• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to replace Rush

Won't that be the perfect job for our ex-president?

• Yes, Trump would make a good Rush replacement

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, nobody will replace Rush

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
As we have seen in gov't and in responses to gov't investigations, the gov't investigation and the immediate outcry of the beginning of the investigation have very little to do with facts.
That's why my post stands on it's own merit. The SDNY hasn't had it's shot at Trump yet in a court of law. Your statement is meaningless as it is an unfounded, unproven, blanket statement. Each case is unique. Your blanket statement is stupid and wreaks of desperation.

As we have seen in gov't and in responses to gov't investigations, the gov't investigation and the immediate outcry of the beginning of the investigation have very little to do with facts.

Side note: But, hey, I understand your hypocrisy considering your political bent. You are sure Trump is guilty w/o any corroborating evidence of it but you aren't sure of Biden's guilt with Burisma because there isn't any corroborating evidence.:rolleyes:
I see you edited your post, and went the 'mind reading'/'put

Like Benghazi.
Unlike the investigation into Hillary's private email server. Congress asked for an investigation into Hillary's private email server and evidence was destroyed and, consequently, no investigation ensued.

That's why my post stands on it's own merit. The SDNY hasn't had it's shot at Trump yet in a court of law. Your statement is meaningless as it is an unfounded, unproven, blanket statement. Each case is unique. Your blanket statement is stupid and wreaks of desperation.
But you don't see that your post is meaningless, pointless and political since we don't know of the conclusions nor of the progress of the SDNY investigation.:rolleyes:

Side note: But, hey, I understand your hypocrisy considering your political bent. You are sure Trump is guilty w/o any corroborating evidence of it but you aren't sure of Biden's guilt with Burisma because there isn't any corroborating evidence.:rolleyes:
/// YOU are sure that....///. What I am sure of is you are incapable of reading OTHER's minds; yet you have no problem trying ( and failing ) to do just that. May as well accept your defeat what that nonsense begins.

But you don't see that your post is meaningless, pointless and political since we don't know of the conclusions nor of the progress of the SDNY investigation.:rolleyes:
You did see the word 'after' in my post above? YES? You're struggling rather significantly and failing miserably with your failed argument.

/// YOU are sure that....///. What I am sure of is you are incapable of reading OTHER's minds; yet you have no problem trying ( and failing ) to do just that. May as well accept your defeat what that nonsense begins.
Give me an example of my mind reading.:sleep:

Really bad day for our Trump haters..... Read this silly/stupid thread!
Crazy town

OK. :rolleyes: You realize you declaring victory is your strawman?
Only in YOUR mind, as any objective reader can clearly see your failed mind reading attempts up thread. That's on you.

I didn't ask for a grammar lesson. I asked for you to supply an example of my mind reading attempts.
And I addressed that question. Time to move on, as it appears you are incapable of discerning the content of your very own posts.

Only in YOUR mind, as any objective reader can clearly see your failed mind reading attempts up thread. That's on you.
An objective reader as you imply yourself to be:ROFLMAO: That's the whole point of me calling your alleged victory a strawman argument.

An objective reader as you imply yourself to be:ROFLMAO: That's the whole point of me calling your 'victory' a strawman argument.
Call it what you will. The proof is up thread in YOUR posts.

And I addressed that question. Time to move on, as it appears you are incapable of discerning the content of your very own posts.
Do I need to be more clear? Provide one instance of my mind reading attempts.

Do I need to be more clear? Provide one instance of my mind reading attempts.
No. Your 'crystal clear' failed attempt at reading another's poster's mind, and the failed attempt(s) to put YOUR words in ANOTHER poster's mouth are clearly on display, as stated previously. Time to move on. It will also save you further embarrassment and frustration.

Should be in a much better position to answer that question AFTER the SDNY gets done with Trump.

trump doesn’t live In New York anymore, I’m sure there’s communities in the US where people would be willing to provoke a Bundy style Standoff which had a pretty good success rate against the Obama regime

That would a great idea!

If Mr. L. is too ill to continue his show, former President Trump would be an excellent replacement.

Although I have never listened to Mr. L.' s program, I am sure that many people will be looking for someone to critique the BLM-friendly Biden administration.

It's hilarious watching the Trumpkins claim to never listen to him, but repeat his propaganda word for word.

Like I said, democrats listen to him or they wouldn't know what he says word for word.

trump doesn’t live In New York anymore, I’m sure there’s communities in the US where people would be willing to provoke a Bundy style Standoff which had a pretty good success rate against the Obama regime
Define /// a pretty good success r
^^^ Capitalizes the word 'standoff.' Thanks for the laugh.

Like I said, democrats listen to him or they wouldn't know what he says word for word.
Do you have proof to present that validates your positive claim /// " or they wouldn't know what he says word for word'? ///

Every person should be treated equally under the law. Why is that debated in America? Why isn't it OK for someone to chant lock them up about someone that quite possibly may have broken the law but isn't being prosecuted by the law?

My question: Which law did Trump break that he deserves jail time?

Your questions make absolutely no sense.

I loved hearing the "lock him up" chant, which happened during Game 5 at the 2019 World Series, on YouTube. Most likely every Washington Nationals fan there booed, chanted, and sang "Take Him Out of the Office."

Of course every person should be treated equally under the law. That is an objective fact. One reason I hated Donald Trump is he thinks that is not true and being famous alone puts him above the law. There is no reason for anyone to agree with him. It is not possible for any registered voter who took a government class in high school to have absolutely no idea what laws he broke unless that person moved to America as an adult. He committed many crimes and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom