• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Trainwreck

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
We all see it coming. Even the people who tried latching onto the tail of it are staring to see the wall up ahead. Of course, there are still passengers on board who are oblivious...we have plenty of them here. But, who here doesn't know what's about to happen?

Train-Wreck.jpg

Runaway Trump Train Picks Up Speed As Aides Can't Grab The Controls

...he [Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s campaign chairman]is described by close friends as “frustrated” beyond measure by his inability to manage Trump in any sense.

Reince Preibus, the pliable chair of the Republican National Committee, went to extraordinary lengths to legitimize The Donald ― but now the RNC is throwing up its hands and distancing itself.

Even longtime Trump friends ― he does have as few, such as former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani ― shake their heads at what they regard as his self-destructive knack for saying awful things at the worst times.

You bragging or complaining?

I love how Katrina Pierson just blamed Khan's death on Obama.....except that he died 5 years before Obama was elected.

CRAZYTOWN

Last edited:
Can the voters get a Mulligan on Trump and Hillary?

Can the voters get a Mulligan on Trump and Hillary?

It's pretty bad when the only hope for the GOP candidate for President is if the D candidate gets indicted or has her emails hacked.

It's pretty bad when the only hope for the GOP candidate for President is if the D candidate gets indicted or has her emails hacked.

It's even worse for the DNC to have screwed Bernie only to push the most corrupt lying politician in the history of American politics.

It's even worse for the DNC to have screwed Bernie only to push the most corrupt lying politician in the history of American politics.

Not really. Like I said in other threads, we aren't electing a Pope. We're electing a president. You want someone who knows how to keep **** from sticking in that job. Unlike your guy---he seems to relish in bathing in it.

I wouldn't be surprised if as things and the polls get worse for Trump, that he will then drop out.

I don't expect it. But it wouldn't surprise me. He very thin skinned. He hates the criticism he's getting. And if that criticism starts coming from his 'insiders' and his allies I can see him dropping out.

He'll blame everyone else, of course. The media's fault, the Republicans fault for not backing him, the Clintons fault because they're Clintons. And he'll blame something Obama did in 2005 as a reason he dropped.

whatever.

I wouldn't be surprised if as things and the polls get worse for Trump, that he will then drop out.

I don't expect it. But it wouldn't surprise me. He very thin skinned. He hates the criticism he's getting. And if that criticism starts coming from his 'insiders' and his allies I can see him dropping out.

He'll blame everyone else, of course. The media's fault, the Republicans fault for not backing him, the Clintons fault because they're Clintons. And he'll blame something Obama did in 2005 as a reason he dropped.

whatever.

I for one do expect him to drop out. He'll claim health concerns or maybe some crap about that tax audit he keeps mentioning as his go-to excuse for not releasing his returns. No way can he continue at this rate. He actually may end up giving himself a stroke. :lol:

I think your personal bias is showing and you're skipping over a number of politicians on that claim. I mean Blaton? Blagojevich? Dwyer? Agnew? There are quite a few that could easily be placed above Hillary.

I for one do expect him to drop out. He'll claim health concerns or maybe some crap about that tax audit he keeps mentioning as his go-to excuse for not releasing his returns. No way can he continue at this rate. He actually may end up giving himself a stroke. :lol:

His narcissism might not be able to deal with it if his numbers start plummeting, but that begs the question, what happens then? Does the GOP hold another round of elections for a nominee or do they just appoint one does Clinton win by default who would they replace Donald with?

I think your personal bias is showing and you're skipping over a number of politicians on that claim. I mean Blaton? Blagojevich? Dwyer? Agnew? There are quite a few that could easily be placed above Hillary.

That is debatable I suppose, but yes I really, really hate Hillary

It is funny how things have changed in politics. In 1976 Ford made a mistake of saying that there was no USSR domination in Eastern Europe. It costs him dearly.

Today Trump or 1 of his spokespeople say something stupid daily, they say things that prove they have absolutely no idea of the world works, or what's going on in the world or country. But his supporters don't care. It's like they revel in Trump's ignorance and stupidity.

Ford made 1 mistake and it cost him. Trump proves daily he has no clue about anything and still a large portion of the Republican base supports him. The GOP kissed the asses of the fringe far right part of their base for years, now it's coming back to haunt them.

It is funny how things have changed in politics. In 1976 Ford made a mistake of saying that there was no USSR domination in Eastern Europe. It costs him dearly.

Today Trump or 1 of his spokespeople say something stupid daily, they say things that prove they have absolutely no idea of the world works, or what's going on in the world or country. But his supporters don't care. It's like they revel in Trump's ignorance and stupidity.

Ford made 1 mistake and it cost him. Trump proves daily he has no clue about anything and still a large portion of the Republican base supports him. The GOP kissed the asses of the fringe far right part of their base for years, now it's coming back to haunt them.

The intelligence and level of education of the average Republican voter has dropped significantly since 1976.

Sir, we are all jumping off the train. The bridge ahead collapsed and the train will plummet off that cliff, let's go!

No thanks. I'm going to just stay in my seat until I get to my destination.

But, it is going to fall off the cliff with you in it!

Nah, it will stop.

No, Sir, we are headed downhill and it turns out this train has no breaks. We have to jump!

Jumping off a moving train? Won't that hurt?

Yes. You may even break some bones and there is even a possibility you could die. But we will definitely die if we ride this train off the cliff!

No. I already bought the ticket. Besides, it is such a great train.

I love how Katrina Pierson just blamed Khan's death on Obama.....except that he died 5 years before Obama was elected.
You want to bet that they will double down on her ignorance and stupidity?

It is actually beginning to seem like a distinct possibility. Rather than releasing his tax returns, I think it would be more helpful for voters to ask that a genuine psychiatric evaluation of Trump should be released. Trump seems to exhibit strong signs of mental instability. I think it would provide a way for Trump to bow out of the race for an acceptable reason.

We all see it coming. Even the people who tried latching onto the tail of it are staring to see the wall up ahead. Of course, there are still passengers on board who are oblivious...we have plenty of them here. But, who here doesn't know what's about to happen?

Train-Wreck.jpg

Runaway Trump Train Picks Up Speed As Aides Can't Grab The Controls

Well, let's see...

With Trump we get a train wreck caused by the left's deliberate action at derailment.

With Hillary we get a train wreck caused by her corrupt, lying incompetence.

I'll take Trump's train wreck.

It is actually beginning to seem like a distinct possibility. Rather than releasing his tax returns, I think it would be more helpful for voters to ask that a genuine psychiatric evaluation of Trump should be released. Trump seems to exhibit strong signs of mental instability. I think it would provide a way for Trump to bow out of the race for an acceptable reason.

Sure...let's have such an examination...as long as Hillary has one to.

Be careful what you wish for...

His narcissism might not be able to deal with it if his numbers start plummeting, but that begs the question, what happens then? Does the GOP hold another round of elections for a nominee or do they just appoint one does Clinton win by default who would they replace Donald with?

The GOP needs to recognize they made a big mistake with Trump. They should first negotiate with the Clinton camp to create a list of middle of the road supreme court nominees, including the commitment to confirm Garland by election day. Once the worry about liberal appointments is off the table, the Republican leadership should withdraw their endorsements of Trump. They then should renounce him as unfit for office.

Once the Republicans show their love for America ahead of their obsession to have someone (anyone) with an "R" in the
White House, they will have a realistic shot of retaining the Senate. However, if they show themselves to have no standards, its going to further tarnish their brand and turn the hearts of too many American's blue.

Trump is not going to win the White House. Its foolish (to stupid) for any Republican to be theathered to him, as Trump is just going to pull those fools under with him.

Well, let's see...

With Trump we get a train wreck caused by the left's deliberate action at derailment.

Don't kid yourself, with Trump you get corrupt, lying incompetence with a side of arrogance, ignorance, narcissism, thin skin and grade school vindictiveness.

Well, let's see...

No, Trump's trainwreck is caused by his childish, unprofessional, egomaniacal, ignorant behavior and his complete lack of tact and diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom