• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court: sources

I have a right to insist they do not impose their beliefs via the highest court of the land...be careful what you wish for...because if a religious right winger can do it...so can a Muslim.

That's why we need constitutionalists on the court.

If Barrett is an originalist, then she will take down Roe v Wade, since it was made up law on the fly.

It was the striking down of an unconstitutional law..

seems that they are in this instance...qualified immunity. When Trump starts being accountable for his crimes, we can talk about Congress. Btw, you aren't entitled to a position as a Supreme Court justice...you have to earn it. This is a lifetime appointment, so they can reject you on any inkling that you may divert from the rule of law, based on any reason.

What crimes has Trump committed? I bet you still can't tell us.

:cry: That's a sad, sad story, but have you ever heard of
Jump to search
The No Religious Test Clause of the United States Constitution is a clause within Article VI, Clause 3.

I'm betting that the above blathering might be the stupidest among your 200 plus posts you've graced this forum with today.
Could be wrong though, the day is long for those who run with matches.

Why do you keep using a bigoted slur line “Runs With Matches?” It seems you don’t mind bigotry at all.

There is no moral integrity involved here. Just a desire for control.

(PS: I understand you folks think if you just declare you're an atheist it's some kind of cross against a choice advocate. This has never made sense. We accept the science that it is potentially a life, just not that it shares equal dominion with our own. The rest morality projection from you, same as someone arguing for religious purposes.)

It makes perfect sense but first people who don't understand the above should probably removing the smoking boulders off their shoulders. :)

Glad I could help.

Why do you keep using a bigoted slur line “Runs With Matches?” It seems you don’t mind bigotry at all.

Don't even try to turn your incendiary words,"burn it all down" on me.

It makes perfect sense but first people who don't understand the above should probably removing the smoking boulders off their shoulders. :)

Glad I could help.

You didn’t help English nor comedy. I’m sorry you’re so angry no one is taking shots at Amy Catholic Horseface’s religion and family. :(

You didn’t help English nor comedy. I’m sorry you’re so angry no one is taking shots at Amy Catholic Horseface’s religion and family. :(

bitter much?

No, Constitutionalists or real ones anyway....follow all of the Constitution..not just the original documents

Constitutionalists know their job isn't to interpret The Constitution to suit their politics.

What crimes has Trump committed? I bet you still can't tell us.
Trump got the state of NY to give him a 1 million dollar tax value, (sorry 100 million dollar) on the donation of property he bought for 3 million dollars just 3 years prior. They call it a park. It isn't. That is tax fraud. And just because his lawyers got the NY tax people to go along with it, doesn't make it not tax fraud, it also makes it bribery.

Last edited:

I don't know nor do I care what occurred in your life to make you so bitter, but rest assured, the shoulder chip is your responsibility to remove.

I'm sure my sentiments are shared by many.

I don't know nor do I care what occurred in your life to make you so bitter, but rest assured, the shoulder chip is your responsibility to remove.

I'm sure my sentiments are shared by many.

Is “Shoulder Chip” one of Amy’s kids’ fav ice cream flavors?

Constitutionalists know their job isn't to interpret The Constitution to suit their politics.

Hear, hear!
Long live constitutionalism!

And apparently a hypocrite...

You're entitled to your rage. When's it going to end though? Four years of carrying all that orange man bad and his SC picks angst couldn't be healthy.

You're entitled to your rage. When's it going to end though? Four years of carrying all that orange man bad and his SC picks angst couldn't be healthy.

Is she a hypocrite to say what she did in 2016 and now accept this nomination?

Does this help the legitimacy of the court to have a justice who is a hypocrite?

Is “Shoulder Chip” one of Amy’s kids’ fav ice cream flavors?

You'd be best not to invoke innocent children into your hate-filled blatherings.
It does nothing to elevate the Antifa image.

Is she a hypocrite to say what she did in 2016 and now accept this nomination?

Does this help the legitimacy of the court to have a justice who is a hypocrite?

Your opinion will mean nothing in the long run.

Im pro-choice. I’m not demanding the SC overturn settled law to interfere in *your* life.
I'm anti-murder. You're pro-murder and pro-genocide. PP has killed more people (many of them black) in their existence than the Nazis. Sanger and Hitler would be proud.

And apparently a hypocrite...

“The question is what does this precedent establish, and I don’t think it establishes a rule for either side in the debate,” Barrett said. “If you look back at, say, the six [justices] that were confirmed in the 20th century in a presidential election year, all but one of those was confirmed … in a period of united government, where the president and the Senate were the same political party.
Context matters.

Back
Top Bottom