• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to Announce Bump Stock Ban

That's like asking if I agree or disagree with banning little robots going around firing eggs at people's homes. I mean, sure, I'm happier if there aren't little robots going around doing that, but it's not what we asked for and it's not what anybody thinks will fix the larger problems.

Now, I know you're going to completely ignore the logic of anything I just said, because that would mean having to explore actual nature of the issue, and you don't want to do that.

I understand you are happy to see Trump ban bump stocks. You wish that more would be done. You will do everything possible to criticize this because it pains you to admit you agree with some action Trump took.

Its like watching Bucky trying to complement Obama

I understand you are happy to see Trump ban bump stocks. You wish that more would be done. You will do everything possible to criticize this because it pains you to admit you agree with some action Trump took.

Its like watching Bucky trying to complement Obama

As I said, I knew you'd completely ignore my point. Trolling me was, I assume, your only motive for responding to me in the first place.

As I said, I knew you'd completely ignore my point. Trolling me was, I assume, your only motive for responding to me in the first place.

I didn't ignore your point.

The Trump administration will soon ban bump stocks, the aftermarket devices allowing semiautomatic weapons to fire multiple shots in rapid succession, CNN reported Wednesday.

The move will come nearly 14 months after Stephen Paddock used bump stocks to help him kill 58 people at the Route 91 Harvest festival in Las Vegas. Days after the shooting, President Trump said he would looSok into banning bump stocks. And for a moment, it looked as if he might have had the National Rifle Association on his side. The group said at the time that “devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.”

Trump to Announce Bump-Stock Ban, a Meaningless Gesture

So you absolute 2nders what say you now?

It's not really going to do anything. It's a reactionary move to a single event, and will have very little effect on the overall statistics.

Trump to Announce Bump Stock Ban

Is Trump truly ready to announce a bump stock ban? I'll believe it when I see it.

Banning bump stocks is not complicated:

"I hereby ban the importation, production, sale, use and distribution of bump stocks. Violations of the foregoing order are punishable by...."​

It didn't take me a whole minute to write a ban on bump stocks, yet it's taken Trump (and/or the GOP Congressional majority -- you know damn well Dems wouldn't object to such legislation) and the rest of the GOP leadership over a year.

Did his tax cuts, tariffs or some other policy make "round tuits" unavailable?

s-l1000.jpg

yes, they should. If you have an accident with that fake insurance card and kill someone how is that going to help the family of the victim? So, yes, absolutely you should lose your rights...it is a felony for a reason.

What about possession of marijuana?

What about possession of marijuana?

felony is a felony....if you are dealing mj and get hit with felony possession you are breaking the law. If you had seen all the people I have that were missing or murdered by cartels you wouldn't take a kind eye to drug trafficking...

Back
Top Bottom