• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court: sources

When she is one of thirteen, she can enjoy her time on the bench...
Is this supposed to happen before or after you guys put Trump in jail for all of those crimes Mueller was going to convict him of but couldn't because he was a sitting president? šŸ˜

Oh, I haven't even brought up the churches position on the death penalty yet... :p :p

HAHHAA ā€œWe support INNOCENT LIFE!ā€ ā€œOkay, what about Kyle Rittenhou - ā€œ ā€œHE WENT TO GO SMITE PEDOPHILES!ā€

Like...**** do they want anymore? You canā€™t gaslight us. No matter how hard you try: yaā€™ll donā€™t care about life. Any part of it. Just control.

Youā€™re not pro-life.
I understand. The concept frightens you. You can't grasp that anyone would not march in lockstep with your genocide of unborn babies.

I donā€™t inow what to tell you. I donā€™t even have to argue the point with you. Look at the bloodlust in your posts when you describe a white nationalist who is charged with murder, yet doctors and women who are seeking medical care are the really real murderers.
murdering a child in the womb is not 'medical care'.
Yourā€™e not getting your say over my body. Never. Ever. And after I hit ā€œpost replyā€ Iā€™m gonna donate to PP again. ;)
You're the one that has to live with that blood on your hands. Not me.

Please site an example of an "executed baby." I'll wait.
The tens of millions of babies in the womb murdered by abortionists since Roe V Wade. Any other stupid questions?

The tens of millions of babies in the womb murdered by abortionists since Roe V Wade. Any other stupid questions?

Imagine how many more those babies will be born if Barrett's churches position on hormonal birth control became the law of the land...

I understand. The concept frightens you. You can't grasp that anyone would not march in lockstep with your genocide of unborn babies.

murdering a child in the womb is not 'medical care'.

You're the one that has to live with that blood on your hands. Not me.

Iā€™ve actually had an abortion. Not a single drop of blood got anywhere on my hands. Just the doctorā€™s. And he threw those gloves right out along with the useless parasite I decided I didnā€™t want to bother with anymore.

And you couldnā€™t do a damn thing about it because my rights arenā€™t negotiable.

Iā€™ve actually had an abortion. Not a single drop of blood got anywhere on my hands. Just the doctorā€™s. And he threw those gloves right out along with the useless parasite I decided I didnā€™t want to bother with anymore.

And you couldnā€™t do a damn thing about it because my rights arenā€™t negotiable.
Sadly, some people are just pathetic monsters who delight in the deaths of innocent babies. A sure sign of a sociopath.

Sadly, some people are just pathetic monsters who delight in the deaths of innocent babies. A sure sign of a sociopath.

ā€œI love the babies until they become just old enough to die in Trumpā€™s plague.ā€

-every Christian pro-life Republican over the last 7 months. Miss me with the faux love of babies.

E719D3EC-78A3-426A-B29D-C2F0DF9BECBD.jpeg

Very real fear. She's coordinating with the Vatican on that as we speak. Also male chastity. Since SCOTUS has the kind of power you mention, you'll need to be fitted but manufacturing will need to research making super small devices.

Imagine how many more those babies will be born if Barrett's churches position on hormonal birth control became the law of the land...

Very real fear. She's coordinating with the Vatican on that as we speak. Also male chastity. Since SCOTUS has the kind of power you mention, you'll need to be fitted but manufacturing will need to research making super small devices.

You do know there were states who prohibited birth control until Griswold, right?

HAHHAA ā€œWe support INNOCENT LIFE!ā€ ā€œOkay, what about Kyle Rittenhou - ā€œ ā€œHE WENT TO GO SMITE PEDOPHILES!ā€

Like...**** do they want anymore? You canā€™t gaslight us. No matter how hard you try: yaā€™ll donā€™t care about life. Any part of it. Just control.

Cafeteria Catholics... [emoji12]

Cafeteria people generally eat at least *something* from the cafeteria though right?

They choose what they want from the menu but not the things they donā€™t like..

ā€œI love the babies until they become just old enough to die in Trumpā€™s plague.ā€

-every Christian pro-life Republican over the last 7 months. Miss me with the faux love of babies.

View attachment 67296644
Not Christian, nor republican, so miss me with that bigotry, psychopath.

Not Christian, nor republican, so miss me with that bigotry, psychopath.

Would you agree with this position?

ā€œI think supporting poor, single mothers would be the best way to reduce the number of abortions in the U.S.,ā€

he said that the laws weren't arbitrary....which was why I stated that.

You posted, " You mean like the ones requiring us to not mix clothing, eat shrimp or pork and like the ones saying that we should be stoned to death for adultery? Why hasn't Trump been stoned in the public square?"

That you think these Old Testament injunctions are "arbitrary" seems peculiar to me, a humanization of God (just as you've also stated in this thread that God has committed murder), and again, as a Christian, I'm not sure why you're concerned with Jewish law anyway.

You posted, " You mean like the ones requiring us to not mix clothing, eat shrimp or pork and like the ones saying that we should be stoned to death for adultery? Why hasn't Trump been stoned in the public square?"

That you think these Old Testament injunctions are "arbitrary" seems peculiar to me, a humanization of God (just as you've also stated in this thread that God has committed murder), and again, as a Christian, I'm not sure why you're concerned with Jewish law anyway.
Ah, so that's the Christian out, "The o/t is Jewish law anyway."

Ah, so that's the Christian out, "The o/t is Jewish law anyway."

Jesus said that it's not what goes into your mouth that defiles you but what comes out of it. ;)

He also said that folks worry out whether the outside of the cup is clean when it's the inside that matters.

Why don't you read her qualifications and make that decision yourself

And there are no men as equally qualified or even better qualified?

You right winger might be full of cheer now, but you will live to regret what Trump and Republican Politicians and Republican Constituency has done... and you have no one to blame but yourself.

You think your are poor, working poor and struggling, you have not had the level of it that will come by decisions of a Right Wing Leaning Supreme Court. White Nationalism is on its Death Bed... and you are raving about what amount to support for Industrial Plutocracy, You think your rural lands have seen toxicity, you have seen nothing yet, and you think the concept of family farms took a hit with Trump Trade Debacles, you have seen nothing, as The Industrial Mega Corporations take over the rest of the farms. You think your kids can't afford skill training and learning professional techniques, you will find that what you will get is a system that treats your offspring's like apprentices, yes, the type that were structured under Andrew Johnson... until the U.S. Federal Government made them cease. If you think your wages are stagnant now, you have a Anti Union Right Wing Court that will attack any efforts to promote Union Organization of Labor, and you will see employee rights diminish even more.

You are hung up on trying to force women to live without choice, but you are the same people who fight against helping single mothers or single fathers with kids.

Gloat but you will find your gloating turning to moans of desperation... and it will overcome you like a tsunami!!!! and you did it to yourself

Republican Constituency, especially the Right Winger who backed the madness of "Considering Corporations as Person"... promoted an Oligarchy ( Oligarchy is a form of power structure in which power rests with a small number of people. These people may be distinguished by nobility, wealth, education, corporate, religious, political, or military control) Those few, with be the Plutocrats, so, that means an Oligarchy, dominated by the system of Plutocracy, ( A plutocracy or plutarchy is a society that is ruled or controlled by people of great wealth or income.)
Most of the Right Winger Constituency.. don't have the knowledge base to understand what is an Oligarchy, that is controlled by Plutocrats.. They don't grasp what an Oligarchy that is controlled by Plutocracy is..... it is liken to what existed in what was known as The Confederacy, it was an Oligarchy controlled by Plutocrats, who ruled with an Authoritarian process.

The Three Dimensions of that is:
Oligarchy that is Controlled by Plutocracy with an Autocracy Process .

In simple terms for those who likely don't understand,
(( This is Authoritarian Dictations by Plutocrats ))
Further simplification is:
Authoritarian Dictations
by
Wealth, Religion, Corporate Oligarchs, who submit to the will of A Few who Dictate Over The Masses

People who don't invest to understand these systems... become victims of these systems... which serve to usurp "Democracy" and the principles of Democracy will be relegated to be only for the Oligarchy that is Controlled by Plutocracy with an Autocracy Process
This results to make people nothing more than a society of Serfs...
These are the same people who stand against Minimum Wage Hikes, They stand against Universal Health Care, They Stand against Public Service Programs for the Citizen Population, but they support Public Service Programs for Business and Industry.

Ignorance is a widespread thing, where people pretend to know what they don't know... which is self deluding acts driven by willful ignorance.

(Most of these old heads in this thread will not understand this comment posting even in the least of understanding) ....

Last edited:
Roe v Wade was flimsy unconstitutional law in the first place.
We already know your claim of Conservatism would make such a statement. (Your undercurrent mentality of want to control women) The same type of mentality of those who did not acknowledge woman as person for Centuries and Decades... If you Conservatives could, you'd again try to bar women from even working or having a profession. Likely you'd go back to the mentality that created "Soap Opera's" which was nothing but relegating women as nothing more than "housewives", and servant to men"

We already know your claim of Conservatism would make such a statement. (Your undercurrent mentality of want to control women) The same type of mentality of those who did not acknowledge woman as person for Centuries and Decades... If you Conservatives could, you'd again try to bar women from even working or having a profession. Likely you'd go back to the mentality that created "Soap Opera's" which was nothing but relegating women as nothing more than "housewives", and servant to men"
Tell me again how outlawing abortion would somehow give me control over women. What would such control look like? How would it manifest itself? I've asked this question 1000 times and have never gotten an answer. It's probably the silliest Marxist talking point.

Tell me again how outlawing abortion would somehow give me control over women. What would such control look like? How would it manifest itself? I've asked this question 1000 times and have never gotten an answer. It's probably the silliest Marxist talking point.
What a Ridiculously Stupid Question !!!!!! If you are that ignorant, you should not even engage this subject matter.

Her "Choice" , a Choice
you don't have the right to make for a woman.

Maybe they should take away your Choice, by denying you the Choice keep your Prostrate, and have your Prostrate Removed. then we can be assured you would never encounter a situation of getting a woman pregnant in the first place.

You sling out dumb as words that have nothing to do with the subject matter, as if you think the word Marxist is suppose to suffice to cover up your utter ignorance.

What a Ridiculously Stupid Question !!!!!! If you are that ignorant, you should not even engage this subject matter.

Her "Choice" , a Choice
you don't have the right to make for a woman.

Maybe they should take away your Choice, by denying you the Choice keep your Prostrate, and have your Prostrate Removed. then we can be assured you would never encounter a situation of getting a woman pregnant in the first place.

You sling out dumb as words that have nothing to do with the subject matter, as if you think the word Marxist is suppose to suffice to cover up your utter ignorance.
You didn't answer the question. How does this alleged control over women help me? What does it specifically do for me? Your response is a personal insult, not an answer. How do I, Mashmont, benefit from this alleged control over women? Let's hear it.

Back
Top Bottom