• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to visit Sacramento.....

watsup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
To discuss the wildfires. Evidently his staff has finally convinced him that he needs to act like he has some concern about them even though he is no doubt reluctant. They have been going in for weeks now without a single comment or tweet from him.
What's he going to do....throw them some paper towels?

To discuss the wildfires. Evidently his staff has finally convinced him that he needs to act like he has some concern about them even though he is no doubt reluctant. They have been going in for weeks now without a single comment or tweet from him.

Gasoline is my prediction.

I hope he brings back the bullsh*t about rakes.

Wait for wildfire herd immunity. No fire when there's nothing left to burn. Hey, I think I'm on to something here.

Wait for wildfire herd immunity. No fire when there's nothing left to burn. Hey, I think I'm on to something here.

Let the fires spread to the whole country and burn everything. There are too many trees and buildings, and we need to thin the herd. /s

How dare the POTUS travel to CA. to assess damages and offer help...

Some anti-Trumps aren't happy unless they are complaining.

Meanwhile...
Trump had approved a Major Disaster Declaration for the state, beginning on August 14, to allow for individual and public assistance. More than 4,100 structures in the state have been destroyed since then, according to USA Today.
“Since mid-August, President Trump and Governor Newsom have spoken by phone and the White House and FEMA have remained in constant contact with State and local officials throughout the response to these natural disasters,” White House press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement.
“The President continues to support those who are battling raging wildfires in a locally-executed, state-managed, and federally-supported emergency response,” Deere added.

Trump Set to Visit California to Assess Damage Done By Deadly Wildfires

Let the fires spread to the whole country and burn everything. There are too many trees and buildings, and we need to thin the herd. /s

Good for the construction industry and farmers who get subsidized and expand to cleared land. Possible mass human combustion. People on boats and swimmers might well survive. China and Russia might see opportunity and go to war for who would take over. I think you're on to something.

Good for the construction industry and farmers who get subsidized and expand to cleared land. Possible mass human combustion. People on boats and swimmers might well survive. China and Russia might see opportunity and go to war for who would take over. I think you're on to something.

Uh, no. Hence the /snark tag.

Back
Top Bottom