• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump The Magnificent

WE DEMAND THAT YOU TAX LESS, BORROW LESS, AND SPEND MORE!!! Also, we want you to kick all the bad guy's asses, but not be the policemen of the world, and have an awesome intelligence community that knows everything, but without spying on anyone.

Oh. And if you don't do this THEN WE ARE GOING TO BE VERY ANGRY ABOUT HOW YOU REFUSE TO DO THESE EASY THINGS BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL PART OF 'THE SYSTEM'

I liked that.

WE DEMAND THAT YOU TAX LESS, BORROW LESS, AND SPEND MORE!!! Also, we want you to kick all the bad guy's asses, but not be the policemen of the world, and have an awesome intelligence community that knows everything, but without spying on anyone.

Oh. And if you don't do this THEN WE ARE GOING TO BE VERY ANGRY ABOUT HOW YOU REFUSE TO DO THESE EASY THINGS BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL PART OF 'THE SYSTEM'
So I guess that the answer to incoherent public demands is... an incoherent candidate? A little something for everyone?

:mrgreen:

In the matter of the United States Senate considering the nomination of Harrold Carswell to the SCOTUS...Roman Hruska, Republican Senator from Nebraska:

"Even if he were mediocre, there are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they, and a little chance? We can't have all Brandeises, Frankfurters and Cardozos."

I'm sick to death of Trump but I give him credit for this. As a fraud he's magnificent. I can't think of anyone in my lifetime to match him. What political candidate has ever had a spiel that when he's in office "you're going to be so happy!"? Then everyone cheers for the happiness that's coming.

He uttered as clear a fraud line as there can be in his "acceptance" speech the other night when he bemoaned the sad state of the U.S. military by pointing out that the navy has fewer ships today than it had in WWI. These were chosen words, in a written text. They were true, I suppose. Other true words he could have said are that not a single military person thinks this comparison means what Trump suggests it means, not even taking into account the number of navy ships in WWI that were sail boats. Other true words he could have said but didn't are that the U.S. navy is far and away the strongest navy in the world, that its number of aircraft carriers at eleven is first and the countries in second have one. But I think the most telling true words he could have said and didn't, words right beneath the surface, are that his knowing fraudulent comparison isn't intended to deceive, whether it does or not; rather it's part of the spiel, part of the act Tump puts for an audience that agrees to be gullible because they don't really care that he is leading them down the garden path. They want to go, whatever it turns out to be they are going to, as long as it is Trump the Magnificent leading the way.

Not anywhere near as big a Fraud as Hillary Clinton!
That woman has done nothing in her entire career except lie and act crooked! Get Real...Vote Trump!

Whatever his secret to success...he has succeeded way past what I thought the American Republican voters would allow.

Either I have under-estimated his skill as a motivator...

...or I have VASTLY over-estimated the intelligence of the Republican voters.

Jury is still out on that.

November should help me decide.

If he, and the under-card, lose in a landslide like I think they will...the latter is where I went wrong...not the former.

I highlighted the correct answer for you. Millions upon millions of people, including me, thinks this guy might actually turn this sick country around and right the ship!

-Stop illegals coming across the border...Period!
-Stop immigrants from Syria....for now!
-Fix American's job problem
-Stop the welfare for dopes, druggies, lazy ****ers and illegals! Read.....Hillary supporters!

That's the only way to make America Great Again!

Anyone not on board with that ............is a liberal doucebag and Anti-American!

Last edited:
Not anywhere near as big a Fraud as Hillary Clinton!
That woman has done nothing in her entire career except lie and act crooked! Get Real...Vote Trump!

I highlighted the correct answer for you. Millions upon millions of people, including me, thinks this guy might actually turn this sick country around and right the ship!

-Stop illegals coming across the border...Period!
-Stop immigrants from Syria....for now!
-Fix American's job problem
-Stop the welfare for dopes, druggies, lazy ****ers and illegals! Read.....Hillary supporters!

That's the only way to make America Great Again!

Anyone not on board with that ............is a liberal doucebag and Anti-American!

Yer right, Mick. I'm gonna vote for HILLARY CLINTON and end up on the winning side.

Thanks for the advise.

Yer right, Mick. I'm gonna vote for HILLARY CLINTON and end up on the winning side.

Thanks for the advise.

A No Vote because you don't like Trump ...........is a vote for Hillary.
A vote for anyone else....is a vote for Hillary.

So my friend, if you don't vote directly for Hillary.......................you will vote for her by default!!!

That is a very sad way to exercise your right to vote. And I have sent emails to All the Bush's, Cheney and Paul Ryan, telling them the same thing. I told them that I am disgusted with the lot of them....a bunch of sore losers!!!

Whatever his secret to success...he has succeeded way past what I thought the American Republican voters would allow.

Either I have under-estimated his skill as a motivator...

Jury is still out on that.

November should help me decide.

If he, and the under-card, lose in a landslide like I think they will...the latter is where I went wrong...not the former.

I think you are wrong! A monkey will be just a popular as Trump had he/she/it could talk and say the exact same things that trump does or say.

Bin Ladin(even the dead and Rotten corpse) would be just as popular. It is not trump. It is the people who follow him. He says what he says, media legitimized him, and people who tend to follow him, used to hide in shadows and fringes of society. And Republicans lost their way and decide to get more and more ridiculous, and outrages and with the help of Fox and other media outlets gave credence to these groups. He is not any worse or better than Wallace or David Duke. He was just given a very wide berth and platform to be ridiculous. Trump is just a vessel that amplifies that particular behavior.

Diving Mullah

I'm sick to death of Trump but I give him credit for this. As a fraud he's magnificent. I can't think of anyone in my lifetime to match him. What political candidate has ever had a spiel that when he's in office "you're going to be so happy!"? Then everyone cheers for the happiness that's coming.

He uttered as clear a fraud line as there can be in his "acceptance" speech the other night when he bemoaned the sad state of the U.S. military by pointing out that the navy has fewer ships today than it had in WWI. These were chosen words, in a written text. They were true, I suppose. Other true words he could have said are that not a single military person thinks this comparison means what Trump suggests it means, not even taking into account the number of navy ships in WWI that were sail boats. Other true words he could have said but didn't are that the U.S. navy is far and away the strongest navy in the world, that its number of aircraft carriers at eleven is first and the countries in second have one. But I think the most telling true words he could have said and didn't, words right beneath the surface, are that his knowing fraudulent comparison isn't intended to deceive, whether it does or not; rather it's part of the spiel, part of the act Tump puts for an audience that agrees to be gullible because they don't really care that he is leading them down the garden path. They want to go, whatever it turns out to be they are going to, as long as it is Trump the Magnificent leading the way.

The most insightful thing I have heard lately about Trump is that if he had run as a Democrat instead of as a Republican he probably would have won the Democratic nomination. It's that kind of year.

Trump did better in open primary states and worse in closed primary states so...

A No Vote because you don't like Trump ...........is a vote for Hillary.
A vote for anyone else....is a vote for Hillary.

So my friend, if you don't vote directly for Hillary.......................you will vote for her by default!!!

That is a very sad way to exercise your right to vote. And I have sent emails to All the Bush's, Cheney and Paul Ryan, telling them the same thing. I told them that I am disgusted with the lot of them....a bunch of sore losers!!!

I intend to vote directly for Hillary Clinton...and do it with a big smile on my face.

Absolutely.

She is considered by many to be the most qualified candidate in decades...and I think she will make a fine president.

You ought to consider voting for her yourself.

Absolutely.

She is considered by many to be the most qualified candidate in decades...and I think she will make a fine president.

You ought to consider voting for her yourself.

Thanks Frank, but I will take a pass on that one. You seem like a very bright person who to seems to know how to sort through things, but I am confounded by your support for her. But then again, I am somewhat of a conservative with my own biases.

Thanks Frank, but I will take a pass on that one. You seem like a very bright person who to seems to know how to sort through things, but I am confounded by your support for her. But then again, I am somewhat of a conservative with my own biases.

I figured you'd pass on that, R.

But...in a way, that is what makes America great. We have profound differences...and manage to deal with it.

Right now, I, personally, think Hillary Clinton is by far the better choice. I see the Republican Party in disarray...trying to figure out how to handle "the impossible" that has happened. I do not envy what is going on over there...NOR do I enjoy seeing it. We need a strong, helpful loyal opposition.

I certainly could NEVER vote for Donald Trump...and I do NOT dislike the guy. He just is not the kind of person I want in that seat of power.

I also want the movement of the SCOTUS in the rightward direction to stop. We need a non-Republican president to do that.

Big election coming up. NOTHING is a sure thing. I wish Hillary the best of luck.

I figured you'd pass on that, R.

But...in a way, that is what makes America great. We have profound differences...and manage to deal with it.

Right now, I, personally, think Hillary Clinton is by far the better choice. I see the Republican Party in disarray...trying to figure out how to handle "the impossible" that has happened. I do not envy what is going on over there...NOR do I enjoy seeing it. We need a strong, helpful loyal opposition.

I certainly could NEVER vote for Donald Trump...and I do NOT dislike the guy. He just is not the kind of person I want in that seat of power.

I also want the movement of the SCOTUS in the rightward direction to stop. We need a non-Republican president to do that.

Big election coming up. NOTHING is a sure thing. I wish Hillary the best of luck.

I don't plan to vote. I believe it's 50/50 that Hillary won't run.

Everyone misunderestimates Trump. He's struck a nerve and it will be interesting to see how far he can ride that train.

so the tens of millions of AMERICANS that have voted for TRUMP ARE IDIOTS,or they must be undereducated ,low information rednecks.
nothing like a racist liberal,or a brain dead conservative running their heads,you might want to get that ticket to FRANCE,here comes president TRUMP.

run don run

I don't plan to vote. I believe it's 50/50 that Hillary won't run.

I plan to vote, Jack.

Always a possibility this election will not be with Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump...and not beyond the realm of possibilities that neither will be on the ballot in November.

I can say this:

If Donald Trump is elected our next president...I will be wishing him the best of luck in leading the country. If elected, I hope he has a successful presidency...and that he leaves our nation in better shape than he found it.

Back
Top Bottom