• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tweeted a picture of himself signing a 'bill' that appears to be a blank sheet of paper, and t

Sounds like the Twittersphere doesn't know anything about camera sensors and blown highlights.

Any excuse to freak out over something, anything, Trump does, I guess.

Sounds like the Twittersphere doesn't know anything about camera sensors and blown highlights.

Well he is a liar and a fraud....Not a real President...So there is that

It's all in the presentation, it all in the framing...as they teach at the modern Failed University.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...ning-a-blank-bill-government-shutdown-2018-12

Take a look at that stack of bills the president is about to sign! There must be a couple of dozen there!

And yet, no one else there to receive the souvenir pens, no one there for the photo op, and most interesting, no one at the WH will tell us what Trump just made the laws of the land with a few strokes of his pen. In fact, no one on Capitol Hill can tell us what bills recently passed both houses and were sent for the president's signature. Apparently, these are secret laws. No one is supposed to know what they are.

It is a photo op. The act is done and over with and all of a sudden somebody decides a picture should have been taken. It is done all the time. Trump has signed over 50 bills into law so far. A lot to do about nothing as usual.

Trump needs more and better assistance.

We have failed him.

SAD

He has done it to himself....no one wants to be belittled and ignored until fired, just to have your future prospects eliminated by association.

He has done it to himself....no one wants to be belittled and ignored until fired, just to have your future prospects eliminated by association.

After Nov 9 and "NOT MY PRESIDENT!".......no

In THE GOOD OLD DAYS we gave a guy at least half a chance to do the job.

We cant manage to be that decent any more.

WE USED TO BE BETTER!

Last edited:

In THE GOOD OLD DAYS we gave a guy at least half a chance to do the jobs.

WE USED TO BE BETTER!

This was the case long before Nov 9th and played heavily into it and Trump was given every chance but did not use it.

This was the case long before Nov 9th and played heavily into it and Trump was given every chance but did not use it.

Trump was given no chance at all by THE FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA! to prove himself, and so they failed completely, yet again.

#TIMESUP!

SIGNED:
HAWkEYE10
:gunsmilie
PROUD Member of THE REBELLION since 9.10.15

In THE GOOD OLD DAYS we gave a guy at least half a chance to do the job.

WE USED TO BE BETTER!

We couldn't be any worse...trump has to go, along with the goons that hover around him

We couldn't be any worse...trump has to go, along with the goons that hover around him

And as the fantasy goes America then goes back to what it was..... The Good Old Days.....the days when we were the best and could thus spend all of our days ****ing around without a care in the world,,,,,

Reality has a different opinion of course, and reality always wins of course...... be we are going to pretend otherwise for as long as possible.

barf

Because Trump cannot wipe his own behind. SAD indeed.

Trump made himself President and did a **** ton of really cool things before that.

What have you accomplished?

Trump was given no chance at all by THE FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA! to prove himself, and so they failed completely, yet again.

#TIMESUP!

SIGNED:
HAWkEYE10
:gunsmilie
PROUD Member of THE REBELLION since 9.10.15

…..Uh...Yeah......tecoyah backs away slowly

Unlike Trump, I can wipe my own behind.

FantasyLand Is Fun!

Unfortunately in life Fun comes well down the list of the things that matter.

Learning this is what the Education was supposed to be for.

"Jesus wept"

Last edited:
This asshole went bankrupt 3 times...Was that one of the cool things?

The Bankruptcy rules that we have are idiotic, and they are only followed when when we want to follow them as proven by Obama and GMC/Chrysler so they are certainly not real rules or standards....they are most certainly NOT ideas that we believe in...they are at best suggestions.

In fact what exactly do we believe in.... because when the ends justify the means as we so clearly do now I say that we believe in nothing whatsoever.

Do not underestimate me.

Last edited:
The Bankruptcy rules that we have are idiotic, and they are only followed when when we want to follow them as proven by Obama and GMC/Chrysler so they are certainly not real rules or standards....they are most certainly NOT ideas that we believe in...they are at best suggestions.

In fact what exactly do we believe in.... because when the ends justify the means as we so clearly do now I say that we believe in nothing whatsoever.

Not not underestimate me.

Mindless babble....Not not?...

But really, don't you think the golden drapes are a nice touch? They just make the room.

Trump likes gold...... He thinks that Gold represents success..... Such a crime this is I do so know!

Wasn't it like 6 times? At least 4. Oh and that whole wiping thing...don't forget that

How bout you get back to us when you figure things out MKay?

This is DP for ****s sake!

Back
Top Bottom