• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump to Eliminate the Department of Environmental.

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Now we actually know why 4 of his businesses went bankrupt. It was the dreaded D.E.P.

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump had a Rick Perry moment during a Fox News town hall Monday night when he vowed to do away with the “Department of Environmental,” an agency that does not exist.

When asked by Fox host Sean Hannity if he would eliminate any federal departments as President, Trump responded “largely, we can eliminate the Department of Education,” a common refrain among conservatives.
But he went on: “Department of Environmental, I mean, the DEP is killing us environmentally, it’s just killing our businesses.”

You have outdone yourself Donny.

Trump Makes Up The Name Of A Federal Agency He Would Axe As Prez (VIDEO)

Department of Environmental. Well, I suppose we could get along without that non existent department. Like it says in Two Corinthians, "Thou don'test need no stinkin' non existent departments."

"The D.E.P. is killing us!" ... ROFL!!

I agree as much as others that the Environmental Protection Agency could use some new guidance and reevaluation of budget, but damn Trump... get it together.

Department of Environmental. Well, I suppose we could get along without that non existent department. Like it says in Two Corinthians, "Thou don'test need no stinkin' non existent departments."

Look. At this point, lets just be glad that the man actually knew there was some kind of government department that had some kind of impact on environmental "things". That's a positive for him.

I thought this was going to be about eliminating the Department of Education, since we know The Donald loves the uneducated.

Not that I would ever suggest that a serial liar is lying, but it's interesting that he labels Education as one of the three major functions of the Federal Government, but then also says he would eliminate much of it.

I thought this was going to be about eliminating the Department of Education, since we know The Donald loves the uneducated.

He actually said that too. (Almost completely, I paraphrase)

Lol when trump said "two corinthians"

****ing moron

In it's place, he'll give us the a really great environmental, the best environmental ever. He has a very good brain, you see.

Anybody else more appalled by the ridiculous grammar issues with "Department of Environmental" than by his not knowing the name of the EPA?

It doesn't exist? Then elimination is fine. ;)

It is hilarious how difficult it is for Trumpeters to see how unqualified this dick head is.

Anybody else more appalled by the ridiculous grammar issues with "Department of Environmental" than by his not knowing the name of the EPA?

It's a package deal.

In it's place, he'll give us the a really great environmental, the best environmental ever. He has a very good brain, you see.

Yes, he'll negotiate the very best environmental ever, you can take that to the bank. He's an expert negotiator, you know.

Maybe he can get Mexico to foot the bill for the Department of Environmental.

Anyone who supports this man is an imbecile.

Environmental Protection is a legitimate government function since the environment is shared. Now if he wanted to go after the Department of Education I'd agree with him.

I'm exhausted with Trump's "own goals". The only thing that can sink Trump is Trump. He has a solid base, many of his positions appeal to moderates, and he has no budgetary concerns.

I said it on another forum: all Trump has to do is hire a "policy coach" and he'd be a shoe in to be the RNC pick. Instead he squanders every advantage he has. His failures transcend Hillary's '08 boondoggle.

he probably meant the EPA in "Trump didn't do his homework again" speak. i, for one, think that would be terrific, fantastic, and great. nothing says a great America like rivers that you can set on fire.

I'm exhausted with Trump's "own goals". The only thing that can sink Trump is Trump. He has a solid base, many of his positions appeal to moderates, and he has no budgetary concerns.

I said it on another forum: all Trump has to do is hire a "policy coach" and he'd be a shoe in to be the RNC pick. Instead he squanders every advantage he has. His failures transcend Hillary's '08 boondoggle.

Fortunately for Trump he has a league of blind idiots that follow him like mindless sheeple.

It is hilarious how difficult it is for Trumpeters to see how unqualified this dick head is.

He's the best GOP candidate and a better candidate than Hillary.

Fortunately for Trump he has a league of blind idiots that follow him like mindless sheeple.
There are plenty of good reasons to support Trump. I find the criticism of Trump to be the most ridiculous thing this campaign season. Trump's supporters to be infinitely more thoughtful than their critics...

Is he a comic book villain?
He's Hitler!
His supporters hate the America for demanding that he enforce immigration law!

:roll:

There are plenty of good reasons to support Trump. I find the criticism of Trump to be the most ridiculous thing this campaign season. Trump's supporters to be infinitely more thoughtful than their critics...

Is he a comic book villain?
He's Hitler!
His supporters hate the America for demanding that he enforce immigration law!

:roll:

I'm sure veterans groups are thankful for his support, but he's also a bold faced liar. But then most of us already knew that.

Remember how Trump raised $6 million for vets? Guess how much of that has actually gone to vets

Remember when Donald Trump decided to skip the Iowa debate because Megyn Kelly was something and Donald Trump is a real man and not a coward? Instead, he went and spoke at a rally that raised money for veteran charities. These 22 charities actually. Trump claimed to have raised more than $6 million!

But what about the money? Trump’s campaign later released a list of 22 veterans organizations it said would benefit from the fundraising haul. Two veterans groups the list notably did not include were the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America and VoteVets, both of which called Trump out for using veterans to distract from his debate problems while not knowing about their issues or having policy proposals to help veterans. And that list of 22 organizations bears some watching—are they groups that actually follow through on their missions … and when and how fully will the $6 million Trump says he raised be distributed? The money is going through the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has donated only $75,000 to veterans groups since 2010.
Well, about that.

Almost $4 million raised by Donald Trump’s campaign at a veterans’ charity fundraising event in January has yet to be distributed to the intended recipients, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The Wall Street Journal asked 19 of the 22 charities on Trump’s list and they could only account for about $2.4 million, combined. What is pretty great about watching Donald Trump is getting to watch how the privileged class actually operates inside of their minds. Trump is unabashedly a liar and self-agrandizing piece of poop—he will say that the rising water around his yacht lifts all other boats even in the face of clear evidence. You don’t even have to wait!

Back
Top Bottom