• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump unlikely to declare emergency at U.S. southern border: report

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...y-at-u-s-southern-border-report-idUSKCN1P228P

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump is unlikely to declare a national emergency at the southern border with Mexico during his speech on Tuesday night, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a person who reviewed drafts of the speech.

The nationally televised address did not include any declaration, according to the person, who was not identified. The speech will try to explain why the Republican president considers the situation at the border as a crisis, the newspaper said.
==============================================
In layman's terms, Trump will be trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I thought that Trump was going down to the border to show us how safe it is?

Because Paul Ryan wouldn't help. Why did Obama not solve the DACA when the Democrats controlled the House the Senate and the WH?

I have no idea why you asked me the second question. I'm not Obama and he isn't President anymore.

So it's Paul Ryan's fault? Link that. Back it up with links to his refusal to deal with this "crisis" we have at the border.

Yes, but he'll have Schumer and Pelosi rebut everything he says and then his only rebuttal will have to be Twitter tonight.

True! Schumer & Pelosi get the last word, live. He will surely rebut their rebuttal on twitter though, you are right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea why you asked me the second question. I'm not Obama and he isn't President anymore.

So it's Paul Ryan's fault? Link that. Back it up with links to his refusal to deal with this "crisis" we have at the border.
I asked you that because Obama had a Democrat House and a Democrat Senate and the Democrats said they wanted to legalized the DACA kids but they didn't despite Obama had a Speaker of the House and a Senate Majority Leader that strongly supported his agenda. Paul Ryan and Mitch haven't been totally on the "Trump Train"

https://spectator.org/congressional-republicans-are-why-america-doesnt-have-a-wall/

I asked you that because Obama had a Democrat House and a Democrat Senate and the Democrats said they wanted to legalized the DACA kids but they didn't despite Obama had a Speaker of the House and a Senate Majority Leader that strongly supported his agenda. Paul Ryan and Mitch haven't been totally on the "Trump Train"

https://spectator.org/congressional-republicans-are-why-america-doesnt-have-a-wall/

And it still doesn't explain why you asked me anything about the last President. This thread is about the current President. It also isn't about DACA.

Paul Ryan isn't at fault. He was completely on the "Trump train". Look at his legislative record for the 2 years that Trump was in office. He even managed to pass the ACA repeal that the Senate failed to pass.

Back
Top Bottom