• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Trainwreck

LOL.. So if she's elected the POTUS will be limited on where she can go and who she can see?

My God man, not only do I think Trump is trolling the country, but I'm sure most of his supporters are too. You guys can't be this clueless and brainwashed.

You misread what I said. As Sec. of State, she was flown, or driven, to a location where she has a meeting with dignitaries. Under heavy guard. She didn't go out into the streets and meet people and business owners in foreign countries....her travel was narrowly limited to certain strategic locations. Trump has VASTLY more experience worldwide than Crooked Hillary has ever had!

You don't watch that phony, liberal BS show, called "Madam Secretary"....Do You???

lol...that's like pointing to the car speeding on the interstate and saying, "He drives like crap," while sitting on a train heading off a cliff. :)

No...it's not!

Yes they can. Look at their heroes.
cover2-640x738.png

Ann Coulter says it straight, says it clearly and is right nearly every time she speaks!

I'd take her as President, over Hillary, any day of the week!

She's a lawyer and a hugely successful book writer and commentator. If you berate Ann....I submit that you don't know jack****!

Again, this isn't about Clinton. And I'm not going to go over the MANY, MANY things Trumps has said and done that proves he hasn't a clue on how thing work. That's been done to death here, daily.

I don't think ANY of the candidates(including the primary candidates), both parties are right on everything. I have problems with all of them on certain issues.

But if you think Trump has a better understanding of world affairs than an ex-Sec of State and someone who's husband was once the POTUS, you are very clueless. You're not even making sense.

lets not forget the little tidbit that Clinton is PROVEN to be corrupt. They essentially RIGGED the primary election for her... of course , Clinton didn't do that , oh no, no no... she stayed WELL away from that... she just HIRED the person who did for her campaign...

and yet STILL the rabid leftists support her through that.

Trump is definitely not the best candidate. in fact he may even be a plant, but people on Clinton's staff essentially tried to blatantly circumvent Democracy and she hired her knowing that!

why do her supporters not give a damn about that?

I'm sorry but your response is invalid. You wandered outside the selectable answers.

It's the best response though. Nothing about Hillary is worth bragging over. And, watching Trump single handily destroy what is left of the GOP is nothing to complain about. So, all we really have is hilarity.

It really is quite funny. Mostly because, like I said in the op, it was impossible to not see this coming.

It's the best response though. Nothing about Hillary is worth bragging over. And, watching Trump single handily destroy what is left of the GOP is nothing to complain about. So, all we really have is hilarity.

It really is quite funny. Mostly because, like I said in the op, it was impossible to not see this coming.

Both of these morons are just.....so.....awful. Just awful.

Both of these morons are just.....so.....awful. Just awful.

Yep. OTOH...It's what this society deserves for inappropriate tolerance, very bad choices over decades, greed, corruption, apathy and ignorance. More (and worse) to come. Much worse, I'd place a bet.

Best. Comedian. Ever.

I don't think of her as a comedian at all....thou she is very funny and witty at times and always spot on!

She nails liberals to the wall and points out their hypocrisy often. liberals Can't Handle the Truth....and Ann speaks the Truth!

Great schtick. Got her very rich.

No schtick, just the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth! She has gotten rich because people like me, like what she has to say and know it's accurate. ;)

You can roll your eyes all you want to....doesn't change the fact that Ann Coulter ............is Right!

I like Ann, she is a bit abrasive but spot on.

I know. Isn't it great?

No. It sad and reflects more on you and the idea that supporting a candidate no longer means showing the good they can do and instead has become doing everything possible to attack their opponent. It's just another indicator of what's wrong with how our society and our politics now interact.

Sir, we are all jumping off the train. The bridge ahead collapsed and the train will plummet off that cliff, let's go!

No thanks. I'm going to just stay in my seat until I get to my destination.

But, it is going to fall off the cliff with you in it!

Nah, it will stop.

No, Sir, we are headed downhill and it turns out this train has no breaks. We have to jump!

Jumping off a moving train? Won't that hurt?

Yes. You may even break some bones and there is even a possibility you could die. But we will definitely die if we ride this train off the cliff!

No. I already bought the ticket. Besides, it is such a great train.

"... and don't worry about the small detail of after you jump off the train and break both legs, that the train on the parallel track is going to crush you and then follow the other straight into the same ravine." :roll:

shrug...

That, of course, is your opinion based on nothing but your bias.

Hillary's corrupt, lying incompetence is proven by fact and her record of "public service".

You offer no more fact and no less opinion than I.... the words "corrupt" and "incompetence" are by definition a matter of opinion.

As to Trump lying.....well, I hereby offer you more "fact" than you can offer me about Clinton:

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...and-more-lies/
Donald Trump -- Debate Highlights Just How Dishonest He Is | National Review
Washington Post: 'Trump is pathologically dishonest and morally bankrupt' | NJ.com
Donald Trump Is Either Amazingly Dishonest or Incredibly Ignorant | RealClearMarkets
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/22/cal-thomas-donald-trumps-dishonest-politicking/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-in-one-place/
Vanity Fair

OK, so you can tell us how about Hillary Clinton's dishonesty, but don't be a disingenuous fool by trying to sell us Trump as some type of honest alternative. He is not.

Last edited:
Sure...let's have such an examination...as long as Hillary has one to.

Be careful what you wish for...

I think that we need to hook both up to a lie detector and then hold a debate using questions from the American People. Have a website where anyone can submit a question and the top 20 questions are the ones that get asked. If the candidate lies, a big red light comes on and their mic gets cut and the question asked again. Each gets two tries to tell the truth.

The GOP needs to recognize they made a big mistake with Trump. They should first negotiate with the Clinton camp to create a list of middle of the road supreme court nominees, including the commitment to confirm Garland by election day. Once the worry about liberal appointments is off the table, the Republican leadership should withdraw their endorsements of Trump. They then should renounce him as unfit for office.

Once the Republicans show their love for America ahead of their obsession to have someone (anyone) with an "R" in the
White House, they will have a realistic shot of retaining the Senate. However, if they show themselves to have no standards, its going to further tarnish their brand and turn the hearts of too many American's blue.

Trump is not going to win the White House. Its foolish (to stupid) for any Republican to be theathered to him, as Trump is just going to pull those fools under with him.

The DNC needs to recognize they made a big mistake with Clinton. They should first negotiate with the Trump camp to create a list of middle of the road supreme court nominees, including the commitment to confirm Colloton by election day. Once the worry about conservative appointments is off the table, the Democrat leadership should withdraw their endorsements of Clinton. They then should renounce her as unfit for office.

Once the Democrats show their love for America ahead of their obsession to have someone (anyone) with an "D" in the
White House, they will have a realistic shot of regaining the Senate. However, if they show themselves to have no standards, its going to further tarnish their brand and turn the hearts of too many American's blue.

Clinton is not going to win the White House. Its foolish (to stupid) for any Democrat to be tethered to her, as Clinton is just going to pull those fools under with her.

See how dumb that sounds when it's not "your guy"???

It's even worse for the DNC to have screwed Bernie only to push the most corrupt lying politician in the history of American politics.

The most corrupt, lying politician in history? Hyperbole much? On the corrupt-o-meter, Hillary has to wait in line behind most of the Republican presidents of the last fifty years. Or, were you not including them in history? I remember a famous lie and some famous corruption by Nixon, who burglarized the competition and lied about it. I remember Ronald Reagan secretly selling arms to Iran and waging a terrorist campaign against the innocent inhabitants of a couple of central American countries and lying about it. I remember George H. W. Bush saying "no new taxes". I remember his delinquent son lying us into a war where his cronies were given a pipeline into the American treasury, and where he set new records for the number of people in his administration who were indicted for corruption.

I don't know which history book you're reading but I think it was ghost written by Ann Coulter. The history I remember, from actually being there, is one where the right wing have treated the law and the facts like so much toilet paper.

Hillary is no angel but to consider her full history of public service is to understand that she is, fundamentally, a better person than you or any of the Republican hypocrites give her credit for being.

I understand that elections are emotional events but, Jesus, your statement here is incredibly ignorant.

lol...that's like pointing to the car speeding on the interstate and saying, "He drives like crap," while sitting on a train heading off a cliff. :)
I wholeheartedly admit that neither candidate is very good. However while Trump supporters almost always focus their criticism on HILLARY, Hillary supporters attack Trump and his supporters as well. It's quite revolting.

Again, this isn't about Clinton. And I'm not going to go over the MANY, MANY things Trumps has said and done that proves he hasn't a clue on how thing work. That's been done to death here, daily.

I don't think ANY of the candidates(including the primary candidates), both parties are right on everything. I have problems with all of them on certain issues.

But if you think Trump has a better understanding of world affairs than an ex-Sec of State and someone who's husband was once the POTUS, you are very clueless. You're not even making sense.
I am unsure if Trump is clueless on how the world works because he could just as easily be trying to provide red meat to the media and then will change when given the reigns of power.

I DO NOW THAT HILLARY HAS BAD JUDGEMENT AND WILL JEAPARDIZE OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND WILL USE GOVERNMENT RESOURCES FOR HER OWN BEST INTERESTS BECAUSE SHE'S DONE IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

You bragging or complaining?

He's a hard core Hillary fan boy. He wants Hillary to win. There are rumors going around that the GOP leadership is creating a contingency plan in case Donald drops out. Some of the top leaders see this as happening

lets not forget the little tidbit that Clinton is PROVEN to be corrupt. They essentially RIGGED the primary election for her... of course , Clinton didn't do that , oh no, no no... she stayed WELL away from that... she just HIRED the person who did for her campaign...

and yet STILL the rabid leftists support her through that.

Trump is definitely not the best candidate. in fact he may even be a plant, but people on Clinton's staff essentially tried to blatantly circumvent Democracy and she hired her knowing that!

why do her supporters not give a damn about that?

Fully agree. Petraeus would have been terrific, but the Clinton/obama Machine nixed that with a preemptive strike. The irony is that Hillary did essentially the same thing.... and skated.

They knew he was hugely popular and would make a good president.

Why don't they give a damn? Because liberals have no morals, even thou they bash others, over morals!

Yep. OTOH...It's what this society deserves for inappropriate tolerance, very bad choices over decades, greed, corruption, apathy and ignorance. More (and worse) to come. Much worse, I'd place a bet.

Ditto!

I like Ann, she is a bit abrasive but spot on.

Fully agree! Her abrasiveness is so fun to see and hear and the libs get all huffy and indignant. :lol:

The DNC needs to recognize they made a big mistake with Clinton. They should first negotiate with the Trump camp to create a list of middle of the road supreme court nominees, including the commitment to confirm Colloton by election day. Once the worry about conservative appointments is off the table, the Democrat leadership should withdraw their endorsements of Clinton. They then should renounce her as unfit for office.

Once the Democrats show their love for America ahead of their obsession to have someone (anyone) with an "D" in the
White House, they will have a realistic shot of regaining the Senate. However, if they show themselves to have no standards, its going to further tarnish their brand and turn the hearts of too many American's blue.

Clinton is not going to win the White House. Its foolish (to stupid) for any Democrat to be tethered to her, as Clinton is just going to pull those fools under with her.

See how dumb that sounds when it's not "your guy"???

Not equivalent at all. The Democratic party is not running and hiding from Clinton. Virtually everyone is campaigning for her. She is going to win.

In sharp contrast, the Republican party is distancing itself from Trump, most party leadership are not only not campaigning for him, they are actually starting to renounce him. He is not going to win. Moreover, he is such a ship wreck, he is going to pull everyone under with him, including the senate.

What you are not getting here is the Republicans are heading for disaster unless they get off the Trump train.

Back
Top Bottom