• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Town Hall Performance

Trump Town Hall Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t ask for something a useless aide said. Do you have a commitment by trump himself that he’ll debate Biden at the three scheduled debates?

I guess we’ll just have to wait until the 29th to see.

Was it a good idea for trump to agree to this format?

How did he do?

It was a great idea.

The worst ersatz president ever proved, without a doubt, that he truly is the worst ersatz president ever.

He lied and lied and lied.

He gave some fantasyland answers.

He ignored, dismissed and or denied the premise of electors questions.

He showcased just how clueless he is.

We were given the truth that he is without any rudder, he has no plan, he has no course he has traveled that he could point to that was anything but him being blown by the whim of the winds of the moment.

He made it perfectly clear he is no genius, stable or otherwise, and more that he is truly dumb and dumbfounded.

It was a great idea for him to let America see what they will get in four more years of Trumptopia!

It will be Trumpian "herd mentality".

I guess we’ll just have to wait until the 29th to see.

So we have multiple commitments by Biden and zero by Trump, yet you have the gall to question whether Biden will debate Trump. That's chutzpah!

“Many people are saying...........”

D4160A5B-F6DD-493D-83BE-80F03EA26D20.jpg

Oh, and we are going to need the name of that ‘waiter.’

:shock:

No, because the commission is most likely going off the word of a worthless Trump aide, like you did.
Intellectual dishonesty looks good on you. Wear it with pride.

Intellectual dishonesty looks good on you. Wear it with pride.

What I know is that you're casting doubt on Biden's commitment to the debate even though he's personally committed to it several times, and you just assume that Trump is committed to the debate even though you have zero statements by him personally vowing to debate Biden.

So the question is, how will you rationalize it later if Trump pulls out of one or more of the debates?

Last edited:
What I know is that you're casting doubt on Biden's commitment to the debate even though he's personally committed to it several times, and you just assume that Trump is committed to the debate even though you have zero statements by him personally vowing to debate Biden.

So the question is, how will you rationalize it later if Trump pulls out of one one or more of the debates?
Changing the color doesn’t help change the outfit you’ve been wearing. Go naked.

Changing the color doesn’t help change the outfit you’ve been wearing. Go naked.

You're avoiding the question because you need to leave room for yourself to excuse trump for pulling out of the debates later. I guess that's smart, but it's transparent so it's moot.

You're avoiding the question because you need to leave room for yourself to excuse trump for pulling out of the debates later. I guess that's smart, but it's transparent so it's moot.
That’s a nice color also. Still the same outfit. I gave you what you asked for but you prefer to wave it off with BS.

It is nothing short of incredible.

That in the brains department, Trump supporters are so deluded, they think they’ve got the winner.

They were virtually silent about this interview and most of his interviews and press conferences because they are so wild and crazy.

They virtually never address what he really says and it’s clear he’s completely mental.

But that’s what they love, they don’t want someone smart leading them, they want someone as stupid as them so they feel better about themselves.

Evolution has some heavy lifting to do with the average Trump supporter.

Amen! Preach it Bro!

Rake them floors and watch out for exploding trees!

Trump Stupidity = Trump Stupid's = RNC Failing Herd Mentality.

MAGA = A Triangle of Stupidity.

Herd mentality! I wonder if he choked on the word “immunity” because he’s afraid his own staff will start thinking thoughts?

If you are going to try and take the time to talk to the people, actually listen to them and their questions.

That's one thing I can't stand about most politicians - their inability to answer the damn question or even listen to the person. Trump failed on both accounts last night.

Which proves, beyond any doubt, Donny Dip Stick can not lay any more claim to be an "outsider" of the Beltway.

He is totally in the D.C. swamp, totally immersed in D.C. Pol standard practices, totally "one of them".

He can't run on being different, strangely, eerily and creepily odd maybe, but different, not any more.

My god I cant wait until Trump wins the election. I am going to have so much fun.

Fun for you is worshipping the most ignorant president America has ever had, how fun is that.

:lamo

Anytime a candidate allows the American people to hear what they stand for. What their policies will be. Is a good thing for us. Trump takes risks. Biden hides in his basement and only answers questions when they are scripted for him and can read the answers on a TelePrompTer. Little risk for Biden and that’s obviously the game plan of his handlers.

I didn’t watch so I don’t know how Trump did.

Oh my. I think you might be suffering some of that Trump "herd mentality".

:lamo

It is better than Biden's campaign of his being told "We need you to rehearse reading this off the teleprompter still one more time. We shortened it a little more to make it easier for you."

Oh the irony. :lamo

Where the hell is Trump's supposedly great new health care plan? He was boasting this back in the 2016 election.
Then it was we would be seeing this in two weeks and then later it was in three weeks. He said last night that he had one already but wouldn't say when he would reveal it.

Truth is that there is no new health care plan no more than there is money coming from Mexico to pay for the wall. It is just all BS.

He has been playing golf on the public dime for 3 1/2 years and hasn't spent 5 minutes working on the health care plan.

He told Stephanopoulos he has it. Why has he not released it, considering how many freaking times he has promised it's pending release.

I guess he wants to get finished with Infrastructure Week before he moves on to saving America with Trumpcare.

Back
Top Bottom