• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tweets his fury after bombshell report adds drama to Russia inquiry

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/12/trump-tweets-fbi-russia-new-york-times-james-comey

Report: FBI looked at whether president worked for Russia

Trump remains at White House as shutdown grinds on

Donald Trump produced a torrent of misleading tweets on Saturday to deny the stunning claim that he was secretly working on behalf of Russia.

In a front page story extraordinary even by the tumultuous standards of the Trump era, the New York Times reported that the FBI launched an investigation into whether the US president was acting as a Russian asset, against his own country’s interests.
==============================================
I've already posted at least 13 items in the last 2 days where Trump has shown that he is more interested in pleasing Putin than the American people. It makes you wonder what his true allegiances are. Mole? Manchurian Candidate? Spy? Traitor? Monomaniacal?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/12/trump-tweets-fbi-russia-new-york-times-james-comey

Donald Trump produced a torrent of misleading tweets on Saturday to deny the stunning claim that he was secretly working on behalf of Russia.

In a front page story extraordinary even by the tumultuous standards of the Trump era, the New York Times reported that the FBI launched an investigation into whether the US president was acting as a Russian asset, against his own country’s interests.
I've already posted at least 13 items in the last 2 days where Trump has shown that he is more interested in pleasing Putin than the American people. It makes you wonder what his true allegiances are. Mole? Manchurian Candidate? Spy? Traitor? Monomaniacal?

The Tangerine Toddler strikes again.

What you have posted are unsubstantiated theory based on your resistance to anything Trump rooted in your obsessive desire to remove him from office.
IOW, all smoke and mirrors AKA farts in a windstorm.

Have a more fortuitous evening! :2wave:

Last edited:
What you have posted are unsubstantiated theory based on your resistance to anything Trump rooted in your obsessive desire to remove him from office.

What do you think of Trump's twitter feed? Do you think he conducts himself in a dignified manner becoming of a president of the United States?

I had to look that one up. Great word! :thumbs:

tRump is not fit for President of the USA. His demented low IQ prohibits cogent talk from him.

The story line is the "FBI" but what it actually means the assholes like McCabe, Strzok, Page and others that are anti-Trump cabal not the FBI were behind such an investigation. You see if your name is Trump and you have the audacity to fire Comey, look what it gets you when you have assholes like that left running the show? I do believe a couple of those assholes are now before a grand jury.

Last edited:
The story line is the "FBI" but what it actually means the assholes like McCabe, Strzok, Page and others that do not represent the FBI were behind such an investigation. You see if your name is Trump and you have the audacity to fire Comey, look what it gets you when you have assholes like that left running the show? I do believe a couple of those assholes are now before a grand jury.

A funny post.

What do you think of Trump's twitter feed? Do you think he conducts himself in a dignified manner becoming of a president of the United States?

I think he manages to control the MSM with his tweets. He generates chaos, fosters distortions, creates alternatives to reality prodigiously, and it all sells well in the MSM. It's hard for Dems and various antagonists to keep up. They get off balance. His base chuckles. What the hell, he's got the job for a couple more years and maybe then he'll disappear like a bad dream. To some extent I am pleased he has not let himself be boxed in by status quo pressures imposed on past Presidents. He seems to be a loose cannon, but I think our gubmint could use a loose cannon. Except for perhaps pulling out of Syria, he hasn't done anything I like. I thought his experience with Big Money would have been an asset to manage the Nation, but it's just the opposite. He'll enrich the already rrch and feel like he'd doing a great job. It's all going to blow back on him. Trade, economy, immigration, infrastructure, are going South, thank you Trump.
/

Have a more fortuitous evening! :2wave:

Do you ever get tired of beating the same dead horse-face?

Back
Top Bottom