• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump This Wouldn't Have Happened With Me

Which would you rather?

• Go back and elect Donald Trump in 2020?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **** Putin ****Trump.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I'd still vote for Biden.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I'm sorry I voted for Biden.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm glad I voted for Trump.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump This Wouldn't Have Happened With Me:

No, in fact Putin is doing this just because Trump lost.

So are we going to listen to Putin?

So instead, we could have a world ruled by the Russian Oligarchy and Trump?

So how about it, how would Putin get Ukraine with Trump as President?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with this combo of thread title, poll options, and post.

Based on history, no, it wouldn't have happened under Trump.
Obama- Putin takes Crimea.
Trump- Putin doesn't make one move to take Ukraine.
Biden- Putin has taken part of Ukraine without firing a shot.

Your response to my confusion makes no sense.

Stop it.
Stop it, that's what I was telling them yesterday, but I got a bead on him on my platform.

The usual photon blast wasn't working on it, so I looked for my gun, but found instead I had a bazooka.

Etheric Bazooka, they're a heavy metal band.

Stop it, that's what I was telling them yesterday, but I got a bead on him on my platform.

The usual photon blast wasn't working on it, so I looked for my gun, but found instead I had a bazooka.

Etheric Bazooka, they're a heavy metal band.
So you're actively trying to be confusing.

Neville trump

Trump is awesome at delivering on his promises, until he actually has to deliver. Biden at least has US allies back on talking terms when they may be needed. In this case I judge Trumps claims to be massive bag of wind.

Trump is awesome at delivering on his promises, until he actually has to deliver. Biden at least has US allies back on talking terms when they may be needed. In this case I judge Trumps claims to be massive bag of wind.
99% of what Trump says are lies or worthless.

You guys never just give up and move on, do you?

Fairly easily; he would say something nice about Trump a week before the invasion, then proceed with the invasion knowing that Trump will be too busy fawning over the compliment to share even a harsh word.

Why is it that Democrat's foreign policy is so feckless?
We see the result of this in your list.

How does one disprove what Trump said? He is not the President. We can't know. We can't turn back the clock.

Trump could have said, The Bengals would not have lost the Super Bowl if I was the QB. It is his opinion that cannot be proved or disproved. He was not the QB for the game. :LOL:

the more Trump spouts off, the more I am glad he is not in office.

Fairly easily; he would say something nice about Trump a week before the invasion, then proceed with the invasion knowing that Trump will be too busy fawning over the compliment to share even a harsh word.
Putin is only doing this because Trump lost the election.

Otherwise he would be floating on his Oligarchy quite fine and He and Trump would rule down through the ages.

Your Fuhrrer is Biden, you just don't realize it.
Ya, they're holding on to their cash too.

When they would say, "They're using money for sense gratification." I used to think that they knew what they were talking about, but now, I think they knew what they were talking about.

I don’t know. It’s possible, what really sets the stage for this though is the disaster in Kabul. The fact that the US backed government fell so quickly and the US military acted so incompetently and Joe Biden was a giant fool through that whole process has to be at least part of it. It probably led Putin and his advisors to believe that even if the US got involved that they have a fighting chance militarily and that US public opinion would not support mass casualties.

So would this happen under Trump? Well if Kabul falls in the same cluster**** way then it might. If Kabul withdrawal is done better than probably not.

Back
Top Bottom