• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tweeted 'Smocking Gun' and the Internet Got Crafty

I mean, it's a funny typo. If only this were the biggest thing to worry about when it comes to Trump.

Any stable genius in his position would know their tweets would be scrutinized, and would have their tweets vetted or at least edited for typos and clarity. This is another example revealing Trump to be a loose cannon with little self control, and unfit to be president.

Remember when Quayle was publicly destroyed by a spelling error?

Well, he didn't call himself a stable genius and incoherently rant about witchcraft while at the chalkboard.

I know we'd all like to believe he did this as part of some sort of strategy, but the reality is he did it twice.

People with paranoid psychological disorders, often lose their ability to communicate coherently, and you'll see them unable to read, spell, or concentrate.

He's nuts.

I really do believe he has a mental health issue, and he looks so angry and upset most of the time. He definately does not look like he is doing well. And despite his supporters acting like I am attacking him for saying this, I really don't mean to disparage his character. He doesn't look well at all, and I have been around all sorts of people with mental health issues. It's not an attack.

I just wonder what his daughter is doing, because of all the people around him, I think she should know him and see the unravelling the media is reporting. Somebody should probably help him in some capacity, or try, but I think most people around him are more concerned for their own a asses. And Melania, she is probably in her own nightmare. She says she is the most bullied person in America.

Back
Top Bottom