• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump thinks Tim Kaine did a terrible job as governor — of New Jersey

Trump had the right guy just the wrong thing. Tom Kean did a terrible job of running the 9-11 commission. He let Bush and Dick only speak to him, only in private, not under oath and only for an hour. And in spite of these unfathomable conditions he couldn't hide the fact that Dick lied to him.

"We have concluded, after reviewing all the available evidence, that the vice president arrived in the shelter conference room shortly before 10:00, perhaps at 9:58. "

But we learned this from the Transportation Secretary

MR. ROEMER: So when you arrived at 9:20, how much longer was it before you overheard the conversation between the young man and the vice president saying, "Does the order still stand?"

MR. MINETA: Probably about five or six minutes.

I cant remember, how many Benghazi investigations have there been again? And that's why you have Trump

How many people who defended Obama and his 57 state visit comment are going to pounce on this and vice versa?

I defended President Obama saying 57 instead of 47. I don't have to jump on Trump confusing Kean and Kaine. I jump on him for his actions and statements.

On a side note, remember how you guys were screaming it was proof President Obama was going to install a muslim caliphate or some such nonsense? And that's why you have Trump

Back
Top Bottom