• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Town Hall Performance

Trump Town Hall Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Was it a good idea for trump to agree to this format?

How did he do?

Any time Donald Trump is freestyling his thoughts it becomes incredibly apparent how unhinged and incoherent he is. He can not string coherent and relevant answers together to save his life, which is why the town hall format is the worst case scenario for him.

I'm surprised he agreed to do it and the only time he doesn't sound like a rambling off-topic loon is when he's reading from a teleprompter.

Any time Donald Trump is freestyling his thoughts it becomes incredibly apparent how unhinged and incoherent he is. He can not string coherent and relevant answers together to save his life, which is why the town hall format is the worst case scenario for him.

I'm surprised he agreed to do it and the only time he doesn't sound like a rambling off-topic loon is when he's reading from a teleprompter.

Lets check this for TDS. Biden is far worse than Trump at this. Do you agree?

Is anyone else reading this^?

Yeah, sadly we are and unfortunately for Rabid. It's now permanently ensconced on the internet for all to see.

If the racial comments about blacks weren't bad enough. Now he has to contend with this.

He's basically becoming his own form of "mini Biden" at this point.

Yeah, sadly we are and unfortunately for Rabid. It's now permanently ensconced on the internet for all to see.

If the racial comments about blacks weren't bad enough. Now he has to contend with this.

He's basically becoming his own form of "mini Biden" at this point.

Ah yes, my racial claim that black people in America are rational actors who vote in their own self interest vs your claim that they're easily influenced lemmings who vote according to peer pressure.

Why don't you try being on topic for once in your sad life and actually address anything somebody actually said here? Give it a try.

Biden can form coherent responses when asked questions, Trump can't.

Hey, you think Biden may start fighting an imaginary cornpop at one of the debates or do you think they can drug him enough to keep that at bay.

Hey, you think Biden may start fighting an imaginary cornpop at one of the debates or do you think they can drug him enough to keep that at bay.

I'd rather he start doing that. Then reminiscing about how much he loves having little kids on his lap, any day.

Worse at what? Humiliating himself on national TV in a format that proves Trump is completely diminished?

Now you get to defend Trump’s great decision to up play the virus as a bonus after telling everyone he needed to downplay it!

Trump’s performance was extraordinary for him. He is so dumb, and filled with dementia at this point , you can tell his staff keeps him in a bubble. He rages when he watched the news because he’s watching reality where the emperor has no clothes and he’s obese and in his 70’s and has a tiny mushroom cap.

He thought this would work last night. BTW: is there a more stiff, worse person in these scenarios than Trump? He has no interest in people. None. So funny.

Was it a good idea for trump to agree to this format?

How did he do?

I'm surprised we haven't heard yet that the whole thing was an improv comedy oerfornance.

Trump sounds like a homeless schizophrenic yelling at people in a park. In contrast, Biden has a stutter.

Worse at what? Humiliating himself on national TV in a format that proves Trump is completely diminished?

Now you get to defend Trump’s great decision to up play the virus as a bonus after telling everyone he needed to downplay it!

my god...the debates are going to be so much fun.

my god...the debates are going to be so much fun.

Like this town hall. And his RNC speech. And his big come back rally that only got 6k people.

Like this town hall. And his RNC speech. And his big come back rally that only got 6k people.

Given the fact that the DNC speech was mostly them crying about Trump and not covering any real issues, or just being as cringe worthy as they could possibly be.

I'd rather take the RNC at this point.

Given the fact that the DNC speech was mostly them crying about Trump and not covering any real issues, or just being as cringe worthy as they could possibly be.

I'd rather take the RNC at this point.

I’m quite sure you don’t have a choice at this point.

Back
Top Bottom