• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump unleashes bonkers tweets

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[h=1]Trump Embraces Fringe Theories on Protests and the Coronavirus[/h]WASHINGTON — President Trump unleashed an especially intense barrage of Twitter messages over the weekend, embracing fringe conspiracy theories claiming that the coronavirus death toll has been exaggerated and that street protests are actually an organized coup d’état against him.
In the blast of social media messages, Mr. Trump also embraced a call to imprison Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York, threatened to send federal forces against demonstrators outside the White House, attacked CNN and NPR, embraced a supporter charged with murder, mocked his challenger, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., and repeatedly assailed the mayor of Portland, even posting the mayor’s office telephone number so that supporters could call demanding his resignation.

[FONT=nyt-imperial, georgia, times new roman, times, serif]The guy is displaying behavior normally viewed as nuts. However, I’m sure his cult will ignore it and manufacture excuses for behavior that’s clearly bonkers.[/FONT]

[h=1]Trump Embraces Fringe Theories on Protests and the Coronavirus[/h]WASHINGTON — President Trump unleashed an especially intense barrage of Twitter messages over the weekend, embracing fringe conspiracy theories claiming that the coronavirus death toll has been exaggerated and that street protests are actually an organized coup d’état against him.
In the blast of social media messages, Mr. Trump also embraced a call to imprison Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York, threatened to send federal forces against demonstrators outside the White House, attacked CNN and NPR, embraced a supporter charged with murder, mocked his challenger, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., and repeatedly assailed the mayor of Portland, even posting the mayor’s office telephone number so that supporters could call demanding his resignation.

[FONT=nyt-imperial, georgia, times new roman, times, serif]The guy is displaying behavior normally viewed as nuts. However, I’m sure his cult will ignore it and manufacture excuses for behavior that’s clearly bonkers.[/FONT]

I know Biden likes truth over facts and things. Cry us a river again come Nov 3 except it will be Trump handing a beat down like LSU gave Clemson

I know Biden likes truth over facts and things. Cry us a river again come Nov 3 except it will be a beat down like LSU gave Clemson
So, you have no concern that the guy you support is nuts as long as your side wins?

So, you have no concern that the guy you support is nuts as long as your side wins?

I have no issue with your opinion

Trump unleashes bonkers tweets

Well, it is a day that ends in "day," so that's not a huge surprise.

Trump is a bad ass sitting his cellulite butt in his lazy boy behind concrete walls and razor wire.

Trump-golf-seated.jpg

Back
Top Bottom