• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Threatens to Close Southern Border if He Doesn’t Get His Wall

Just shows us that the democratic leaders in Washington are more concerned about fighting with president Trump
then doing what is right for the safety and security on out nation. They will have to answer for their refusal
to put the safety and security over every American citizen as their number 1 priority.
You arent putting safety of american citizens 1st when you lie about them and their heritage creating a toxic environment of illegal racial profiling. This is problem number one with trumps immigration agenda. Its built on his lies and it hurts real people including citizens.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We can't kick criminal Americans out of the country and make sure they don't come back, but we sure can...and certainly should...kick illegal aliens out and make sure THEY don't come back.

And yes, illegal aliens are criminals...if only by the fact that they came into our country illegally.

Yes, the heartless bastards of the right have no soul, as they now consider someone who is fleeing persecution and death as "criminal" when their
"crime" is a class B misdemeanor ( first time crossers is a misdemeanor ).

This is why repubs are going to lose power, and they are losing power, now that Trump has exposed the right for who they really are.

Yes, the heartless bastards of the right have no soul, as they now consider someone who is fleeing persecution and death as "criminal" when their
"crime" is a class B misdemeanor ( first time crossers is a misdemeanor ).

This is why repubs are going to lose power, and they are losing power, now that Trump has exposed the right for who they really are.

Regardless your bleeding heart spin, a misdemeanor is still a crime.

Does that mean you don't want a wall, or you just don't care one way or the other?

It means exactly what it says. I don't care about a wall. I also don't care when post offices are renamed, when embassies are moved around Israel, or when John Deere introduces a new tractor.

It means exactly what it says. I don't care about a wall. I also don't care when post offices are renamed, when embassies are moved around Israel, or when John Deere introduces a new tractor.

What do you care about? And please don't make it an anti-Trump tirade.

Just shows us that the democratic leaders in Washington are more concerned about fighting with president Trump
then doing what is right for the safety and security on out nation. They will have to answer for their refusal
to put the safety and security over every American citizen as their number 1 priority.

If Trump cared about the safety of Americans why has he gutted the EPA?

What do you care about? And please don't make it an anti-Trump tirade.

You're joking, right?

I care about a lot. I love this country, which was always great. I care about low crime, the economy, the Stock Market, fair housing and healthcare costs, a strong military, strong alliances with other countries, and so on.

I don't care about a wall. I'm not worried that some uneducated immigrant is going to take my job.

You're joking, right?

I care about a lot. I love this country, which was always great. I care about low crime, the economy, the Stock Market, fair housing and healthcare costs, a strong military, strong alliances with other countries, and so on.

I don't care about a wall. I'm not worried that some uneducated immigrant is going to take my job.

You say you care about low crime and yet many illegals are part of the drug trade and gangs. Illegals also force us to spend money in many different ways, adding to our deficit. They also tax our housing and healthcare systems, rising costs to everyone who is here legally.

You say you care about low crime and yet many illegals are part of the drug trade and gangs. Illegals also force us to spend money in many different ways, adding to our deficit. They also tax our housing and healthcare systems, rising costs to everyone who is here legally.

You don't care about our healthcare system. If you did, you wouldn't support that failed GOP plan.

I see white kids getting caught with drugs. I see white men who were born here killing their families. It isn't just illegals.

The deficit that the Republicans added to with the tax breaks for the wealthy?

You don't care about our healthcare system. If you did, you wouldn't support that failed GOP plan.

I see white kids getting caught with drugs. I see white men who were born here killing their families. It isn't just illegals.

The deficit that the Republicans added to with the tax breaks for the wealthy?

I support a real health care plan that actually works. Neither the Dems or the GOP have put forward such a plan and single payer is not it.

I never said others weren't involved in the drug trade but many illegals are and just because whites are to doesn't mean we should just sit back and let illegals involved in the drug trade come in freely.

Republicans gave tax breaks to everyone, including the wealthy, which allows them to pay workers more and hire more. Since the tax plan was enacted, the economy is up, wages have increased more than they have in a while, employment is high, unemployment has been getting lower, and workers are getting bigger paychecks.In fact, I own my own business and I have increased my employees pay by about one dollar an hour due to my tax break. I am very worried about the debt continuing to rise but Democrats are certainly not the solution to that problem. Neither party has.

I support a real health care plan that actually works. Neither the Dems or the GOP have put forward such a plan and single payer is not it.

I never said others weren't involved in the drug trade but many illegals are and just because whites are to doesn't mean we should just sit back and let illegals involved in the drug trade come in freely.

Republicans gave tax breaks to everyone, including the wealthy, which allows them to pay workers more and hire more. Since the tax plan was enacted, the economy is up, wages have increased more than they have in a while, employment is high, unemployment has been getting lower, and workers are getting bigger paychecks.In fact, I own my own business and I have increased my employees pay by about one dollar an hour due to my tax break. I am very worried about the debt continuing to rise but Democrats are certainly not the solution to that problem.

What does any of this have to do with the wall that I don't care about?

I asked, you responded, I responded back.

You responded to something I didn't ask.

So now get back on subject, which is Trump pissing in his adult diapers because he lied to the easily duped who believed him when he said - repeatedly - that Mexico was paying for the wall, and who are now desperately trying to cover for him and his lie.

So the question today is will he close the border?

Back
Top Bottom