• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to be The Shutdown King

JackA

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
At times like this it's great fun to read all the stupid things Trump said about Obama's lack of leadership ability during threat of shutdown and how such a thing would never happen if he were president.

Well, "fun" is not exactly the word. Lots of people are suffering because of Trump's incompetence. But there's a reason gallows humor is a thing.

Only eight hours forty-five minutes to go.........yuge, longest ever....

Trump loves setting records.

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.” -- Donald Trump, July 2018

Trump loves setting records.

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.” -- Donald Trump, July 2018

You know, I thought you had made that up...to be funny. But it was in quotes, and dated, so I though...why not....and I googled it.

Holy ****! He really said that. SMH.

You know, I thought you had made that up...to be funny. But it was in quotes, and dated, so I though...why not....and I googled it.

Holy ****! He really said that. SMH.

In a democratic system, what is scarier?

That someone so clearly damaged ended up as president, or that someone so clearly damaged is averaging as high as 42% approval.

Back
Top Bottom