• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to speak tonight at CPAC in Orlando

Fighting comes in all forms and modes. Just like Trump knows how to talk Raccoon to these other world leaders, he is genius I tell you!

What kind of fighter is a leader who hides in the White House when the nation's Capitol is under attack?

A genius fighter?

Yes, I agree. He does repeat, repeat, repeat, but he is genius at marketing and knows how to make something stick! Hate him or love him, he is genius!!!!!!
Dr. Goebbles was the creater, Trump just took a page from the same book. It does not take genius to follow an established playbook. Now a great sales man, marketing yes close to genius. Odd in other areas he is completely clueless, such as geo politics. A strange duck for sure, one for an Analysis sofa.

Trump so close to Fantasy Land, how appropriate for when he spouts his Big Lie, yet again.

So you drove by, used the secret "code word" and went on your way? lol Don't you guys ever feel like your in kindergarten?

I mean, first you cry to me about a few things, like I'm the teacher that tried to keep you in from recess during a hurricane, and then proceeded to tell me that you can't even say, I don't like Biden without using pig Latin.

Your party attracts white nationalists for a reason, and it's not because you fight for equal rights. Marjorie Greene just participated with a bunch of them in a Florida hoopla. Give me a break. I brought up race because it's a factor in your party.
you got Marxists and street thugs on the left . exttremisys come in all forms
It's not a secret code. it's cleaned up language instead of the original **** joe Biden
which i prefer not to chant

you got Marxists and street thugs on the left . exttremisys come in all forms
It's not a secret code. it's cleaned up language instead of the original **** joe Biden
which i prefer not to chant
Street thugs? What is a street thug? Is that code as well? Afraid to say the word? Cleaning it up for us?

Why don't you tell me the reasons you think your party has a growing number of White Nationalists?

White Nationalist have an agenda,

Street thugs? What is a street thug? Is that code as well? Afraid to say the word? Cleaning it up for us?

Why don't you tell me the reasons you think your party has a growing number of White Nationalists?

White Nationalist have an agenda,
dont be obtuse as the warden in Shawshank Redemption was told
what the hellis a white nationalist as opposed to a nationalist. is nationalism bad?
No. all decent leaders practice nationalism - except Biden and he stinks at leading America
to prosperity
I an spell ANTIFA as well as BLM rioters

dont be obtuse as the warden in Shawshank Redemption was told
what the hellis a white nationalist as opposed to a nationalist. is nationalism bad?
No. all decent leaders practice nationalism - except Biden and he stinks at leading America
to prosperity
I an spell ANTIFA as well as BLM rioters
Obtuse? lol I simply want you to say it. The "codes" get annoying.

BLM protesting for freedom of oppression is not the same as Proud Boys storming the capital and demanding the right to oppress and change an election to suit their agenda.
There's a clear difference in those messages and your party proves BLM correct on a monthly basis.

The writings on the wall by this point, four years of Trump white power oopsies, and a gang of white nationalists planning to destroy our government pretty much sums it up. The rest is just extra sauce.

And, you answered my question with your post, even if that wasn't your intention. Thanks. My opinion stands, the new Republicans make me barf.

Obtuse? lol I simply want you to say it. The "codes" get annoying.

BLM protesting for freedom of oppression is not the same as Proud Boys storming the capital and demanding the right to oppress and change an election to suit their agenda.
There's a clear difference in those messages and your party proves BLM correct on a monthly basis.

The writings on the wall by this point, four years of Trump white power oopsies, and a gang of white nationalists planning to destroy our government pretty much sums it up. The rest is just extra sauce.

And, you answered my question with your post, even if that wasn't your intention. Thanks. My opinion stands, the new Republicans make me barf.
the codes are not to be obscene, like around children but still et them message out
unlike BLM riots and their **** the police trash and looting of high endstoes which AOC blames on bread riots or some such nonsense
there was no "planning" a plot on 1/6.the FBI said so, you want to cling to a riot as some kind of racial thing
( Dems want everything to be racial) but ignore 500+ riots during the "summer of love" as that Seattle mayor called it.
Marxist terrify me -they dont make me barf. crap like CRT and 1619 project is to tear down our institutions and rebuild in some never to be had utopia
Very much like the Cultural Revoultion during Mao's time,it leaves our country woke and supine to China's ambitions

So I have been reading through the 22 word doc pages of the Trump c-pac word salad speech transcript.

It included lots of idle boasting, more unqualified back patting, blathering of out right lies, dashes of misinformation, splashes of ambiguous claims, churning of near undecipherable passages, along with inane braggadocio.

I think he spoke for about one hour and 36 minutes.

He was on key to praise Putin and his friendship with other dictators.

He did give aid and comfort to the enemy by repeatedly praising Putin and repeatedly trash talking our current President and Administration.

He also proved he is still living in the past and just can't let go of anything that ever threatened his precious ego.

Yeah, and if we the people reelect him in November 2024 he will be able to complete building his "big beautiful wall" by February 10th, 2025.

;) (y)

Where was he when our Capitol was attacked?

Hiding in the White House, masturbating while he watched the anti-American morons storming the Capitol with the flags of traitors, screaming to hang his Vice President, and dying in the name of Trump, like Ashli Babbitt.

Back
Top Bottom