grown a pair as Game of Thrones develops!

I'm glad to see the Libbos are being good sports.

LOL, its funny watching the effete leftist rage about violent revolution. its beyond funny

LOL, its funny watching the effete leftist rage about violent revolution. its beyond funny

What's funny, is that the Libbos don't own guns and they want a revolution. At the same time they illustrate the importance of private gun ownership. The political violence of late shows why they oppose gun ownership. Without it, they could use violence to force their agenda upon the rest of the country. It proves their agenda is rooted in fascism and communism.

What's funny, is that the Libbos don't own guns and they want a revolution. At the same time they illustrate the importance of private gun ownership. The political violence of late shows why they oppose gun ownership. Without it, they could use violence to force their agenda upon the rest of the country. It proves their agenda is rooted in fascism and communism.

radical lefties tend to riot in areas where the population is not legally armed. They don't tend to come to neighborhoods where the residents both take a dim view of the "rent a riot" rabble and have access to firearms. When a hispanic cop shot a black mope off a motorbike in Miami years ago, blacks went beserk but according to a US Marshal friend of mine-who was assigned to that district at the time, none of the rioting took place in "Little Havana" which the Deputy noted was heavily armed. Most of the riotings took place in areas that were black-not hispanic (the cop was of Columbian Heritage)

I still don't understand why people haven't learned the truth about this deception. So many years later, and people believe the same lies!

The last president to have an actual surplus was Nixon. 1969 was the last fiscal year that the national debt decreased.

How can you claim president Clinton had a balanced budget, and still have the national debt increase?
Smoke and mirrors. I've been preaching this for years, and apparently only you, I, and about three others care to listen.

Back
Top Bottom