• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump the TV show

Bergslagstroll

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If Trump was a TV show, it then had a dark and whacky start there you really didn’t know there the writers would take the show from there. While two years in you realize that the writers decide to double down and make the mix of wackiness and darkness more and more extreme. While at the same time trying to keep the audience interest up by all the time writing off and introducing new characters.

That it would be a soap opera there the writers all the time through in new drama and twists to keep the audience watching the show.

Just take this year’s Christmas special there government employees have to work without pay because of the partial government shutdown while also have steep drops in the stock market. In the same episode you also for example have the aftermath of Mattis resignation and the announced withdrawal from Syria. The writers also jammed in some comic relief by having the president dissing a seven-year-old for believing in Santa Claus.

The YouTube channel Cracked have reviewed the show, review of episode one:

Last edited:
I would watch the show instead of "Empire".

I havn't watched the show but I guess "Empire" is alot more down to earth than the Trump show. Because almost all shows are that compared to the Trump show.

I havn't watched the show but I guess "Empire" is alot more down to earth than the Trump show. Because almost all shows are that compared to the Trump show.

You'll get viewers who are curious. They will watch it for three weeks,maybe more to see how and where the show's headed. If they like it,the show will add two episodes.If not,American Ninja is back on the air.

Such a Trump show would be discounted as pure fiction.

Unfortunately, this is the reality we're saddled with until 2020 when Trumps show gets canceled.

This administration is already a reality show, much more entertaining than "The Apprentice" and Trump finally gets his producer credits. Unfortunately the REALITY part is actual.

Stay Tuned for episode 5892, the final episode......maybe....maybe not, don't you want to know?

It would remind me too much of the series Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland. I couldn't watch that series anymore as there was constantly a crisis. Same with 24 with Sutherland. In 24 I wanted to bitch slap his daughter she was so freaking stupid!

This administration is already a reality show, much more entertaining than "The Apprentice" and Trump finally gets his producer credits. Unfortunately the REALITY part is actual.

Stay Tuned for episode 5892, the final episode......maybe....maybe not, don't you want to know?

I'm not so sure it's entertaining. He's hurting a lot of people not to mention this country.

Oh I get it. Even a horror movie is entertaining for some people.

Yes so long as it's not real life. Also Trump presidency could probably work as a TV show. Because even if most people would believe it to be unrealistic and ridiculs you could still have a enough big subgroup that likes the show. That you today have shows like Days of our lifes.

That Trump have had the same strategy in real life. Don´t care what the rest of population think about him so long as an enough subgroup of the population likes him. While that is probably just Trump being Trump instead of a thoughout strategy.

Oh I get it. Even a horror movie is entertaining for some people.

Yes so long as it's not real life. Also Trump presidency could probably work as a TV show. Because even if most people would believe it to be unrealistic and ridiculs you could still have a enough big subgroup that likes the show. That you today have shows like Days of our lifes.

That Trump have had the same strategy in real life. Don´t care what the rest of population think about him so long as an enough subgroup of the population likes him. While that is probably just Trump being Trump instead of a thoughout strategy.

Back
Top Bottom