• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to blast Biden, call for GOP unity in CPAC speech

I am not his supporter, but man, listening to his speech and listening to joe's speech this morning, it is Tesla vs grandpa scooter :LOL:
Tesla's don't babble incoherently, another rambling monogue of grievances😂

It's because he talks shit and is nasty in the most partisan way.

Those who have been conditioned by wrong-wing media just lap it up. What's most concerning is the manner in which the more educated and reasonable Republicans shrug it off.

Agreed 100%. The bolded part is truly disturbing; apparently they have their own agenda.

I've been watching. He's spent half the speech on how the election was stolen.

Biggest roars of approval so far: guns, God and the flag.

Trump claims he will not seperate the GOP, and take his supporters with him.

He has a long history of untruths, yet the rubes applaud.

Ask Trumps 3 wives how good his word is, it will be a long pause.

Okay he said it. He's running in 2024.

He concluded: ‘A Republican president will make a triumphant return to the White House — and I wonder who that will be? Who, who, who will that be? I wonder.’

Last edited:
Biggest roars of approval so far: guns, God and the flag.
That there is the holy trinity of GOP retoric.

They been using that one since 1980. Trump disses McCain and other Vets for there service, and his supporters claim to be patriots. How disgusting his base is, not ignorant but just plain stupid.

Ignorance can be remedied with formal education and critical thinking skills. Stupid, there is no cure.

It is hard for me to believe that any large group of Americans in the 21st century could follow this imbecile. The man is an intellectual midget. He proves without a doubt that our desire to believe in American Exceptionalism is a total fabrication. My lord, the man is dumber than a box of rocks.

This is a fascinating display of the ruthless calculus of American conservative politics: Doubling down on Donald Trump is the only move for Republicans. Trump will take his base with him regardless of what Republicans do, and Republicans can't win without the populists, nationalists, and white supremacists. But they also can't win without the moderates and law and order conservatives. They need Trump out of the way without losing the votes of his supporters. So the only way to get Trump out of the way of the Republican Party is to be able to blame any possible Trump downfall 100% on Democrats. If there are any criminal charges in his future or any other issues at all that might prevent him from running for president in 2024, Republicans have to be able to convince his supporters that they were behind him the whole time and that it is all the Democrat's fault that he can't run in 2024. Any appearance of being at all anti-Trump will wind up hurting the party more than help it.

2021 Republicans are in the unique position of being required to prostrate themselves before Donald Trump while secretly praying for his downfall at the hands of anyone but the Republican Party.

It's still beyond me why this guy is worshipped so much. Perhaps they will form a line and take turns kissing is ring, feet, *** for all to see. It's really no different than his early years as president:

President Donald Trump Is Praised — By The Cabinet He Appointed | The New York Times - Bing video

Trump is a charismatic demagogue. He fills some people’s basic needs. They find meaning in what he offers, even if it isn’t real or is exaggerated. Thus, they build their lives—or at least political elements—around Trump. Moreover, nothing he does alters their faith in him, which is largely blind and essentially unconditional.

An hour and a half of screeching, of which at least a half hour was spent repeating over and over again that he won the election.

An hour and a half of screeching, of which at least a half hour was spent repeating over and over again that he won the election.
Cringe as ****....

Trump is a charismatic demagogue. He fills some people’s basic needs. They find meaning in what he offers, even if it isn’t real or is exaggerated. Thus, they build their lives—or at least political elements—around Trump. Moreover, nothing he does alters their faith in him, which is largely blind and essentially unconditional.

Don?!?!?! It's great to see you here again!

Who cares what he has to say? Why are we giving this buffoon any more oxygen?

Okay he said it. He's running in 2024.

He concluded: ‘A Republican president will make a triumphant return to the White House — and I wonder who that will be? Who, who, who will that be? I wonder.’

Well that's got to throw some glitches in the Q "Trump is going to be sworn in March 4th" crowd. 🤷‍♂️

Who cares what he has to say? Why are we giving this buffoon any more oxygen?

Trump lost both Houses of Congress, and the WH all in 4 short years, a record breaker. Why does the GOP hang on this one term looser?

Back
Top Bottom