• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump To Restart MAGA Rallies As Early As May, Calls Potential 2024 Opponent 'Total Loser'

What he said isnt racist. Thats the problem with Progressives. They seem to feel entitled to label every opinion they dont like as some kind of unethical prejudice. As if someone died and named the lot of you as the moral arribitrators for all of us.

Whether or not you want to admit it or it offends you, what Trump said was essentially correct. The flood of ILLEGAL immigrants put a negative strain on the country. It was not a net positive effect for the country.
Why do you care what Democrats think? Why should it bother you, unless your worried democrats are exposing uncomfortable truths that you'd prefer they didn't?

Why do you care what Democrats think? Why should it bother you, unless your worried democrats are exposing uncomfortable truths that you'd prefer they didn't?
I dont care what anyone thinks. I care about others attempting to force me to think how they want me too. I do not respond well to the obey or be destroyed mentality.

What he said isnt racist. Thats the problem with Progressives. They seem to feel entitled to label every opinion they dont like as some kind of unethical prejudice. As if someone died and named the lot of you as the moral arribitrators for all of us.

Whether or not you want to admit it or it offends you, what Trump said was essentially correct. The flood of ILLEGAL immigrants put a negative strain on the country. It was not a net positive effect for the country.
Are you saying the right doesn't try to impose their morals on others? Did I mention racism in my post? And you got your statistics as to whether it's a net positive or negative from where?

I dont care what anyone thinks. I care about others attempting to force me to think how they want me too. I do not respond well to the obey or be destroyed mentality.
You certainly have some very definite opinions for someone who cares so little 😃. Oh... I didn't know you have fears of being destroyed for non compliance.... When exactly did these fears begin?

Are you saying the right doesn't try to impose their morals on others? Did I mention racism in my post? And you got your statistics as to whether it's a net positive or negative from where?
The post of mine that you quoted was a response to a poster who claimed Trumps actions were racist. Why wouldn't I assume you were remaining on topic?

You certainly have some very definite opinions for someone who cares so little 😃. Oh... I didn't know you have fears of being destroyed for non compliance.... When exactly did these fears begin?
I would say the very beginning date of when I became concerned about Progressive totalariumism was probably 1/16/88. 33 years later and its only grown worse, much worse.

Back
Top Bottom