• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to Announce Bump Stock Ban

ClaraD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The Trump administration will soon ban bump stocks, the aftermarket devices allowing semiautomatic weapons to fire multiple shots in rapid succession, CNN reported Wednesday.

The move will come nearly 14 months after Stephen Paddock used bump stocks to help him kill 58 people at the Route 91 Harvest festival in Las Vegas. Days after the shooting, President Trump said he would looSok into banning bump stocks. And for a moment, it looked as if he might have had the National Rifle Association on his side. The group said at the time that “devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.”

Trump to Announce Bump-Stock Ban, a Meaningless Gesture

So you absolute 2nders what say you now?

I say it will be funny watching all the Not My President folks agree with Trump. I wouldn't be surprised the hardcore TDS sufferers will come our against the ban just to be on the opposing side of a Trump plan.

Ban em they are a waste of money and ammo. If you really really want to shoot off 8 bucks of ammo fast you can use your beltloop and go to town.

Btw there is a thread in the Gun Control section on this you may want to check out if this one doesn't get a lot of attention

Last edited:
The Trump administration will soon ban bump stocks, the aftermarket devices allowing semiautomatic weapons to fire multiple shots in rapid succession, CNN reported Wednesday.

The move will come nearly 14 months after Stephen Paddock used bump stocks to help him kill 58 people at the Route 91 Harvest festival in Las Vegas. Days after the shooting, President Trump said he would looSok into banning bump stocks. And for a moment, it looked as if he might have had the National Rifle Association on his side. The group said at the time that “devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.”

I say no problem... Do you have a problem with this?

We know; another poster informed us yesterday already.
Actually, the thread title is identical to yours ...

Another tRump flip-flop incoming in 3...2...1...

WTF is an "absolute 2nder"?

Another stupid knee jerk reaction creating an unenforceable feel good law.

You can go to any hardware store and build a bump stock for under five bucks.

I don't personally, but I know people who do...
I think we should have stricter gun laws anyway.

why is almost every fan of more gun laws designed to harass gun ownership "liberal" or leftwing?

Free speech it is. :) Or does your side only support free speech for Nazis?

You are free to spell Trump anyway you want. Fledermaus is free to call ouT your idiotic childish spelling. Has anyone implied you were not free to act a fool and do your childish spelling? Not that I've seen.

You are free to spell Trump anyway you want. Fledermaus is free to call ouT your idiotic childish spelling. Has anyone implied you were not free to act a fool and do your childish spelling? Not that I've seen.

I'm so sorry you feel that way!

I never said you couldn't be childish... Did I?

And a helping of Godwin I see.
:lamo

Godwin's law is dead. Godwin saw where tRump was going and knew it was time to cancel his law.

And there is literally nothing you can do to force me to spell tRump's name in a way that gives that ****stain any kind of respect, so you should just give up now. :)

Godwin's law is dead. Godwin saw where tRump was going and knew it was time to cancel his law.

And there is literally nothing you can do to force me to spell tRump's name in a way that gives that ****stain any kind of respect, so you should just give up now. :)

Godwin isn't dead. He is simply laughing at the folks who invoke Hitler/Nazis at a drop of a hat.

Who said I was trying to "force" you to do anything?

Oh, that's right...

No-one is trying to.force you to do anything. We are simply calling the way you choose to spell the presidents name is childish. You are free to spell Trump as childishly as you wish.

Ban stock should be banned from the get go .

I don't personally, but I know people who do...
I think we should have stricter gun laws anyway.

Stricter gun laws well whenever was the last time you saw the officials enforced the laws? Um let me finish laughing at you. Stricter guns laws are possible but, Chicago is a good example of how many laws are on the books but, there are a high violence in Chicago. when are we going to stop the political correctness and, talk about mental health or encourage the police to do their job?

Back
Top Bottom