• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump too delicate to handle the truth.

Luce

Weaponized Funk
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Official claims pressure to alter Homeland Security intel

WASHINGTON (AP) — An official at the Department of Homeland Security said in a whistle-blower complaint released Wednesday that he was pressured by agency leaders to suppress details in his intelligence reports that President Donald Trump might find objectionable, including intelligence on Russian interference in the election and the threat posed by white supremacists.

Brian Murphy says in a whistle-blower complaint filed with the agency’s inspector general that he was demoted for refusing to alter his intelligence reports in an “illegal and improper” manner.

The former FBI agent and Marine Corps veteran had served as principal deputy under secretary in the Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

2nd posting of this thread... Guess we will end up with 5 or 6 by the time it's over?

2nd posting of this thread... Guess we will end up with 5 or 6 by the time it's over?

Yeah, this type of stuff just gets buried by the **** Trump actually says on recordings! That's the line we should go for anyway. Trump telling Bob Woodward that he plays down the Coronavirus to quell panic, meanwhile people don't take it seriously and are dying by the thousands, and WINTER is coming! Get that dumb-as-**** dunce out of there! Joe Biden 2020!

Points for doing your best defense across many threads. It’s not working by any stretch.......

Stop doing juicy ****, then people wont be so outraged, that they can pay attention.

Right? I mean FFS most politicians are incredibly boring, but if nothing else that orange **** stain has cured me of any interest in "exciting" politics.

Enough clowns, send in the accountants.

So former DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and the current DHS head, Chad Wolfe lied to congress about national security because it might hurt Trump's feelings.

They need to be held accountable.

I mean really, who needs enemies when we have sycophant government officials putting national security at risk just to appease a mentally disturbed president?

So former DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and the current DHS head, Chad Wolfe lied to congress about national security because it might hurt Trump's feelings.

They need to be held accountable.

I mean really, who needs enemies when we have sycophant government officials putting national security at risk just to appease a mentally disturbed president?

Tack them on the list for January 22nd of next year.

Tack them on the list for January 22nd of next year.

Yup. I just hope President Biden doesn't let it pass in the name of "healing"...because we ain't gonna heal until there is accountability. Enough is enough.

Yup. I just hope Biden doesn't let it pass in the name of "healing"...because we ain't gonna heal until there is accountability. Enough is enough.

Yeah, we don't need any President Ford moves, here.

Back
Top Bottom