• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Twitter Is This Normal?

A counter report. To a criminal investigation. From his own branch of government.

Madness.

I would think that the counter report would be from his personal legal team of semi-TV lawyer Sekulow with full-time TV lawyer Rudy G. doing the PR work for the report.

Nah he's the one preparing the alternate reality report.

Oh, then Devin wouldn't be scurrying, that would be his interns. Devin is just a farmer from CA.

Trump's the person at the office meeting who is tweeting and looking at their phone instead of paying attention except he's the freaking President.

Lord help us.

Is this normal? Before I said "yeah". Not so sure now. He's still going.

I would think that the counter report would be from his personal legal team of semi-TV lawyer Sekulow with full-time TV lawyer Rudy G. doing the PR work for the report.

I mean it's the special counsel report, which comes form DOJ, which is in the executive branch, that Trump somehow inexplicable leads.
He's issuing a counter-report against his own branch...against non-partisan DOJ types.

No doubt it will only attack anything that Trump fears, and nothing else. Everything else.. the Russians meddling in our election? Silent on that. It would be nice if he puts in there another "could have been China!".

I mean it's the special counsel report, which comes form DOJ, which is in the executive branch, that Trump somehow inexplicable leads.
He's issuing a counter-report against his own branch...against non-partisan DOJ types.

No doubt it will only attack anything that Trump fears, and nothing else. Everything else.. the Russians meddling in our election? Silent on that. It would be nice if he puts in there another "could have been China!".

Gotcha. He has no history of holding back against his own DOJ in the past so not sure why now would be any different. Anyone who is a potential danger to him or his family is the enemy.

:lamo "Presidential Harassment"???

Response 1: Is Trump feeling left out of the #MeToo movement, and is now trying to get in on the action??

Response 2: I trust him on this one...I mean, if anyone knows anything about harassment, it's this guy.....

Response 3: Doesn't one need to be presidential to experience Presidential Harassment?

I promise you, I guarantee, no matter how much **** they've talked about the man, the folks you can be SURE will vote for Trump in 2020 are the comedians and satirists.

Gotcha. He has no history of holding back against his own DOJ in the past so not sure why now would be any different. Anyone who is a potential danger to him or his family is the enemy.
If there is any silver lining, the comments in all this frantic attempts to blame everyone else for his self inflicted wounds, is priceless.

Remember the hunt for the Op-Ed writer? How much you wanna bet that report will be similar to the Op-Ed and it'll probably be 8 pages.

Back
Top Bottom