• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump told reporters he would be "proud" to shut down the governent

SoCal

Woke Leftist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
"I'll be the one to shut it down. I will take the mantle. And I will shut it down for border security," Trump told House and Senate Democratic leaders.

Wow and they control all three branches of government, I wonder who'll be blamed? I suppose this is his desperate attempt to stop Mueller.

My way or the highway, what a way to run a government...

"I'll be the one to shut it down. I will take the mantle. And I will shut it down for border security," Trump told House and Senate Democratic leaders.

Wow and they control all three branches of government, I wonder who'll be blamed? I suppose this is his desperate attempt to stop Mueller.

At least it's not WWIII?

Illegal-o-crat blockage in the Senate, as he said, quite plainly.

Meanwhile the Illegal-o-crats, who , along with their fellow liars in the Fake News, are quite proud to facilitate the invasion by illegals, like the caravan that they have lied to us about from the start, and registering them to vote in our elections.

Last edited:
Yeah, Chuck got him to admit it, that was pretty cool.
He'll still say it's democrats, even though he admitted it's his shutdown, that's all you can go for in Trump-world, show how stupid he is and contradictory, and move on with your life.

Maybe he should threaten to shut down his government until Mexico pays for his wall...

The best part about this morning's meeting at the WH is when Trump got Schumer to lie on camera. We all know Schumer was responsible for the last shutdown, though today he told a baldfaced lie, blaming it all on Trump.
These are today's Democrats.
:eek:

He'll still say it's democrats, even though he admitted it's his shutdown, that's all you can go for in Trump-world, show how stupid he is and contradictory, and move on with your life.

What a spectacle watching Numnuts interrupt Nancy every time she tried to say something. He's always talking in term of wining and losing, the Dems sure won that exchange...

What a spectacle watching Numnuts interrupt Nancy every time she tried to say something. He's always talking in term of wining and losing, the Dems sure won that exchange...

You may be correct. In the end the American people lost. It was painful to watch such exchange between all parties. My advice to them is put aside our bickering and get things done for the American people.

Unless you are impressed by big mouths, in which case Trump won in a breeze.

Last edited:
You may be correct. In the end the American people lost. It was painful to watch such exchange between all parties. My advice to them is put aside our bickering and get things done for the American people.

That requires compromise on both sides...

I don't give Schumer much credit for his negotiation skills or his strategic thinking, but it's remarkable that he led Trump into loudly and proudly admitting that.

Well, everyone is now calling it Trump's wall, and Trump has said he is willing to take the blame (that's a first) for closing the government over it.

The wall is completely merged with Trump's Ego, and his cult seems to have merged with it as well.

Trump was baited fairly easily; Hillary called that during one of the debates referring to a tweet.

Meanwhile the Illegal-o-crats, who , along with their fellow liars in the Fake News, are quite proud to facilitate the invasion by illegals, like the caravan that they have lied to us about from the start, and registering them to vote in our elections.

^^^ unhinged Trumper alert...

He can't discuss it reasonable both because he's not reasonable, and the facts are not on his side. So he goes for bullying and pomp, lies and blaming everyone else.

I'd like to say all such empty show-boating is refuted eventually. In my experience it has been, I've worked with people like that. So stupid and nutty that they blame everyone and everything. When you try to help them, they get defensive, because OMG if you help them and they accept it, they just admitted they were wrong....uh oh, can't do that...DENY, attack!! I've seen two professional managers implode doing this. But some are so powerful, they can persist...enough people latch on around them and protect them, because they can squeeze the moron in charge for what they personally want. That's what the Republican leadership is doing...collaborating with Trump out of personal interest, despite knowing he's a train wreck.

My money is on Trump's presidency imploding though, because unlike a Steve Jobs, he doesn't really have much in the way of redeeming qualities to offset is life-long character flaws. He could survive it though, time will tell.

The best part about this morning's meeting at the WH is when Trump got Schumer to lie on camera. We all know Schumer was responsible for the last shutdown, though today he told a baldfaced lie, blaming it all on Trump.
These are today's Democrats.
:eek:

The last government shutdown was with a republicans controlled house, senate and presidency. How was it a dems fault again when republicans control congress and the presidency?

tumblr_pjhu0xHwoN1qinrtgo1_1280.jpg

;)

ME GRIMLOCK NO LIKE ILLEGALS

Lol (laughing out loud)

that schmuck schumer can outfox him only confirms what a dim bulb tRump is

:lamo:lamo tRump, what an idiot...

Back
Top Bottom