• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump to travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday

One white kid shooting other white people isnt exactly a race war now is it.

It is still about racial justice when there is a class between pro BLM and anti BLM protesters of any race. By the way, most of the shootings during the Civil war were between whites. I assume, you would agree that racial justice had to do something with that war, right?

Now will we see a rise in protests there with President L&O visiting?

Will it add fuel to a fire that was starting to come under the control of the authorities?

Why yes it will

The only people to blame are the ones who become violent.

Your argument amounts to: "She was asking for it, wearing that short skirt in a pool hall".

It is still about racial justice when there is a class between pro BLM and anti BLM protesters of any race. By the way, most of the shootings during the Civil war were between whites. I assume, you would agree that racial justice had to do something with that war, right?

The Civil War wasnt a race war and the opposition to BLM is with their tactics and their political objectives

What purpose does it serve?

What purpose does the rioting and violence serve? You dont ask that question because the rioters are part of your tribe.

The only people to blame are the ones who become violent.

Your argument amounts to: "She was asking for it, wearing that short skirt in a pool hall".

Nope.

What purpose does the rioting and violence serve? You dont ask that question because the rioters are part of your tribe.

Prove it or...............

Here is the OP

Trump to travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday - CNNPolitics

Now will we see a rise in protests there with President L&O visiting?

Will it add fuel to a fire that was starting to come under the control of the authorities?

Why yes it will

The associated looting has been claimed to be akin to reparations. ;)

Prove it or...............

Here is the OP

Prove what? And what purpose does all this leftist violence and rioting serve? Funny you dont ask that question.

The Civil War wasnt a race war and the opposition to BLM is with their tactics and their political objectives

I talked about racial justice and not race war. My point is that some causes related to race issues do not divide people by race. You can easily find whites supporting the BLM cause and other whites who oppose it just like it happened with the abolition cause during the Civil War.

Prove what? And what purpose does all this leftist violence and rioting serve? Funny you dont ask that question.

Violence, both left and right serves no purpose. Is that surprising to you?

What is your purpose?

What is your purpose?

The violence doesn't doesn't serve a purpose for the Left now, because it's blowing up in their faces.

I talked about racial justice and not race war. My point is that some causes related to race issues do not divide people by race. You can easily find whites supporting the BLM cause and other whites who oppose it just like it happened with the abolition cause during the Civil War.

The "BLM cause" is a communist revolution.

Typical liberal equivocation. You dont make a peep about left wing violence that has been going on for months and now that its showing up in the polls and hurting democrats you emulate Biden and make some bland, meaningless statement.

What is your purpose?
Here? To expose liberal lies, hackery, hypocrisy and just plain dumbassery. There just arent enough hours in the day though

Typical liberal equivocation. You dont make a peep about left wing violence that has been going on for months and now that its showing up in the polls and hurting democrats you emulate Biden and make some bland, meaningless statement.

Here? To expose liberal lies, hackery, hypocrisy and just plain dumbassery. There just arent enough hours in the day though

Again- What is your purpose?

The violence doesn't doesn't serve a purpose for the Left now, because it's blowing up in their faces.

Yup. LIberals had no problem with the violence when they thought it would help them defeat Trump. Now that its helping defeat Biden, Bidunces suddenly want to see the violence and rioting end.

I just spelled it out for you. What is your purpose? To flack for your violent street gangs?

Nope

Nope

Yup. Can you link to me that post of yours where you have unequivocally denounced the left wing violence, the looting, the harassment and the destruction being carried out by left wing mobs for the last 3 months? Or you can just do it now for the first time

And I already spelled it out for you. Im not going to repeat things just because you are too lazy to read them

Yup. Can you link to me that post of yours where you have unequivocally denounced the left wing violence, the looting, the harassment and the destruction being carried out by left wing mobs for the last 3 months? Or you can just do it now for the first time

And I already spelled it out for you. Im not going to repeat things just because you are too lazy to read them

My God man, you want me to fetch for you

Nope

Back
Top Bottom