• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump v Clinton

That's what's cool. I don't have to believe anything. I'm one vote of many.

No angst here.

And there ya go, all satisfied, hold that thought.

Thread makes me think of this
HT.jpg

Well all this debate is becoming increasingly pointless. They say kasich is dropping out later today ...

~Roger T. Cooper~

In an "anything's possible" scenario I suppose.

However, I still think Clinton has a tight hold on the super-delegates which will push her over the top.

And don't forget the "pesky"2.5 million more votes than Sanders. That is why the Super Delegates are staying hers too. Sanders supporters seem to think the SD's should switch to him and overrule that majority. It's not going to happen.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/apr/05/hillary-clinton/does-clinton-really-have-25-million-more-votes-san/

I think an honest man supporting the interest of the people would probably be burned at the stake if he became president.

I hope they don't burn Trump :(

Could be...but, I suspect the prospect of a President Trump will unite a lot of factions. IMO, Hillary will start looking like a pretty good option for many people when faced with the idea of President Donald.

Never underestimate the value of free stuff. John Edwards could still make it to the White House on that basis.

No thanks. I'm only vaguely interested to begin with, and certainly not interested enough to google. I'm always amused by these headline grabbing posts which wind up to be worthless.

Welcome to the Jungle, baby

Back
Top Bottom