• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump turns obama into stuttering mess

I can't believe you guys are dusting off that old "teleprompter" bullcrap from years ago. I recall in 2008 you guys were all pissy saying he was a really good speaker but good speeches don't necessarily make a good president. Then it flipped to "he can't speak without a teleprompter" crap.

You guys with your tired, burned out flip-flopping phony attacks. Too funny.

Somehow you sound like Al Capone's lawyer, trying desperately to defend the indefensible.

Actually it was the other way around. Obama looked Presidential. Trump looked like a petty, obnoxious whiny idiot.

Oh good heavens no, Tres.
Say what you want about Trump but it looked like Obama was having an aneurysm.

I can't believe you guys are dusting off that old "teleprompter" bullcrap from years ago. I recall in 2008 you guys were all pissy saying he was a really good speaker but good speeches don't necessarily make a good president. Then it flipped to "he can't speak without a teleprompter" crap.

That video clip was too funny.

Trump turns obama into stuttering mess? Impossible. The man is worse than GW. When did Obama not stutter?

I've been to Idaho twice, and it's a beautiful state. I don't recall seeing any bunkers there, or hearing about anyone playing games in them.

I could not care less what Comrade Obama has lied about lately, because he is on his way out. Some other damned liar will have to complete the destruction of this once-great country that he has thus far so ignobly advanced.

i rest my case

more anti american types and hate. Obama did fine.

The left had a field day every time GW hesitated while speaking. Interestingly, when Obama does it, they are fine with it. Why?

are you not smart enough to recognize photoshop when you see it

This video was Photoshopped?

Who the hell have you been taking direction from?
Is someone actually trying to float that nonsense?

The left had a field day every time GW hesitated while speaking. Interestingly, when Obama does it, they are fine with it. Why?

I just learned right here on this thread that the video was tampered with ... swear-tuh-god.

Oh good heavens no, Tres.
Say what you want about Trump but it looked like Obama was having an aneurysm.

It was a few seconds of a very long speech. I watched his entire speech. IMO he sounded human, and I contrast that with the idiot wearing his "Make America Great" again hat, babbling and spitting and talking like a low class clown.

It's churlish for people to jump on a few seconds of words from Obama's mouth as if they are in any way relevant. Trump didn't turn Obama into a stuttering anything. Why in the name of **** are we focusing on Obama anyway? Come January, he's finished. And then we are stuck with either a snake or a dick.

And who the **** cares anyway? Obama isn't running for office. The man has delivered many millions of words publicly since 2008. A 41 second clip of him sputtering is something to discuss?

This country is pathetic.

without a teleprompter telling him what to say he has always been a stuttering mess since he became president.

And Stumpy Trump speaks on a fifth grade level. My grandchildren have a better vocabulary than he does.

I guess this is the kind of Presidential thing a non-stuttering mess says:

I'll take the stuttering man with dignity who acts like an adult over that low class piece of garbage any day.

And who the **** cares anyway? Obama isn't running for office. The man has delivered many millions of words publicly since 2008. A 41 second clip of him sputtering is something to discuss?

This country is pathetic.

the stutter in the clip is faked

Trump turns obama into stuttering mess? Impossible. The man is worse than GW. When did Obama not stutter?

He seldom stutters when he's lying, which is why he is articulate much of the time. As with his fellow Marxist liar, Comrade Clinton, long practice has made lying almost second nature. They both can--and do--lie through their teeth all the time without so much as batting an eye.

He seldom stutters when he's lying, which is why he is articulate much of the time. As with his fellow Marxist liar, Comrade Clinton, long practice has made lying almost second nature. They both can--and do--lie through their teeth all the time without so much as batting an eye.

you need an education. neither are marxist. learn what marxist is.

I'll take the stuttering man with dignity who acts like an adult over that low class piece of garbage any day.

Trump supporters want and expect him to say these kinds of inappropriate foul things. He serves as entertainment value to a Jerry Springer minded demographic hooked on reality TV. The more people he pisses off and alienates the more giddy and entertained they'll be.

Poor BO. It's obvioys he's the okie-doke.

Really? Not many people could have a lower opinion of Donald Trump than I do. His uncouth manner and gutter instincts would be hard to swallow even in a local government official, and very unbecoming in any U.S. president. But for me, no amount of dignity in Mr. Obama can redeem him, because I believe he has all along been working against the very country he swore to protect. He wants a radical transformation of America because he disdains it as it is, and has been. I don't care if he went to Harvard Law School--so have a good many people who at heart dislike most things American and do not wish this country well.

Quite a few federal officials we now know were Soviet agents during the 1940's and early '50's, working against their own country, were extremely respectable--what we'd now call upper-crust WASP's. They'd been to all the right prep schools and Ivy League universities, came from prominent families, spoke with cultured accents, moved in the right social circles. That was all a facade, and none of it made Alger Hiss and his comrades any less treasonous or shameful. On their best day, they were not fit to shine the shoes of the beer-guzzling, blue-collar Joe on the bar stool who bragged, told crude jokes, slung around racial slurs, and didn't know which fork to use--and yet loved his country.

What I want to know is why Trump looks like he suffering from jaundice?

I get it, you arent smart enough. photo shopped maybe isnt the right word but the stutter is added.

Let me be kind here. You're badly mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom