• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Throws More Red Meat to His Base

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
:shock:

President Donald Trump on Friday night banned federal agencies from conducting workplace training sessions on race that constitute "divisive, anti-American propaganda," the latest overture to his political base two months before the presidential election.

A ban on sensitivity training?

Trump bars 'propaganda' training sessions on race in latest overture to his base - CNNPolitics

...like Trump's threat this week to yank federal funding from cities in blue states that he says are permitting unrest in the streets, Friday's memo provides another talking point for his reelection campaign as it seeks to highlight culture war issues.

Such trainings "not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the Federal workforce," Vought wrote, adding that "We cannot accept our employees receiving training that seeks to undercut our core values as Americans and drive division within our workforce."

Racism is a core American value?

Trump bars 'propaganda' training sessions on race in latest overture to his base - CNNPolitics

Well, now that we have won the award and retired the trophy all time for most racist western democracy maybe declaring it a "core American value" is next. it used to be a close contest for awhile. But this last round of white privilege, white supremacy and white victimization narrative brought to you by the Pillsbury Doughboy in the WH and his staff of racists has clearly put us wayyyyyyy out in front. Heck it would actually be easier to make an argument that we were already wayyyyyy out in front before this last disgusting exhibition. In a bow to the Kentucky Derby I guess one could say we are crossing the finish line on this one while the rest of the field is still trying to make it around the last turn. MAGA!!!!

I am not so sure this aimed at the base. i think independent voters are turned off by far left obsession with micro aggressions and such theories,and Orwellian brain wash techniques and compliance with every new politically correct word.

I could be wrong, but this might actually be a good political move.

I am not so sure this aimed at the base. i think independent voters are turned off by far left obsession with micro aggressions and such theories,and Orwellian brain wash techniques and compliance with every new politically correct word. I could be wrong, but this might actually be a good political move.

Moronic Trumpist swill.

The simple answer is that racists do not like to be told that their racism is bad. Racists like to have their racism praised. Trump's base and lying conservatives who always play fake victim will indeed love this. Others, not so much.

Well, now that we have won the award and retired the trophy all time for most racist western democracy maybe declaring it a "core American value" is next. it used to be a close contest for awhile. But this last round of white privilege, white supremacy and white victimization narrative brought to you by the Pillsbury Doughboy in the WH and his staff of racists has clearly put us wayyyyyyy out in front. Heck it would actually be easier to make an argument that we were already wayyyyyy out in front before this last disgusting exhibition. In a bow to the Kentucky Derby I guess one could say we are crossing the finish line on this one while the rest of the field is still trying to make it around the last turn. MAGA!!!!

12 years ago, when Obama began to look like the likely future of America, we were the gleam in the eye of the world. Now? Now, we are a ****hole.

...maybe he really is just a KKK racist. He seems to pander to white supremacists a lot.

Hopefully someone leaks the training manual for this divisive training. I would love to see what Trump and his folks hate so much.
Man how long is it going to take for us to get everything back in order?
Radio free is gone, Stars Stripes is/was almost gone.
There's more but I can't name them right now.

Moronic Trumpist swill.

The simple answer is that racists do not like to be told that their racism is bad. Racists like to have their racism praised. Trump's base and lying conservatives who always play fake victim will indeed love this. Others, not so much.

Memorize my sig, because I will not keep responding to remind you every day. If you want to waste your time, feel free.

Diversity and other social training for Federal workers is nothing new. Back in the late 1990's and early 2000's the subject was more on sexual orientation acceptance and diversity (female and non white in the workforce).

I always tried to hire the best person I could for the position. I didn't care the persons race, gender, or sexual orientation. So I found it tiresome to go through these classes. I actually support Trump on doing away with the training. The training was a waste of time.

In one session I attended the instructor said that the fire management program needed to do more outreach to females and minorities to reflect more of the local population makeup. With that I asked the instructor should Admin do an outreach for white males for administrative assistance positions? There were no white males in those positions. The instructor said well white males normally don't do that type of work. I said, that just proves that division needs to do an outreach. If you want the fire program to do more, then lets get everyone to do more where the workforce does not reflect the local population makeup. The instructor had no answer.

We are are worse enemy. People need to think of terms we are Americans and not we are a White, Black, etc American.

Good for Trump. We've seen this this Orweillian "training" based on nothing in state and local government. Companies are starting to do it to. Time to put a stop to it.

Diversity and other social training for Federal workers is nothing new. Back in the late 1990's and early 2000's the subject was more on sexual orientation acceptance and diversity (female and non white in the workforce).

I always tried to hire the best person I could for the position. I didn't care the persons race, gender, or sexual orientation. So I found it tiresome to go through these classes. I actually support Trump on doing away with the training. The training was a waste of time.

In one session I attended the instructor said that the fire management program needed to do more outreach to females and minorities to reflect more of the local population makeup. With that I asked the instructor should Admin do an outreach for white males for administrative assistance positions? There were no white males in those positions. The instructor said well white males normally don't do that type of work. I said, that just proves that division needs to do an outreach. If you want the fire program to do more, then lets get everyone to do more where the workforce does not reflect the local population makeup. The instructor had no answer.

We are are worse enemy. People need to think of terms we are Americans and not we are a White, Black, etc American.

I am not so sure this aimed at the base. i think independent voters are turned off by far left obsession with micro aggressions and such theories,and Orwellian brain wash techniques and compliance with every new politically correct word.

I could be wrong, but this might actually be a good political move.

IMO, he's correct to ban it because the "brainwashing" is funded by the taxpayer. Government should be protecting the diverse opinions of all, and not trying to influence them.

Good for Trump. We've seen this this Orweillian "training" based on nothing in state and local government. Companies are starting to do it to. Time to put a stop to it.

Private companies are free to do what they want but a line must be drawn when it comes to the government funding something like this.

IMO, he's correct to ban it because the "brainwashing" is funded by the taxpayer. Government should be protecting the diverse opinions of all, and not trying to influence them.

The training is an effort to keep employees from making workplace violations and breaking existing law, thus costing people their jobs and probably worse.

I could see the government ending the training if they wanted to. But the language of the statement is a dead giveaway that this is nothing more than another Trumpian bit of horse crap politics as the thread title suggests.

Last edited:

Yes, racists would call diversity training "brainwashing." We get it.

Yes, racists would call diversity training "brainwashing." We get it.
Biden is a potential bandaid on a horrific BOIL. Federal workers, including military, are slipping away from Trump.

OTOH, the damage done to Biden by Kenosha ETC is helping Trump. I say the egregiously rogue police, a tiny %, are killing on purpose.

Biden is a potential bandaid on a horrific BOIL. Federal workers, including military, are slipping away from Trump.

OTOH, the damage done to Biden by Kenosha ETC is helping Trump. I say the egregiously rogue police, a tiny %, are killing on purpose.

I doubt the cops are, but I know the Right is sending in trouble makers to incite riots and initiate destruction of property. They've been caught doing it many times.

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

Charges filed against militia members traveling to Kenosha

Last night, peaceful protests in Rochester suddenly grew violent. It's no mystery as to why.

I doubt the cops are, but I know the Right is sending in trouble makers to incite riots and initiate destruction of property. They've been caught doing it many times.

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

Charges filed against militia members traveling to Kenosha

Last night, peaceful protests in Rochester suddenly grew violent. It's no mystery as to why.
Your CT is spot on, and not as controversial as mine. I still believe there are a tiny fraction of egregiously rogue cops ready to kill the next black person to cause race riots, thinking they’re helping trump.

Louisville is another tough look for Biden. It’s all trump has, and farm country could give a ****. He’s ****ed them in the ass countless ways. A larger % of farm folks are Military also.

Back
Top Bottom