• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Trainwreck

Because you can always get to the result you want if you control the input to make it so. This will continue up until November, when they will claim they were cheated.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Yeah...that might be true if you're only looking at one poll. But I think he was referring to the 'average' of ten polls on Real Clear Politics and if two of those polls were removed that Hillary's poll average rating would be lower. That's why I asked him how he figured that.

How do you figure that?

Do the math, darling.

Those polls that are used to calculate the average include a +9, a +14 and a +8. Those are bogus polls. Take them out of the mix and you end up with a +4.3 average...well withing the MoE...and what one would expect for a reasonable convention bounce.

I think it's the plaintiffs that are making the charge under the RICO act.

So?

How does that change what the judge is doing?

Do the math, darling.

Those polls that are used to calculate the average include a +9, a +14 and a +8. Those are bogus polls. Take them out of the mix and you end up with a +4.3 average...well withing the MoE...and what one would expect for a reasonable convention bounce.

I assume you're referring to the NBC (7/31 - 8/3; +9), CNN (7/29 - 7/31; +8) and McClatchy/Marist polls (8/1 - 8/3; +14). Why would you discount any of those polls since you've reasonably assumed the candidate would received an up-tick in numbers after the convention? Why would those numbers be any less valid than any of the others?

I assume you're referring to the NBC (7/31 - 8/3; +9), CNN (7/29 - 7/31; +8) and McClatchy/Marist polls (8/1 - 8/3; +14). Why would you discount any of those polls since you've reasonably assumed the candidate would received an up-tick in numbers after the convention? Why would those numbers be any less valid than any of the others?

Because he doesn't like what they say?

We all see it coming. Even the people who tried latching onto the tail of it are staring to see the wall up ahead. Of course, there are still passengers on board who are oblivious...we have plenty of them here. But, who here doesn't know what's about to happen?

Train-Wreck.jpg

Runaway Trump Train Picks Up Speed As Aides Can't Grab The Controls

Get ready for the Kool Aid drinkers. 'More Kool-Aid, Reverend Trump!'

I love how Katrina Pierson just blamed Khan's death on Obama.....except that he died 5 years before Obama was elected.

CRAZYTOWN

This is so typical of the Trump campaign. They have a hard time distinguishing their anal orifice from an excavated depression in the earth's surface.

Take those 3 or 4 bogus polls out of the mix and Hillary's "wide margin" vanishes.

Well, any poll that shows Trump getting his ass handed to him is a bogus poll, right Mycroft?:lamo:lamo:lamo

This is so typical of the Trump campaign. They have a hard time distinguishing their anal orifice from an excavated depression in the earth's surface.

The average Trumpanzi wouldn't comprehend that, ha ha

What was the result of that Fox Poll again? I forget. Oh yeah...

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed | Fox News

What was the result of that Fox Poll again? I forget. Oh yeah...

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed | Fox News

But the FoxNews article doesn't outline what was flawed about the polling data. It did go into detail to explain why Hillary received a significant bump in the polls post-DNC convention. I'd say the numbers are legitimate and anyone who doesn't agree with them are just crying wolf.

Trump has simply been making a fool of himself since both conventions concluded. There's still time for him to do 1 of 2 things: turn things around or go down like the Titanic. But as things currently stand, nothing short of a miracle (i.e., new hidden secrets in those emails the Russian and Julian Assange uncovers) can safe Donald Trump's so-called political career.

But the FoxNews article doesn't outline what was flawed about the polling data. It did go into detail to explain why Hillary received a significant bump in the polls post-DNC convention. I'd say the numbers are legitimate and anyone who doesn't agree with them are just crying wolf.

Trump has simply been making a fool of himself since both conventions concluded. There's still time for him to do 1 of 2 things: turn things around or go down like the Titanic. But as things currently stand, nothing short of a miracle (i.e., new hidden secrets in those emails the Russian and Julian Assange uncovers) can safe Donald Trump's so-called political career.

I predict that the Republicans who opposed Trump will be standing tall after November.

I predict that the Republicans who opposed Trump will be standing tall after November.

I still find it incredible that the people within that Party nominated a blusterous, nonsense spewing buffoon instead of the candidate most likely to beat Hillary.

I still find it incredible that the people within that Party nominated a blusterous, nonsense spewing buffoon instead of the candidate most likely to beat Hillary.

It was a hostile takeover by trailer trash. It's time to burn down the GOP Presidential campaign this year and rebuild the party on the ashes.

But as things currently stand, nothing short of a miracle (i.e., new hidden secrets in those emails the Russian and Julian Assange uncovers) can save Donald Trump's so-called political career.

EDIT: Meant save, not safe...(I'm blaming fat fingers while holding a crying grandchild on that spelling error. :mrgreen: )

Back
Top Bottom