• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump threads

Too many threads about Trump?

• Total voters

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I am seriously curious about something. We recently had a thread complaining that we do too many threads about Trump. Also, the common tactic from many Righties when they don't want to hear any criticism, pull out the TDS card.
I find that ironic since, to me, TDS could mean Trump Devotion Syndrome. How many threads have we had to endure DEFENDING Trump? Lost an election? Must be voter fraud. Was raided for holding onto documents not belonging to him. Must be corrupt FBI and DOJ.
Yet, THEY claim we are talking too much about Trump. SO, if they believe we are talking about Trump too much, why don't THEY stop making threads defending him or moaning about the rest of us talking about him.

So , do we in fact have too many threads about Trump? Simple poll question, likely won't be answered - expect deflections, but hey, that is how poll questions sometimes go on here.

I say more the merrier on having Trump threads!
The anti- Trumpers don't sway me one bit with their hate.
Keep Trump alive, and relevant!

Oscar Wilde Quotes
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

So , do we in fact have too many threads about Trump? Simple poll question, likely won't be answered - expect deflections, but hey, that is how poll questions sometimes go on here.
since this is a mainly POLITICAL site and:

- Trump is a recent ex-president
- currently endorsing candidates
- currently removing endorsement from candidates
- currently rallying against candidates
- is having his company investigated
- is under investigation himself from the FBI
- might run in 2024

and this is rounding down and combining things not to mention the threads come from all parties there's no logical claim to be made about the number of Trump threads.
it would be a real batshit insane tin foil hat dishonest pos nutter claim with no intellectual merit . . . .did somebody really butthurt over it and claim its an issue??????

Trump was the President and seemingly has huge power in the Republican party, why wouldn't there be lots of discussion about him?
If Trump wants to have less discussion about him he's free to sod-off and become a hermit at any moment.

Plenty of world leaders have stepped down from power and just faded completely into the background to retire in peace away from the limelight.
The UK has had a few PM's do just that as they honestly didn't enjoy the preasure of constant media attention.
Gorden Brown and John Major are classic examples here.
John Major ended up just being a cricket fan and not being seen much at all.
Brown said he hated being in the media spotlight and he's hardly heard of now.

It would be a real batshit insane tin foil hat dishonest pos nutter claim with no intellectual merit . . . .did somebody really butthurt over it and claim its an issue??????
tenor.gif

We could talk about poutine, ey?

I say more the merrier on having Trump threads!
The anti- Trumpers don't sway me one bit with their hate.
Keep Trump alive, and relevant!
Criticism = hate? Damn, you are sensitive. Does that mean anyone who criticizes you, about anything, hates you? That is some paranoia there.

Oscar Wilde Quotes
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
And Trump, AND Trumpers would go absolutely nuts if we didn't talk about Trump :ROFLMAO:

100% accurate anybody crying about the number of trump threads is definitely triggered, i agree!!!
👏👏👏
LOL, Taylor walked right into that one. :ROFLMAO:

So this guy trump does he give good head?

YUP!
oh well that makes perfect sense, just like i said . . . . . a real batshit insane tin foil hat dishonest POS nutter claim with no intellectual merit, thats par for the course of those posts LMAO

I support posting more Trump threads.

It gives the loonies something to believe in as their ship sinks.

Criticism = hate? Damn, you are sensitive. Does that mean anyone who criticizes you, about anything, hates you? That is some paranoia there.
Believe me, they HATE Trump.

Believe me, they HATE Trump.

Yes, how dare people dislike a man whose spent his entire life grifting his way to power and destroying countless lives on the way.

Trump doesn't care about anyone but Trump and the sooner you guys figure that out the sooner you'll see him for the fraud he is.

Yes, how dare people dislike a man whose spent his entire life grifting his way to power and destroying countless lives on the way.

Trump doesn't care about anyone but Trump and the sooner you guys figure that out the sooner you'll see him for the fraud he is.
So, silly...with this constant grifting. He along with many many others have been in business. NOW, the real government grifter is Biden. He has lived a nice life on the government dole. He and Fauci should sail off on a sunset cruise and compare notes.

I think the reason for all the Trump threads started by lefties is because it gives them something else to talk about instead of all the crisis this country is facing due to the feckless policies from the current administration. And when a thread is started pointing out such failures the left responds with whataboutisms which is another way of saying "don't point out my hypocrisies".

When someone tries to overthrow the American government with an attempted coup and insurrection and then keeps doing shit like stealing top secret documents, the news seems to cover that. Then people talk about it.

So, silly...with this constant grifting. He along with many many others have been in business. NOW, the real government grifter is Biden. He has lived a nice life on the government dole. He and Fauci should sail off on a sunset cruise and compare notes.

NEW YORK — "Allen Weisselberg, who for decades was one of Donald Trump's most trusted and loyal employees as chief financial officer of the Trump family business, pleaded guilty on Thursday to 15 counts ranging from grand larceny to tax fraud to falsifying business records, becoming the latest person close to the 45th president to plead guilty or be convicted at trial of a felony.."

Link to archived image of this article, https://archive.ph/SZxT2

Donald Trump’s Great Escape: How The Former President Solved His Debt Crisis

www.forbes.com
Dan Alexander
Senior editor at Forbes, covering Donald Trump's business.
Jul 29, 2022,
".. Now, magically, he is flush with cash and free to deal—

Page 1​

The day Donald Trump left the White House, his business was facing $900 million of debt coming due in the next four years. ..

...One bidder, a local investor named Brian Friedman, offered $175 million, ..The Trumps turned him down. The pandemic hit shortly thereafter, and on April 3, 2020, the Trump hotel laid off 237 employees. Things stayed mostly quiet for a year and a half until October 2021, when rumors began swirling that Trump had found a buyer willing to pay around $375 million, a long way from $500 million but still well above independent appraisals.
Who would be willing to overpay for the former president’s property? ... But the full roster of CGI’s investors remains secret. ..
..After all, Trump couldn’t even produce enough income to sustain a $170 million loan. “Oh, my God,” said Friedman, the investor who had previously tried to buy the hotel, when he first heard about reports that the place could fetch roughly $375 million, wondering whether there might have been some sort of side deal involved. “That asset loses money.”
... A small internet-based bank called Axos, which MSD had worked with on other deals, also took an interest in the loan. The transaction closed in May, ..Their father’s payday, meanwhile, added up to an estimated $135 million...."

Axos, the Trump Tower Bank, Is Almost as Shady as …

www.rollingstone.com
Mar 13, 2022 · How Axos — a financial firm tied to GOP politics and high-profile lawsuits — became the Trumps’ lender of last resort..

Auditor fired from Axos Bank, Trump's new lender, wins

"Fauci"? LOL! No concealing what you've been drinking!

iu

Back
Top Bottom