• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump, Trumpism, Jan. 6 crimes, Israel Gov. Reaction to Putin aggression, Manchin antics vs Squad positions

Now that you mention it, Squad's political positions almost seem centrist vs center-right Democrats

• I don't agree with everything Biden & center right Dems attempt, but they are left oriented enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No idea what you are talking about. I disagree with criticism of Trump or Israel. Squad are radicals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Have events from Trump tax cuts in late 2017 to the questionable behavior of Israel's government in reaction to Zelensky's appeals and Israel's
coddling of Russian oligarchs and everything that has occurred in between, Trump's "perfect call" and attempts to discredit Ukraine's

government for political advantage, failure to host Zelensky at the Trump white house, first impeachment, Capitol Insurrection, second

impeachment, McCarthy pulling rug out from under his own January 6 commission negotiator in favor of a hostile stance toward an inquiry,

the Big Lie, circus-like election audits, a blizzard of legislated voting restrictions justified by the Big Lie,

the complicity of the Trump stacked SCOTUS in so far eliminating for least wealthy Texas women access to safe, clinical abortion,

the politicization of the federal covid-19 pandemic response, including Stone protege Michael Caputo's role at HHS,

Trump "taking back" covid-19 response policy "from the doctors," the unprecedented control of one of two major political parties by the loser

of the last presidential election,

legislators who voted against two major democratic party passed domestic appropriations packages taking credit for the obvious benefits to

their constituents,

the teaching of CRT as a contrived wedge issue, the criticism of Biden's commitment to appoint the first black female SCOTUS Justice,

and Manchin's total sellout to "wealthy tax cheats," predatory lenders, and the largest corporate polluters, warmed you to the political

positions of "the Squad," or do they continue to earn your contempt?

Last edited:
  • Published Sept. 24, 2021Updated Oct. 21, 2021

WASHINGTON — "Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Democrat of New York and the highest-profile progressive in the House, apologized on Friday to her constituents for an abrupt decision to pull back her vote against providing $1 billion in new funding for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system, suggesting she had done so after being subjected to “hateful targeting” for opposing it.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, a member of the liberal group known as the Squad, was one of two members who voted “present” as the measure to help Israel replace missile interceptors overwhelmingly passed the House on Thursday on a vote of 420 to 9. She was seen weeping on the House floor after she switched her vote from “no” to “present.”

The episode captured the bitter divide among Democrats over Israel, which has pit a small but vocal group of progressives who have called for an end to conditions-free aid to the country against the vast majority of the party, which maintains that the United States must not waver in its backing for Israel’s right to defend itself..."

March 10, 2022
"As Ukraine war rages and the West tightens the screws on Russian oligarchs, many of them look to Israel to escape ■ Some hold Israeli citizenship, exactly for these kinds of circumstances ■ Billionaires will benefit from Israeli law, allowing them to hide sources of income for a 10-year period..."

Have events from Trump tax cuts in late 2017 to the questionable behavior of Israel's government in reaction to Zelensky's appeals and Israel's
coddling of Russian oligarchs and everything that has occurred in between, Trump's "perfect call" and attempts to discredit Ukraine's

government for political advantage, failure to host Zelensky at the Trump white house, first impeachment, Capitol Insurrection, second

impeachment, McCarthy pulling rug out from under his own January 6 commission negotiator in favor of a hostile stance toward an inquiry,

the Big Lie, circus-like election audits, a blizzard of legislated voting restrictions justified by the Big Lie,

the complicity of the Trump stacked SCOTUS in so far eliminating for least wealthy Texas women access to safe, clinical abortion,

the politicization of the federal covid-19 pandemic response, including Stone protege Michael Caputo's role at HHS,

Trump "taking back" covid-19 response policy "from the doctors," the unprecedented control of one of two major political parties by the loser

of the last presidential election,

legislators who voted against two major democratic party passed domestic appropriations packages taking credit for the obvious benefits to

their constituents,

the teaching of CRT as a contrived wedge issue, the criticism of Biden's commitment to appoint the first black female SCOTUS Justice,

and Manchin's total sellout to "wealthy tax cheats," predatory lenders, and the largest corporate polluters, warmed you to the political

positions of "the Squad," or do they continue to earn your contempt?
Too many bags to unpack.

I am honestly not sure what you are trying ask in this thread.
This is who "we" are, a center-right country,
"..as the measure to help Israel replace missile interceptors overwhelmingly passed the House on Thursday on a vote of 420 to 9."
in which legislators trip over themselves to authorize borrowing a billion dollars to pay Raytheon to restock Israel's U.S. gifted
Israeli missle defense system.."

Ukraine official said to claim Bennett pushed Zelensky to ‘surrender’ to Putin deal

Prime Minister's Office denies he advised Ukraine president to accept Russia's terms, as ties between Jerusalem and Kyiv sour
www.timesofisrael.com
March 11, 2022
"...Zelensky is under the impression that Bennett has taken up the role of mediator as part of his effort to avoid picking sides in a war and damaging Israel’s ties with Russia, the official claimed..."

Posted last October,

The RWE oligarch take down of the U.S. seems only a half-step behind its success in Israel. It is loyal to no liberal democracy's flag.

At least 30 Russian oligarchs, it goes without saying they are at minimum responsive to Putin's "suggestions" because he could stop them from "emigrating" if they weren't, have taken Israeli citizenship in recent years. One lure is a ten-year, no-taxes" incentive law.

"The Iron Dome" was fully paid for thanks to U.S. gov. subsidy, a hand-out to the Israeli gov. and U.S. defense contractor, Raytheon. But even that is not enough and instead of demanding that Israel approach these Russian tax refugees and other Israeli citizen billionaires for defense contributions, say, $25 million each as an alternative to U.S. legislators borrowing another billion from our grandchildren, this is what has been happening in the past ten days.
-snip-

Whose politics would actually be more beneficial to at least 2/3 of the U.S. population, The Squad's or the politics of the center right to extreme right which are much more meshed with each other than the Squad's?

Last edited:
More evidence of a mentally shattered group of people huddling in dark corners, smashing themselves in their ******s as they imagine Trump skull ****ing them to the beat of Neil Youngs Mystery Train. Poor people...its really tragic.

Too many bags to unpack.
I am honestly not sure what you are trying ask in this thread.
Confusing mishmash of topics, no clear direction for conversation.

1/10 would not recommend
Alcohol (or drugs) do not appear to be the op friend.
More evidence of a mentally shattered group of people huddling in dark corners, smashing themselves in their ******s as they imagine Trump skull ****ing them to the beat of Neil Youngs Mystery Train. Poor people...its really tragic.
nodebatepolitics.com

There really is no debating it. Its all just a statement of fact, supported by the daily leftist meltdowns.

Re: Uber driver banned after kicking lesbian couple out of car

I'll see your idiot leftist rat politician and raise you one Rashida Tlaib.

BTW...Omar is NOT a progressive. She is a darling of the progressives but she hates jews, hates gays, she IS a fundamentalist. The idiot leftists that support her just arent smart enough to see it.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

None of that is in evidence except as thoughts emanating from your warped, twisted, sick mind.

So there is that.

;) (y)

If not for the Squad, there would be no debate about U.S. relations with the Israeli government, at all.

Biden's government demands more of China than of Israel.

March 14, 2022

"...The official said Putin complained to Bennett about the “barbaric” acts of Ukrainian soldiers in the separatist-held Donetsk region in eastern Ukraine, where Russia claims 20 civilians were killed. Those reports remain unconfirmed....Israeli officials have indicated that Jerusalem has not taken a position, nor has it brought forward a proposal for a ceasefire. Rather, they assert that Bennett’s role has been to clarify the two sides’ positions to each other and to other global players, thanks to Israel’s good relations with both nations.

Zelensky suggested on Saturday that negotiations between Ukraine and Russia to end the war could be held in Jerusalem, but the prospect of Israel’s capital hosting a summit for negotiators remains particularly low after Monday’s call with Putin, Channel 12 reported."

The Mombojumbo is thick in this thread.
Which direction? Left or right?
Cut the caffeine intake please! 🤔

None of that is in evidence except as thoughts emanating from your warped, twisted, sick mind.

So there is that.

;) (y)
Just the every day lunacy that is posted by leftists on this site. And to be sure...there is PLENTY of evidence of that.

Just the every day lunacy that is posted by leftists on this site. And to be sure...there is PLENTY of evidence of that.

Hysterical laughter at that, but that by no means makes me a Leftist lunatic!

Hysterical laughter at that, but that by no means makes me a Leftist lunatic!
All I do is present the glass slipper you dropped. You get to decide if you want to put in on again.

All I do is present the glass slipper you dropped. You get to decide if you want to put in on again.
Trust me, there are no glass slippers in my world, despite that, it is hilarious that you would put yourself in the role of Prince Charming there wanting to shod this old hairy crippled fat man!

Trust me, there are no glass slippers in my world, despite that, it is hilarious that you would put yourself in the role of Prince Charming there wanting to shod this old hairy crippled fat man!

Funny thing is...I didnt address you...yet you ran to that glass slipper like it was crack.

49. West Virginia
> Median household income:
$48,850
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 21.1% (the lowest)
> Poverty rate: 16.0% (6th highest)
> Median home value: $124,600 (the lowest)
> Population: 1,792,147

The Children Joe Manchin Left Behind | The New Republic

https://newrepublic.com › article › joe-manchin-child-ta...
Jan 31, 2022 — The American Rescue Plan raised the annual child tax credit to $3,600 for children five and under, and to $3,000 for children between the ages ...
(All Senate Republicans, including Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia, are uniformly opposed to BBB.) The expanded child tax credit—both its higher cash amounts and the refundability aspect that was so key to poor families—expired at the end of December.

“Why should my granddaughter not get it because me and my husband are disabled?” Boyles said about Manchin’s stipulation on work requirements. “I didn’t ask to be raising a 16-year-old at 63.” Ironically, one of the concerns Manchin raised, falsely, was that the benefit would be inaccessible to grandparents raising their grandchildren. Grandparents are able to receive the credit if they claim their grandchildren as dependents.."

Manchin, Capito should extend life-changing tax credit - The ...

https://www.register-herald.com › opinion › columns › m...
Dec 24, 2021 — Manchin and Capito listen to West Virginians like me and extend the improved Child Tax Credit. And in the new year, we need our leaders to ...

Debunked IRS Scandal Shows There's No Sane Wing of the GOP​

October, 2017

Sen. Joe Manchin suggests Child Tax Credit payments would be used to buy drugs​

The Democrat has said he won't support the "Build Back Better" plan as written.
ByRachel Scott andBenjamin Siegel
20 December 2021

2nd poorest, whitest, least educated state in the country. How much have the two senators, Manchin and Capito, cost them in the past year and how much extra debt have they put on the residents of West Virginia compared to if voters had sent two democrats to DC to represent WV
in the senate?

Maybe the loss of the childcare tax credit payment that expired four months ago, thanks to Sen. Manchin, wasn't appreciated because
the state's residents are not even reproducing at a replacement rate and perhaps, considering the unhappiness index is nearly highest in the
Huntington and Charleston, WV metro areas 172 & 179 of 182 in the country, not much matters to residents anymore....

....or maybe they're as stupid as the stats indicate.

The feedback generally indicates senators who represent the interests of the fewest and the least informed are the most approved.2nd

Joe Manchin’s Approach to Biden’s Presidency Is Paying Off in West Virginia​

Over the past year, Manchin has seen the largest job approval rating improvement of any senator​

April 25, 2022

220425_2022-SENATORS-APPROVAL-TREND_FULLWIDTH2.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom