• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to Support DACA Protections for More Wall Funding

No, the people still crossed. Just in a more dangerous fashion. That's not an improvement, unless you're a sociopath.

Walls give the local medical examiners & morgue staffs something to do.

i agree that the ego wall is useless. however, if Mexico wants to buy us one and it results in king tangface reopening the government, then whatever.

Are you saying Trump's base want the wall because of ego?
Trump's merely attempting to deliver on his campaign promises to them, sort of like Obama delivered on fixing healthcare. Did you say Obama's ego healthcare was useless?

Presidents make promises...elections have consequences.
Trump should not open the government until he gets what this country deserves; better border enforcement.

I support his efforts 100%.

yes.

Trump's merely attempting to deliver on his campaign promises to them, sort of like Obama delivered on fixing healthcare. Did you say Obama's ego healthcare was useless?

#butObamadeflections

Presidents make promises...elections have consequences.
Trump should not open the government until he gets what this country deserves; better border enforcements.

Mexico is paying for the wall, and Americans won't have to pay. i can provide video proof of this, and i will do so if you quote me again.

Pelosi has already rejected it - claiming that none of these things would pass the House.

No, Trump wanted it because of ego, and it was a useful talking point to dupe people with.
His base wants it because they are stupid and scared.

Yup.... The democrats are only interested in using DACA as a ploy to stir up their base. They don't want that issued solved now. Better to stir the pot
and bang president Trump over the head with it.

They offered him 25 billion a year ago and he balked...now it's ok for less?
Literally the worst deal maker ever

Walls don't work as we've seen the tunneling activity in the past few days. They are technology from the Dark Ages. The Mongols still got past the Great Wall of China.

And a wall from the Gulf of Mexico to San Diego will cost a lot more than 5.?B. And it will be in the courts for years over ranchers fighting eminent domain as they are cut off from their land & the water of the Rio Grande.

Read Erwin Rommel on rules of desert warfare: any obstacle can be outflanked. See

https://books.google.com/books?id=7fHnCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA189&lpg=PA189&dq=rommel+rules+of+desert+warfare+flabnk&source=bl&ots=xj7F6co4f8&sig=ACfU3U1IrkBSWoc1b919XJC5t7QTIszmiA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRhe6axfrfAhXHm-AKHdQmBmkQ6AEwFHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=rommel%20rules%20of%20desert%20warfare%20flabnk&f=false
There are many lakes and reservoirs along the river. You'll cut off thousands of Americans from some recreation areas and destroy many businesses that rent boats, cabin/campground rentals, fishing guides, etc.

Is that all you have? SMH

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

no. i also have Tweety saying that Mexico will pay for the wall and that the American people will not. here, have a video.

No, the people still crossed. Just in a more dangerous fashion. That's not an improvement, unless you're a sociopath.

In areas that don't have walls.

But they don't stop the influx of migrants. I think you're missing the point: walls do not stop migrants.

They absolutely stop the influx of migrants where they exist.

I paid cash, yes.

Let's skip a step. You think you're making some point here about taking out a loan. Just skip to the part where that has something to do with the wall.

Mexico can still be made to pay for it, even if it's paid by us initially. I didn't think that was hard to understand. In 2016 $69 billion was sent to Mexico from the U.S. A wall would reduce the number of people crossing over, and therefor reduce the number of people coming in and sending our capital out of the country to Mexico. That alone would equate to < money for Mexico and < money for the U.S.

That's just one of many ways. Another way is the cancellation of production plants being sent to Mexico and keeping it in the states. That's more $$ here and less $$ there, so there is another way. Goods can be taxed, passage can be taxed, ect.

but Mexico is paying for the wall.

Yes...both things can happen. You know this, and that is why you won't answer the question. It shows that you actually do pay for stuff, even if someone(thing) else pays for it up front, initially. Check mate, boy-o.

Hook, line and sinker.

You're not worth responding to, or repeating the points already being covered in responses to other posters. Just sit on the sidelines and watch, unless you can actually mount something unique and of value.

Yes...both things can happen. You know this, and that is why you won't answer the question. It shows that you actually do pay for stuff, even if someone(thing) else pays for it up front, initially. Check mate, boy-o.

no need for Americans to pay then. if you're confused, i'll post the video again.

Mexico can still be made to pay for it, even if it's paid by us initially. I didn't think that was hard to understand. In 2016 $69 billion was sent to Mexico from the U.S. A wall would reduce the number of people crossing over, and therefor reduce the number of people coming in and sending our capital out of the country to Mexico. That alone would equate to < money for Mexico and < money for the U.S.

That's just one of many ways. Another way is the cancellation of production plants being sent to Mexico and keeping it in the states. That's more $$ here and less $$ there, so there is another way. Goods can be taxed, passage can be taxed, ect.

Absolutely none of these things involve Mexico paying for the wall.

no need for Americans to pay then. if you're confused, i'll post the video again.

You can post the video a million times and you'll still be wrong. You already admitted as much by dodging. Run off until you come up with something better.

Back
Top Bottom