• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump the Russian Asset

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Never thought I'd see the day I'd be on the same side with neocons like Max Boot, Bill Kristol, and David Frum. :lol:

Never thought I'd see the day I'd be on the same side with neocons like Max Boot, Bill Kristol, and David Frum. :lol:

The world is upside down with Trump at the helm. Instead of partisan differences separating people, the dividing line seems to be more attuned to whether you’re intellectually curious and have a modicum of intellect and think for yourself, or are you intellectually lazy, lack general intelligence because you’ve chosen to allow others to think for you. Or more succinctly, anti-Trump or pro-Trump.

How do you make the judgement that Mueller is guilty of sloth?

I assume it means because he has not already frog-marched Trump out in cuffs yet, for his treasonous crimes. That’s how I took it anyway.

I assume it means because he has not already frog-marched Trump out in cuffs yet, for his treasonous crimes. That’s how I took it anyway.

How can Mueller be criticized for not exercising authority he does not have in the first place?

How can Mueller be criticized for not exercising authority he does not have in the first place?

I don’t think he should be for the very reason you point out. It’s not his authority to exercise. I was merely extrapolating from the post what the meaning was behind it.

It’s an oft-repeated, absurd position. That if Trump really were a pawn of Putin then Mueller is just as guilty for leaving a Manchurian Candidate in office....argle bargle argle bargle.

It’s just an idiotic attempt to deflect from the very real and very concerning realities regarding Trump and his affinity for Putin, accompanied by the multitude of just off actions and statements in the same respect.

I don’t think he should be for the very reason you point out. It’s not his authority to exercise. I was merely extrapolating from the post what the meaning was behind it.

It’s an oft-repeated, absurd position. That if Trump really were a pawn of Putin then Mueller is just as guilty for leaving a Manchurian Candidate in office....argle bargle argle bargle.

It’s just an idiotic attempt to deflect from the very real and very concerning realities regarding Trump and his affinity for Putin, accompanied by the multitude of just off actions and statements in the same respect.

Well said.

Excellent column by Max Boot listing 18 reasons why it is fair and right to conclude that Donald Trump is a Russian asset.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?utm_term=.ae5bcef8f71a

Every American needs to read this.

He is not alone. Malcolm Nance, an expert in national security and terrorism, has said loudly that Trump is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vladimir Putin and Russia.

Das Commie Boot hast given his hateful assessment of the God bless American patriotic President, Donald Trump.

Das Commie Boot hast given his hateful assessment of the God bless American patriotic President, Donald Trump.

"das" - is that German?

Excellent column by Max Boot listing 18 reasons why it is fair and right to conclude that Donald Trump is a Russian asset.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?utm_term=.ae5bcef8f71a

He is not alone. Malcolm Nance, an expert in national security and terrorism, has said loudly that Trump is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vladimir Putin and Russia.

Please. Don't encourage Americans to read an article that does nothing but rehash the same unnamed source supported rumors, spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole...and some lies...that have been presented by the Trump hating media, their talking potato heads and the multimedia echo chamber for the last 3+ years. You will only end up turning ALL Americans into the same kind of unthinking robot that you are.

Heck, that article leads off with mention of an article from the NYT about the FBI. Of course, its source is unnamed. We since find out that it comes from a leak of closed door House testimony from Baker. Yeah...the same Baker who was Comey's top FBI lawyer. The same Baker who was intimately involved in the entire campaign...the "insurance policy", as Strzok put it...to torpedo Trump. The same Baker who was demoted from his position and eventually moved out of the FBI. Yet, nobody...not the NYT, not this doofus with an opinion from WaPo...nobody in the multimedia echo chamber thinks to question whether Baker was actually telling the truth to Congress.

haymarket...please do your fellow American a favor. Stop spreading nonsense.

Last edited:
Please. Don't encourage Americans to read an article that does nothing but rehash the same unnamed source supported rumors, spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole...and some lies...that have been presented by the Trump hating media, their talking potato heads and the multimedia echo chamber for the last 3+ years. You will only end up turning ALL Americans into the same kind of unthinking robot that you are.

Specifically, what in the article can you prove is false?

Let's see...allowed Putin/Russia to take control of 20% of our uranium reserves? Oh...wait..no...not him.

Allowed the Russian company involved,, Rosatom, to then illegally export US yellow cake uranium (as in nuclear weapons fuel) out of the country, to unknown "European" destination? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Derided his opponent for calling Russia a threat? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Refused to sell arms to Ukraine after to defend against Russia? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Refused to build E.European Missile Defense Shield? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Got caught secretly promising "more flexibility" to Putin on a hot mike? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Ordered our intel to stand down, and not interfere with 2016 Russian meddling? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Allowed Kremlin-linked Veselnitskaya into our country against the advice of his OWN security advisors ? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Contracted with a foreign agent to contact his Kremlin-linked buddies to makeup some bull**** to influence the election? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Your confusion about who has been "WORKING FOR RUSSIA" is epidemic to the REFUSE-TO-FACE-THE-FACTS Lying Left...here and elsewhere.

Are you one of those who leave their thinking to others? (see post 4)

"das" - is that German?

I think he's trying to make a jocular reference to the name of the author of the article in the OP. "Das Boot" is a gripping German movie about a u-boat and it's crew. Lacking any substantive argument, it inserts a touch of antisemitic xenophobia to misrepresenting the conservative Jew Boot as a "commie"

I have zero doubt that Trump is comprised. Putin bought him.

Patriots don’t kiss Russian ass

Let's see...allowed Putin/Russia to take control of 20% of our uranium reserves? Oh...wait..no...not him.

Allowed the Russian company involved,, Rosatom, to then illegally export US yellow cake uranium (as in nuclear weapons fuel) out of the country, to unknown "European" destination? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Derided his opponent for calling Russia a threat? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Refused to sell arms to Ukraine after to defend against Russia? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Refused to build E.European Missile Defense Shield? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Got caught secretly promising "more flexibility" to Putin on a hot mike? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Ordered our intel to stand down, and not interfere with 2016 Russian meddling? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Allowed Kremlin-linked Veselnitskaya into our country against the advice of his OWN security advisors ? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Contracted with a foreign agent to contact his Kremlin-linked buddies to makeup some bull**** to influence the election? Oh...wait...no..not...not him.

Your confusion about who has been "WORKING FOR RUSSIA" is epidemic to the REFUSE-TO-FACE-THE-FACTS Lying Left...here and elsewhere.

Not one thing in your post refutes the claims about Trump being a Russian asset.

I think he's trying to make a jocular reference to the name of the author of the article in the OP. "Das Boot" is a gripping German movie about a u-boat and it's crew. Lacking any substantive argument, it inserts a touch of antisemitic xenophobia to misrepresenting the conservative Jew Boot as a "commie"

Yes - I have seen that fine film. I was merely asking if his intent was to use German. And I think you are correct about what he was trying to do with the deliberate reference.

"Das" can be understood to stand for "dumb ass secularist."
Dumb and stupid comes to mind, especially after reading that post.

"Das" can be understood to stand for "dumb ass secularist."

The far right wing of the Trumpkin support team has mighty strange ways in which they attack those who bring them unpleasant information about their Dear Leader.

Not sure if this is serious or not. :think:

Back
Top Bottom