• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Trip to Pay Tribute to U.S. Fallen Canceled in French Rain

:lol:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/8076...erans-event-france-eat-cheeseburgers-watch-tv

Barry McCaffrey, a retired four-star Army general who served as former President Bill Clinton's Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, told MSNBC's Brian Williams Tuesday that Trump skipping the event in France was "insulting." The president did so simply because he wanted to "stay out of the rain, eat cheeseburgers, watch TV, and tweet angry denunciations of his many enemies," said McCaffrey, per Mediaite.

And just like the teenage girl he is, when his time of the month comes around he just wants to eat cheeseburgers, watch TV, and emotionally tweet. Can't blame him!

Nobody cares if anything happens to them. The President of The United States is, literally, the most important person there.

All this theorizing is beyond stupid. For all you know, the Secret Service had intel on a threat and used the the weather as an excuse.

Dude, your attempted excuses are unreal.

If this had happened with Obama you would have **** your pants so hard, they’d have fallen off.

Now you’re making **** up about “it must have been because the rain made it unsafe”.

Or there was a threat we didn’t know about, no or the other leaders wouldn’t have been there.

Your apologism is as pathetic as it is stupid.

You probably say "Happy Memorial Day" too.

Wishing someone "Happy Memorial Day" is the semantic equivalent of wishing some one "Happy Funeral" and only an insensitive, ignorant, dolt wouldn't recognize that.

Are you saying the Secret Service are ******s?

I doubt that.

On the other hand, he might just possibly be implying that when Mr. Trump said "I wanted to attend but the Secret Service wouldn't let me." he was being somewhat less than truthful.

Doesn't the fact that the USAF can't fly in the rain cause you some concern?

I'm quite prepared to put Mr. Trump's "I wanted to go, but the Secret Service wouldn't let me." down as another example of "It's not MY fault that I acted in a boorish and insensitive manner."

Aircraft can fly in the rain, but a risk assessment is done to see if it's worth it.

If the air crew says it's unsafe to fly, the president can't overrule their decision.

Dude, your attempted excuses are unreal.

If this had happened with Obama you would have **** your pants so hard, they’d have fallen off.

Now you’re making **** up about “it must have been because the rain made it unsafe”.

Or there was a threat we didn’t know about, no or the other leaders wouldn’t have been there.

Your apologism is as pathetic as it is stupid.

And you would have defended him to the death, so what's your point? Dude!

I doubt that.

On the other hand, he might just possibly be implying that when Mr. Trump said "I wanted to attend but the Secret Service wouldn't let me." he was being somewhat less than truthful.

Can you support that theory? With something other that the usual anti-tard bull****, that is.

Can you support that theory? With something other that the usual anti-tard bull****, that is.

Yawn.

Your suppositions and blind faith adherence to the dogmatic expulsions of our currently orange potus is absolutely grueling to read.

You really ought to put down the blinders.

Donald Trump now has a large block of free time to explore one of the coolest cities in Europe. What historical site does he plan on visiting?? Any thoughts??? Haha jk. We all know that he will sit on his butt in his hotel room watching TV. Do they have Fox News in France? It doesn't seem like it. He's not live tweeting.

But remember this trip was planned b/c Trump didn't get his military parade. And he isn't going to the cemetery b/c the weather will wreck his hair-do. He doesn't realize he can put up tents.... And besides. The Canadian Prime Minister is out and about...

View attachment 67244033

Trump Trip to Pay Tribute to U.S. Fallen Canceled in French Rain

Good thing he didn't choose to go to London.

I spent about 6 weeks overseas this Fall. I can tell you that people I've known for years who are either not political or are just vaguely interested in US politics watch Trump with fascination - and not in a good way. He is not only considered a joke, people actually detest him.

His behavior this past week was appalling. Are you anything like me and wonder what happened to the Republican Party, which always claimed to simply "lurve" our military and our veterans? The party that once supported Reagan and Eisenhower?

I spent about 6 weeks overseas this Fall. I can tell you that people I've known for years who are either not political or are just vaguely interested in US politics watch Trump with fascination - and not in a good way. He is not only considered a joke, people actually detest him.

His behavior this past week was appalling. Are you anything like me and wonder what happened to the Republican Party, which always claimed to simply "lurve" our military and our veterans? The party that once supported Reagan and Eisenhower?

I see the first cards are crumbling ever slowly, but it's happening this was a particularly bad week for the President. Good to have ya back! :2wave:

You do know what the word "possibly" means, don't you?

Most people who got out of Grade School on things other than a "Social Pass" do.

You do know what the word "possibly" means, don't you?

Most people who got out of Grade School on things other than a "Social Pass" do.

As I thought: the usual anti-tard bull****. :lamo

Obama was a failure, and his inability to create jobs or economic growth is now historic.

So, no answer to my simple request. If I want hyperbole I will continue to reply your posts in future.

As I thought: the usual anti-tard bull****. :lamo

By the way, do you know that "anti-tard" is the opposite of "tard".

I presume that, when you use the term "tard" (short for "retard") you mean someone who is of slow mentality, so that means that "anti-tard" means someone who is NOT "of slow mentality".

The fact that you don't even know what your "insults" mean is absolutely hilarious (a fact that is going to be totally lost on you).

Back
Top Bottom