• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Twitter Is This Normal?

Mach

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I never read Trump Twitter, I just read the excerpts that make the new. Is this a normal 24hr period? This looks insane.

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report
Trump: 48 minutes ago:

China talks are going very well!

...the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

....Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of....

.....overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton....

....Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be........

Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...

Arizona, together with our Military and Border Patrol, is bracing for a massive surge at a NON-WALLED area. WE WILL NOT LET THEM THROUGH. Big danger. Nancy and Chuck must approve Boarder Security and the Wall!

FAKE NEWS - THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

Trish_Regan: “Did the FBI follow protocol to obtain the FISA warrant? I don’t think so. The Dossier was opposition research funded by opponents. Don’t use Government resources to take down political foes. Weaponizing Government for gain.” Is this really America? Witch Hunt!

Jerome Corsi: ”This is not justice, this is not America. This is a political prosecution. The Special Prosecutor (Counsel), to get this plea deal, demanded I lie and violate the law. They’re the criminals.” He is not alone. 17 Angry Dems. People forced to lie. Sad!

Statement from China: “The teams of both sides are now having smooth communications and good cooperation with each other. We are full of confidence that an agreement can be reached within the next 90 days.” I agree!

Does the Fake News Media ever mention the fact that Republicans, with the very important help of my campaign Rallies, WON THE UNITED STATES SENATE, 53 to 47? All I hear is that the Open Border Dems won the House. Senate alone approves judges & others. Big Republican Win!

My thoughts and prayers are with the @USMC crew members who were involved in a mid-air collision off the coast of Japan. Thank you to @USForcesJapan for their immediate response and rescue efforts. Whatever you need, we are here for you. @IIIMEF

23h ago
Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!

I never read Trump Twitter, I just read the excerpts that make the new. Is this a normal 24hr period? This looks insane.

My favorite and perhaps the dumbest trump tweet to date:

Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...

He can't spell by, and Corsi ain't getting no pardon.

I didn't know FBI agents couldn't be friends with each other.

The man is completely unhinged.

I'm not sure anything could be said to be "normal" when Trump is involved.

Holy ****. I mean, seriously.

"Bye" (sic) the way, you ignorant asshole. Bruce Ohr's wife's name is Nellie, not Molly. Why are you obsessing about another man's wife anyway? Must be a day that ends in y. Let me guess, Donald. She was one of those married women you tried to hit on, and she rejected you.

Someone needs to set up a rubber room for this freak sooner rather than later.

My favorite and perhaps the dumbest trump tweet to date:

He can't spell by, and Corsi ain't getting no pardon.

I didn't know FBI agents could be friends with each other.

It's so absurd it's hard to imagine this is real.
The issue with so many misspellings, with phone typing it happens, but it's obvious it's not vetted by anyone..as POTUS that seems insane too.
I too love the interjections (who I do not know), I always assume the opposite when I see those, they are kind of funny in a sick way.

It's so absurd it's hard to imagine this is real.
The issue with so many misspellings, with phone typing it happens, but it's obvious it's not vetted by anyone..as POTUS that seems insane too.
I too love the interjections (who I do not know), I always assume the opposite when I see those, they are kind of funny in a sick way.

I believe he actually dictates most of the tweets and someone else might type them up...The ones with misspellings might be his. The ones with hashtags or at symbols and respect are probably John Kelly.

This morning's batch was the most incoherent bunch of tweets we have seen from the utterly incoherent President. They were so poorly penned that they looked like one of my posts here after my computer OS has just updated and I have forgotten to turn off auto-correct AGAIN.

It is Friday.......more redacted sentencing documents to come before COB and “the witching hour!”

It was reported one was due COB and one due by midnight 7DEC18

I believe he actually dictates most of the tweets and someone else might type them up...The ones with misspellings might be his. The ones with hashtags or at symbols and respect are probably John Kelly.

I think today's Tweets were written while he was sitting on his toilet. Someone needs to get him some prune juice because I think he's constipated and it's affecting his brain.

He's gone through similar periods of freak out. Nothing really major ever happens, but some **** does go down. I expect as much today. If Corsi is indicted (which I've always had my doubts on, seems Corsi is the only source for this information) that's not really that big. Though Trump did mention Corsi...

Anyway, it looks like Mueller is laying siege to Trump's presidency. Chipping away at the walls while the people inside freak out. With each chip, the public with open eyes starts to see a puzzle coming together, one that even Lindsey Graham might consider a "smoking puzzle". This will make it very hard to ignore Mueller's final report when it finally lands.

This is the guy almost 1/3 of the USA looks up to intellectually. That's scary.

He's gone through similar periods of freak out. Nothing really major ever happens, but some **** does go down. I expect as much today. If Corsi is indicted (which I've always had my doubts on, seems Corsi is the only source for this information) that's not really that big. Though Trump did mention Corsi...

Anyway, it looks like Mueller is laying siege to Trump's presidency. Chipping away at the walls while the people inside freak out. With each chip, the public with open eyes starts to see a puzzle coming together, one that even Lindsey Graham might consider a "smoking puzzle". This will make it very hard to ignore Mueller's final report when it finally lands.

I hope Mueller reveals more of Corsi's role in the Seth Rich Conspiracy Theories.

It is Friday.......more redacted sentencing documents to come before COB and “the witching hour!”
It was reported one was due COB and one due by midnight 7DEC18

I suppose this is his usual chaff before news he doesn't like is incoming. I just haven't really paid attention. It looks like a child orchestrated it...I mean, kitchen-sink. I suppose if most people and news are use to his meltdowns, preaching the same conspiracy theories, it will largely be ignored.

He's the con-artist of con-artists...running a successful 2 year con for his base, a base heavily vested in supporting him both mentally to avoid having been wrong about everything, and political, because you know politics before nation. Can he do 4? 8? Amazing.

I suppose this is his usual chaff before news he doesn't like is incoming. I just haven't really paid attention. It looks like a child orchestrated it...I mean, kitchen-sink. I suppose if most people and news are use to his meltdowns, preaching the same conspiracy theories, it will largely be ignored.

He's the con-artist of con-artists...running a successful 2 year con for his base, a base heavily vested in supporting him both mentally to avoid having been wrong about everything, and political, because you know politics before nation. Can he do 4? 8? Amazing.

America has always liked conspiracy theories and con-men. It just took us awhile to elect them as leaders.

IIRC in the early days, it was suspected that the unhinged tweets came from his android, while the sane policy-related ones came from a staffer on an iphone!

America has always liked conspiracy theories and con-men. It just took us awhile to elect them as leaders.

Yeah, that's my take too. When they say they felt left behind by the manufacturing shift overseas, that was like 20% of it.
The realty is they seem to be left behind on:
- decency/norms
- valuing truth, especially from government
- science in general
- knowledge, on nearly any subject

It's like he's brought back demoltion derbies and WWF combined on a national stage, they are losing their **** cheering for him, it's like the best thing ever for some of them.

Yeah, that's my take too. When they say they felt left behind by the manufacturing shift overseas, that was like 20% of it.
The realty is they seem to be left behind on:
- decency/norms
- valuing truth, especially from government
- science in general
- knowledge, on nearly any subject

It's like he's brought back demoltion derbies and WWF combined on a national stage, they are losing their **** cheering for him, it's like the best thing ever for some of them.

A lot of it is unwillingness to look at information they were told by the MAGA media echo chamber is wrong. The other part is "liburals said it, so it must be wrong." Which is the same thing...

I can hear Devin Nunes scurrying around in his office from here.

Not sure Devin is on today's hit list but we won't know until later.

He is talking up new picks for AG and UN Ambassador on the same day he has a bigly twitter meltdown, so something ugly is happening today. I have no guesses.

Not sure Devin is on today's hit list but we won't know until later.

He is talking up new picks for AG and UN Ambassador on the same day he has a bigly twitter meltdown, so something ugly is happening today. I have no guesses.

Nah he's the one preparing the alternate reality report.

Back
Top Bottom