• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump using DOJ to manufacture voter fraud scandal ( 9 discarded "Trump ballots")

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This whole narrative "Democrats stealing the election because of 9 discarded ballots" is a total fabrication.

This is what happens when you have lying & cheating politicians who have no sense of decency at the helm of the ship of state.

It wouldn't be so bad, but it is the President and his AG that are behind it, and the jig is up, it's all smoke and mirrors to forward a narrative
that there is rampant voter fraud ( sorry, there just isn't ) and thus mail in voting must be disbanded.

We caught you (Trump & Barr) in your devious scheme. And, Max Wolking, you're a dishonest chump, too.

He deleted the tweet, but we caught it just in time to show what a LIAR he is willing to be to forward a bullshit right wing agenda.

Wolking-tweet.jpg

“There’s a big difference between what happened in Luzerne County and systemic fraud that says you can’t trust the result of the election,” said Ben Ginsberg, a longtime election lawyer for Republicans.

Ginsberg said the Luzerne irregularities “absolutely” warrant investigation, but he also said officials need to distinguish between willful fraud and a simple mistake.

Truth be told, the whole affair was caused by Trump suing over 'naked envelopes' and that led to the accidental toss of the ballots as they didn't contain the inner envelope (thus they were 'naked') which was why they were tossed. It's kinda complicated, but that's the long and short of it. The whole thing was innocent. And now, Trump and Barr, like the buffoons of keystone cops they are, SEIZED ON IT like hyenas on a dead carcass ('xcuse the mixed metaphors :) ) .

I'm uploading the Chris Hayes segment which exposes , in great detail, the above, but it will take about an hour to get it uploaded, and MSNBC won't have it uploaded until tomorrow. I will post another OP as a video follow up on this story.

Justice Department policy calls for keeping voter fraud investigations under
wraps to avoid affecting election outcome...

“The question of who voters voted for would be immaterial in any kind of tampering investigation,
and it seems to be in there for political reasons, to bolster the president’s arguments that the election is being rigged against him,” said Richard L. Hasen, a professor of law at the University of California, Irvine.

It would almost be comical, except that it's deadly serious, and the fake "fraud" message is doing the rounds.

It doesn't look like fraud, but it does look like extreme stupidity.

Makes you wonder how many are being thrown away that aren't discovered.

It doesn't look like fraud, but it does look like extreme stupidity.

The "fraud" that is being perpetrated is being done by Trump, he is at a really today and he said "Democrats are losing ballots all over the place".

This is what democrats are up against, a lying, cheating, despicable fascist of a human being who is trying to kill health care for 20,000,000 Americans.

History tells us that such individuals are hard to beat, largely because a large part of the population are gullible.

☝ This is all Trump and the corrupt dudes under him are trying to accomplish. Plant the seed and the rubes swallow it whole.
This, from the "Trump is going to refuse to step down!" party. 😂

Makes you wonder how many are being thrown away that aren't discovered.

Historically speaking, absentee ballots have a fairly high spoilage rate, and if there were, say, 150 million votes cast, that number would be over a million.

But, it's not 'democrats" trying to do it, it's republicans trying to get ballots thrown out, such as the lawsuit in PA where they wanted 'naked ballots' (those where the voter forgot to include the inside envelope) tossed. Also, in counties where the ballots are being examined by republicans, can we trust them to give the benefit of the doubt on ballots where the signatures aren't perfect matches? On different days, my signature varies a bit, where some unscrupulous examiner might, if a ballot is hard to tell, toss it out, where a more fair examiner would give the benefit of the doubt, and multiply this by millions of votes examined, and I won't be wondering how many are accidentally thrown away, I will be wondering how many republicans will intentionally try to get thrown out.

Historically speaking, it is democrats who want more votes cast, and republicans who want fewer votes case. Watch the film ( free on Amazon prime ) "Rigged"

This, from the "Trump is going to refuse to step down!" party. 😂

of course Trump will step down if he's elected. he has no choice.

he's probably go on Fox News immediately though. the boy is just a brat supported by MEN who are supposed to despise brats.

Historically speaking, absentee ballots have a fairly high spoilage rate, and if there were, say, 150 million votes cast, that number would be over a million.
And that's just the ones that are received. The media and Democrats are making them seem much more reliable than they are. I'll be voting in-person and early to beat the crowds, as I always do.

This whole narrative "Democrats stealing the election because of 9 discarded ballots" is a total fabrication.

This is what happens when you have lying & cheating politicians who have no sense of decency at the helm of the ship of state.

It wouldn't be so bad, but it is the President and his AG that are behind it, and the jig is up, it's all smoke and mirrors to forward a narrative
that there is rampant voter fraud ( sorry, there just isn't ) and thus mail in voting must be disbanded.

We caught you (Trump & Barr) in your devious scheme. And, Max Wolking, you're a dishonest chump, too.

He deleted the tweet, but we caught it just in time to show what a LIAR he is willing to be to forward a bullshit right wing agenda.

View attachment 67296522

“There’s a big difference between what happened in Luzerne County and systemic fraud that says you can’t trust the result of the election,” said Ben Ginsberg, a longtime election lawyer for Republicans.

Ginsberg said the Luzerne irregularities “absolutely” warrant investigation, but he also said officials need to distinguish between willful fraud and a simple mistake.

Truth be told, the whole affair was caused by Trump suing over 'naked envelopes' and that led to the accidental toss of the ballots as they didn't contain the inner envelope (thus they were 'naked') which was why they were tossed. It's kinda complicated, but that's the long and short of it. The whole thing was innocent. And now, Trump and Barr, like the buffoons of keystone cops they are, SEIZED ON IT like hyenas on a dead carcass ('xcuse the mixed metaphors :) ) .

I'm uploading the Chris Hayes segment which exposes , in great detail, the above, but it will take about an hour to get it uploaded, and MSNBC won't have it uploaded until tomorrow. I will post another OP as a video follow up on this story.

“The question of who voters voted for would be immaterial in any kind of tampering investigation,
and it seems to be in there for political reasons, to bolster the president’s arguments that the election is being rigged against him,” said Richard L. Hasen, a professor of law at the University of California, Irvine.

Of course the tweet is just all nonsense. The FBI didn’t find the problem, the county staff found the problem. According to county management:

“While the actions of this individual has cast a concern, the above statement shows that the system of checks and balances set forth in Pennsylvania elections works,” Pedri wrote. “An error was made, a public servant discovered it and reported it to law enforcement at the local, State and Federal level who took over to ensure the integrity of the system in place.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And that's just the ones that are received. The media and Democrats are making them seem much more reliable than they are. I'll be voting in-person and early to beat the crowds, as I always do.
And Trump’s solution is to not count any of them.

You are lucky. There are still quite a few states that do not allow early voting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too. I watched a story yesterday of a man standing in line for over 4 hours to cast his vote in early voting. Around here heading to the polls early it is packed with people wanting to vote before they go to work. We head out the door around 10:00 there is still a line but not as long. If I see a line formed outside I will be prepared by taking a chair, have water or coffee if it is cold and snacks. If it is raining, snowing, etc I will be dressed appropriately and wait as long as it takes to cast my vote in person.

9 ballots accidentally tossed... Trump exclaims huge crisis. Meanwhile, the mass voter suppression efforts quietly continue.

"A federal judge on Monday rejected a lawsuit from President Trump’s reelection campaign to prevent Nevada from mailing paper ballots to all registered active voters. "

View attachment 67296522

Here is the video I promised

of course Trump will step down if he's elected. he has no choice.

he's probably go on Fox News immediately though. the boy is just a brat supported by MEN who are supposed to despise brats.

You meant 'not elected', eh?

Well, we know about spoilage, but the calculation is that, since it's so much more convenient, the increased number of ballots cast will vastly surpass the number of votes if it were in person, and that number will vastly exceed the spoilage:

Me too. I watched a story yesterday of a man standing in line for over 4 hours to cast his vote in early voting. Around here heading to the polls early it is packed with people wanting to vote before they go to work. We head out the door around 10:00 there is still a line but not as long. If I see a line formed outside I will be prepared by taking a chair, have water or coffee if it is cold and snacks. If it is raining, snowing, etc I will be dressed appropriately and wait as long as it takes to cast my vote in person.

In PA, Trump sued to get 'naked ballots' tossed. See, voters are supposed to place the ballot in a sealed envelope to place within the outer mail envelope, to conceal how people are voting.. Some people won't get the memo, don't read instructions and some will forget to placed them in the sealed eps.

So, the 9 ballots, in essence, were caused by Trump. This is what those ballots were. The whole thing is bullshit.

when we are talking about 165 million ballots, there are going to be mishaps, here and there. So, what Trump is going, every time there is one, they are seizing upon it, exploiting it, trumping it up, to forward their bullshit narrative that dems are engaging in fraud.

the truth is that the only fraud being perpetrated on the public is the one perpetrated by Trump. Now he's going around, like at a recent rally, saying 'dems are tossing Trump ballots all over the place' which is an epic lie.

No president in history acts as this president acts. In fact, what he is doing is totally compatible out fascist leaders operate.

In PA, Trump sued to get 'naked ballots' tossed. See, voters are supposed to place the ballot in a sealed envelope to place within the outer mail envelope, to conceal how people are voting.. Some people won't get the memo, don't read instructions and some will forget to placed them in the sealed eps.

So, the 9 ballots, in essence, were caused by Trump. This is what those ballots were. The whole thing is bullshit.

when we are talking about 165 million ballots, there are going to be mishaps, here and there. So, what Trump is going, every time there is one, they are seizing upon it, exploiting it, trumping it up, to forward their bullshit narrative that dems are engaging in fraud.

the truth is that the only fraud being perpetrated on the public is the one perpetrated by Trump. Now he's going around, like at a recent rally, saying 'dems are tossing Trump ballots all over the place' which is an epic lie.

No president in history acts as this president acts. In fact, what he is doing is totally compatible out fascist leaders operate.
That is not what ABC is reporting. It was done by a temp contractor who has been since relieved of his duties.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tem...-ballots-trash-pennsylvania/story?id=73251533

View attachment 67296522

The far right, playing with their guns, shooting themselves in the foot...bwahahaha

Ah, but for the price of a stamp ...

View attachment 67296522

The Presidents press secretary read off numerous examples of discarded or destroyed votes among the already returned mail in ballots that were Trump votes. It's clear where the democrats are going with mail in ballots.

Just another example of how Democrats want to change everything at the last second without debate, planning, or logistical considerations. Not because pandemic, not because any reason other than chaos, lawsuits, and slight of hand.

Don't forget - #resist #disrupt #destroy

Democrats are the party of arson.

Back
Top Bottom