• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump To Restart MAGA Rallies As Early As May, Calls Potential 2024 Opponent 'Total Loser'

How about draft dodger Donald proving what a moron he is by saying John McCain isn't a war hero because he was captured.

Sure that was a nasty thing to say but lets not pretend that came out of nowhere. McCain cast insults on Trump prior to that remark. People who live in glass houses should not cast stones.

McCain got his snowflake feelings hurt because Trump exposed him as being a fraud which is exactly what most conservatives felt about him after his dismal presidential run. He folded and he wanted a 2nd shot at embarrassing our party. **** him..

Sure that was a nasty thing to say but lets not pretend that came out of nowhere. McCain cast insults on Trump prior to that remark. People who live in glass houses should not cast stones.

McCain got his snowflake feelings hurt because Trump exposed him as being a fraud which is exactly what most conservatives felt about him after his dismal presidential run. He folded and he wanted a 2nd shot at embarrassing our party. **** him..
The only person Trump has exposed as a fraud is himself.

The left energizes themselves. They are so full of themselves that they are aggrieved by anyone who isn't apologetic for having an opinion that they dont agree with.

Trump is guilty of not validating snowflakes delicate feelings. Trumps positions do not favor any particular enthinticity and that is what offends Progressives the most. They are offended that he does not cow tail to their required acquiesce of treating their priority minorities as more equals than others.

According to their beliefs, treating everyone equally is a form of bigotry.
I would argue that Trump is the butthurt snowflake and the reason for your existence.

I see that MGM studios is bringing back an old movie "The loud thing that refused to leave" From what I've heard, it's quite scary.

Wide screen will be required 😂

I dont defend what he did in that clip. It was crass and ugly. I dont excuse it but lets not pretend like the guy he mocked was some angel. He said some nasty things about Trump and Trump returned the courtesy.

What he did wasnt bigoted, it was personal. If personal attacks are out of bounds than people making them shoild take a good hard look in the mirrior before complaining about them when they find themselves on the receiving end.

It was also Trump who spearheaded prison reform. It was him who tried to resolve DACCA. You may not like Trump but his initiatives were not based in prejudices.

Pardoning your co-conspiritors to keep them from testifying against you is not prison reform...

People disagree with you that we’re not getting it. Biden has been a wonderful antidote to the last 4 years of trash.
Yes, we remain deeply divided.

Draft dodgers shouldn't negate the accomplishments or captures of our brave solders who put their lives on the line for our freedom. How dare Donald have the unmitigated audacity to say ANYTHING about McCains service. But it's just one more stupid comment coming out of Donald's stupid mouth.

oh boy. Here we geaux
------------------

Former President Donald Trump is preparing to resume MAGA rallies as early as May, according to CNN, and told podcast host Dan Bongino on Wednesday that he would wait until after the 2022 midterm races to announce whether he'll run for president again.

According to CNN, Trump and his advisers have been in discussions to restart Make America Great Again (MAGA) rallies - where he'll lambast his political enemies, including Alaska RHINO Lisa Murkowski (whom he's vowed to travel to Alaska to campaign against), and presumably Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan - his ostensible GOP primary rival should he choose to run in 2024.

Hopefully he'll be in prison before they begin.

The left energizes themselves. They are so full of themselves that they are aggrieved by anyone who isn't apologetic for having an opinion that they dont agree with.

Trump is guilty of not validating snowflakes delicate feelings. Trumps positions do not favor any particular enthinticity and that is what offends Progressives the most. They are offended that he does not cow tail to their required acquiesce of treating their priority minorities as more equals than others.

According to their beliefs, treating everyone equally is a form of bigotry.

Ahahahahaha the absolute tripe these people convince themselves of.

Someone needs his meds.

Draft dodgers shouldn't negate the accomplishments or captures of our brave solders who put their lives on the line for our freedom. How dare Donald have the unmitigated audacity to say ANYTHING about McCains service. But it's just one more stupid comment coming out of Donald's stupid mouth.
Do you understand that bone spurrs can not be faked. Do you think someone would lie to the federal gov about something that can be verified by X-rays?

I'm not the president. My words aren't backed by the weight of the presidency. I'm not representing the United States on the World stage. Big difference...... Also:. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnpam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/
Oh I see, it only matters what you say if your the president.

Trump wasn't the president when he insulted McCain.

What other rationalizations do you have to justify your personal behavior that you condemn others for engaging in.

Your article is nothing more than a Baizuo media smear attack based on hearsay by two people who are self described anti-Trumpers. They offered no evidence to support their story. You dont care about any of those credibility problems or the ethical problems of attacking someone that you do not approve of. It all seems hypocritical from where I am standing.

none of those words fit him. I would ask you for examples but I know it would be an excercise in futility.
And mexico isn't sending us their best, they are sending rapists, drug dealers, murderers etc. etc. This was candidate trump on the day he announced his candidacy. He didn't even wait to be elected before he started striking out at anyone who disagreed with him or anyone he just felt like demonizing. Futility is you trying to defend his behavior.

The GOP is addicted to Trump... Just like any addict, they can't see that in the long term the consequences are going to be really bad...
A good arse kicking in the Mid terms should see some of the glow wear off the Trump turd.

oh boy. Here we geaux
------------------

Former President Donald Trump is preparing to resume MAGA rallies as early as May, according to CNN, and told podcast host Dan Bongino on Wednesday that he would wait until after the 2022 midterm races to announce whether he'll run for president again.

According to CNN, Trump and his advisers have been in discussions to restart Make America Great Again (MAGA) rallies - where he'll lambast his political enemies, including Alaska RHINO Lisa Murkowski (whom he's vowed to travel to Alaska to campaign against), and presumably Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan - his ostensible GOP primary rival should he choose to run in 2024.

1619800049608.png

And mexico isn't sending us their best, they are sending rapists, drug dealers, murderers etc. etc. This was candidate trump on the day he announced his candidacy. He didn't even wait to be elected before he started striking out at anyone who disagreed with him or anyone he just felt like demonizing. Futility is you trying to defend his behavior.
What he said isnt racist. Thats the problem with Progressives. They seem to feel entitled to label every opinion they dont like as some kind of unethical prejudice. As if someone died and named the lot of you as the moral arribitrators for all of us.

Whether or not you want to admit it or it offends you, what Trump said was essentially correct. The flood of ILLEGAL immigrants put a negative strain on the country. It was not a net positive effect for the country.

Regardless of what he says, most of us know who the total loser really is.

Back
Top Bottom