• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump To Restart MAGA Rallies As Early As May, Calls Potential 2024 Opponent 'Total Loser'

I’m counting the days until Trump defaults on the financing and the lease on the Trump International Hotel in DC.
I'm counting the months when criminal court(s) pounds his fat ass behind bars.

I'm counting the months when criminal court(s) pounds his fat ass behind bars.
The courts wont pound his ass, just sentence him but if he doesnt hold on tightly to the soap in the showers.....

Trump doesn't just energize his base...he also energizes the Left.
The left energizes themselves. They are so full of themselves that they are aggrieved by anyone who isn't apologetic for having an opinion that they dont agree with.

Trump is guilty of not validating snowflakes delicate feelings. Trumps positions do not favor any particular enthinticity and that is what offends Progressives the most. They are offended that he does not cow tail to their required acquiesce of treating their priority minorities as more equals than others.

According to their beliefs, treating everyone equally is a form of bigotry.

The left energizes themselves. They are so full of themselves that they are aggrieved by anyone who isn't apologetic for having an opinion that they dont agree with.

Trump is guilty of not validating snowflakes delicate feelings. Trumps positions do not favor any particular enthinticity and that is what offends Progressives the most. They are offended that he does not cow tail to their required acquiesce of treating their priority minorities as more equals than others.

According to their beliefs, treating everyone equally is a form of bigotry.

That was an excellent strawman and you should take it on the road.

That was an excellent strawman and you should take it on the road.
Its not a strawman. It was an explsined response to the false premise that Trump energizes the left. They energize themselves because they have self appointed themselves as everyones moral arributaitor.

I wonder if Trump will be able to find a venue that won't require 100% prepayment.
If there is one, they are very very stupid.

Its not a strawman. It was an explsined response to the false premise that Trump energizes the left. They energize themselves because they have self appointed themselves as everyones moral arributaitor.

It was a strawman.

The GOP is addicted to Trump... Just like any addict, they can't see that in the long term the consequences are going to be really bad...

Meh, Trump is just the mouthpiece for the radicalism they are addicted to. They will easily get behind someone else spewing the same nonsense when Trump is out the picture. People think that if Trump is gone the GOP will change, not realizing that Trump is just a symptom, not the cause.

You can't blame folks for pushing back against a President who appointed himself as everyone's immoral arbitrator. Don't be mad because the majority of Americans stood up against having an immoral, unethical, xenophobic, bigoted, illiterate, maladjusted bully as their spokesperson on the World stage. If the majority of us wanted Donald, we'd still have Donald.

Meh, Trump is just the mouthpiece for the radicalism they are addicted to. They will easily get behind someone else spewing the same nonsense when Trump is out the picture. People think that if Trump is gone the GOP will change, not realizing that Trump is just a symptom, not the cause.
And the cause was clearly defined by Isaac Asimov when he said: There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

You can't blame folks for pushing back against a President who appointed himself as everyone's immoral arbitrator. Don't be mad because the majority of Americans stood up against having an immoral, unethical, xenophobic, bigoted, illiterate, maladjusted bully as their spokesperson on the World stage. If the majority of us wanted Donald, we'd still have Donald.
none of those words fit him. I would ask you for examples but I know it would be an excercise in futility.

none of those words fit him. I would ask you for examples but I know it would be an excercise in futility.
Yes. We've already been over this a million times.

I often shake my head at this kind of comment.

It clearly shows that most right wingers can’t distinguish between a carnival barker and a lowlife like Trump, and an experienced,competent leader.

Others here have made it clear that they feel well served by the carnival barker, as long as he hugged the flag for the cameras, spouted racism and beat his chest.

It was all an act, and not a particularly original one either. Demogogues and dictatators have used those tricks for centuries.

It’s what you get from people who think politics is all about “owning lib” on talk radio or in a news cycle; but don’t really know anything about the news (other than the crawl under Tucker Carlson’s face), and don’t understand politics or government.

Biden is not a carnival barker. Trump was never anything but.
Well yeah. It really boils down to that they are trump. No they don't have his money but all the rest they do.
The meaness, the victimhood, the no personal responsibility. Everything they hold the left to the point the left can't really screw up or they jump all over them. Yet if you comeback at them they cry victim and that you are mean to them. They are just patriots trying to make America great.

Just you know in their own vision. Where minorities are quiet. Gays can't get married. Gays and trans would go to "camps" to cure their issues.
Nobody would pay taxes, everyone can own a gun with no limits.
Illegals would be shot at the border, and everyone would go to jail if you had an abortion.

When your party over the last ten years has morphed into a 24 hour troll, victim, parasite with no real good polices you get trump. This is 20 years of talk radio producing a pile of shit who couldn't govern his way out of a paper bag.

Watch their arguments. Rare dp I find one who argues in good faith. They are always punting, trying to make you defend something you didn't say. Changing subjects so you forget what the topic was.

The biggest con in America right now is the gop.

Yes. We've already been over this a million times.
YUP We sure have and I already understand that in your mind, anyone who does not show your favorite oriority miniority special consideration qualifies as one form or bigotry or another. Treating everyone equally without regard to their background is not the goal of Progressives.

YUP We sure have and I already understand that in your mind, anyone who does not show your favorite oriority miniority special consideration qualifies as one form or bigotry or another. Treating everyone equally without regard to their background is not the goal of Progressives.
You, for whatever reason, feel the need to support a horrible human being. If more people thought like you, we'd still be stuck with him. I could post proof he was a POS all day long... Stuff like this:.

And this bully, name caller, unethical POS.....

How about illiterate, uneducated, moron Don.... who's such a child he demands he knows more than Doctors..

How about draft dodger Donald proving what a moron he is by saying John McCain isn't a war hero because he was captured.

So, as you've seen. Ive got citations that support my contentions. While you have your opinion based on gossip, innuendo , propaganda and hyperbole. It's pathetic.

You, for whatever reason, feel the need to support a horrible human being. If more people thought like you, we'd still be stuck with him. I could post proof he was a POS all day long... Stuff like this:.

I dont defend what he did in that clip. It was crass and ugly. I dont excuse it but lets not pretend like the guy he mocked was some angel. He said some nasty things about Trump and Trump returned the courtesy.

What he did wasnt bigoted, it was personal. If personal attacks are out of bounds than people making them shoild take a good hard look in the mirrior before complaining about them when they find themselves on the receiving end.

It was also Trump who spearheaded prison reform. It was him who tried to resolve DACCA. You may not like Trump but his initiatives were not based in prejudices.

How about illiterate, uneducated, moron Don.... who's such a child he demands he knows more than Doctors..

Do you really wanna die on this hill? Trump has been closer to advocating the correct response than any of the so called experts that the Progressives have been backing.

I dont defend what he did in that clip. It was crass and ugly. I dont excuse it but lets not pretend like the guy he mocked was some angel. He said some nasty things about Trump and Trump returned the courtesy.

What he did wasnt bigoted, it was personal. If personal attacks are out of bounds than people making them shoild take a good hard look in the mirrior before complaining about them when they find themselves on the receiving end.

It was also Trump who spearheaded prison reform. It was him who tried to resolve DACCA. You may not like Trump but his initiatives were not based in prejudices.
Oh? So what about this where he flat out calls Mexican "rapists". The guy has ALWAYS been unhinged. No filter. And a majority of Americans refused to stand for it. That's why he's gone.

Do you really wanna die on this hill? Trump has been closer to advocating the correct response than any of the so called experts that the Progressives have been backing.
Do you really want to keep defending this POS's actions?

Back
Top Bottom