• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to name Heather Nauert as next U.S. ambassador to the U.N.

No, not completely unqualified. Then again, expecting you to see the obvious at this point is a pretty fruitless endeavor.

Given her history she has more than enough to be eligible. Though seeing as the position doesn't' have a specific requirement attached to it. It's easy to see just how little one would need to qualify for in order to hold it.

She's blonde and has a *****. What more would trump need to nominate her? I give her 6 months before trump fires her. trump thinks he is on The Apprentice. All he does is hire and fire the 'very best people'

Isn't she the blonde bimbo from Fox News?...A former swim suit model or something....Only the Best

Such language about a woman is so progressive of you.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/heathe...ited-states-ambassador-to-the-united-nations/

I'm sorry but this is stupid. Not nearly enough experience in international affairs.

Her job is to represent the interests of the United States of America, not BENDOVER, OBAMA-STYLE, in the hopes the rest of the world "will like us".

NON-SWAMP DWELLER. Americans do not share the left's pathetic "appeal-to-authority" obsession with LIFELONG POLITICICIANS...

She has long been interested in diplomacy. Nauert was once a term member of the nonprofit Council on Foreign Relations, which grooms young people for careers in government by educating them about international affairs and American foreign policy efforts

Plenty.

Isn't she the one who said she believes "both sides of the science of global warming?"

No, that particular diplomate is the wife of an American coal billionaire. Trump appointed her because her husband donated millions to the DJT campaign. At this point the term Swampy comes to mind. However if I am not mistaken Trump Fans are no longer permitted to use that term.

Ambassador Craft graduated from, you know, college and ****. We don't know what her major was or much else concerning her education. George W. Bush appointed her as U.S. alternate delegate to the United Nations, where her focus included U.S. engagement in Africa. I'm not certain what that appointed position does but I'm fairly certain it involves coming into an office a couple of times a week and answering the phone for actual paid staff.

Her business experience appears to be equally illustrious. She owned her own business advising business. That job likely involved answering her own phone and getting busy work and collecting advising fees from friends of her former husbands. Think of Elizabeth Voss. Oops, there's that Swampy word again.

Also, Trump may favor her because she has been divorced 3 or 4 times and because she's a bottle blonde and she appears to have big ta-tas.

Yes, in an interview with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation she declared that she supported both sides of the science of global warming. A spokesman for QAnon said, "That makes sense to us."

Ms. Craft also said that she is excited about her appointment and is committed to quickly learning to speak Canadian. :shock:

She's blonde and has a *****. What more would trump need to nominate her? I give her 6 months before trump fires her. trump thinks he is on The Apprentice. All he does is hire and fire the 'very best people'

Invalidating yourself out the gate, isn't really the best way to approach this discussion.

She's a former Faux News anchor and her husband is a director at Goldman Sachs.

Didn't trump attack Hillary for being chums with the big bad Goldman Sachs? And here we are with ANOTHER far right conservative who has ties with the big bad Goldman Sachs.

trump hasn't drained the swamp. He has FLOODED it.

No, that particular diplomate is the wife of an American coal billionaire. Trump appointed her because her husband donated millions to the DJT campaign. At this point the term Swampy comes to mind. However if I am not mistaken Trump Fans are no longer permitted to use that term.

Ambassador Craft graduated from, you know, college and ****. We don't know what her major was or much else concerning her education. George W. Bush appointed her as U.S. alternate delegate to the United Nations, where her focus included U.S. engagement in Africa. I'm not certain what that appointed position does but I'm fairly certain it involves coming into an office a couple of times a week and answering the phone for actual paid staff.

Her business experience appears to be equally illustrious. She owned her own business advising business. That job likely involved answering her own phone and getting busy work and collecting advising fees from friends of her former husbands. Think of Elizabeth Voss. Oops, there's that Swampy word again.

Also, Trump may favor her because she has been divorced 3 or 4 times and because she's a bottle blonde and she appears to have big ta-tas.

Yes, in an interview with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation she declared that she supported both sides of the science of global warming. A spokesman for QAnon said, "That makes sense to us."

Ms. Craft also said that she is excited about her appointment and is committed to quickly learning to speak Canadian. :shock:

I wonder what she is like in bed? Only donny and Putin know for sure.

It's actually becoming a running gag in this country to see Trump appoint people that will be totally in over their heads in their positions.

And her third - or is it fourth - husband is a director at Goldman Sachs. He donated millions to trumpy's campaign and now it is time for payback. trump always keeps his promises to the people who give him money.

Look at how much he gives to Putin and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

Isn't she the blonde bimbo from Fox News?...A former swim suit model or something....Only the Best

Which blonde bimbo from Faux News. With the exception of Michelle Malkin and Jeannie Perrero - ALL the female anchors are blonde bimbos.

Which blonde bimbo from Faux News. With the exception of Michelle Malkin and Jeannie Perrero - ALL the female anchors are blonde bimbos.

Oh, yes. Harris Faulkner is a stunning blonde.

Nice to see the tolerant left and hear what they think of women.

She has the necessary qualifications for anyone in the Trump admin:

Trump told reporters last month that Nauert was “excellent,” adding, “She’s been a supporter for a long time.”

https://apnews.com/dc5f760ab97d4bf68839e41d907f01b8

Who are we kidding here? ANYONE Trump selected would have seen with strong condemnation from the anti-trumpers. Even if it was a person they endorsed, they would find some way to attack the selection.

Who are we kidding here? ANYONE Trump selected would have seen with strong condemnation from the anti-trumpers. Even if it was a person they endorsed, they would find some way to attack the selection.

You can tell yourself that. You probably know better.

Tolerant?.....Of the unqualified fools trump hires?........Think again...Funny to see the trump lovers get PC and sensitive all of the sudden......

A spokesman for QAnon said, "That makes sense to us."

Speaking of Qanon, I suspect Qanon followers will be unhappy that Nauert was a member of the CFR.
The CFR is part of the global "Deep State".
We'll see how Nauert's appointment is received by the Qanon acolytes.
The response will probably be along the lines of....."Well, Trump is playing 5D chess so this is a brilliant move." :roll:

She is distinctly unqualified no matter what her gender. She is a Trump sycophant and nothing more. This is just another insult to the State Dept. and the U.N.

Tolerant?.....Of the unqualified fools trump hires?........Think again...Funny to see the trump lovers get PC and sensitive all of the sudden......

Just admit you will attack anyone that trump nominates. It could be a Hispanic transgender female that graduated first in her class at Harvard.

Back
Top Bottom