• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump the Coward

watsup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Too cowardly to take responsibility for his actions in inciting a seditious riot.
Instead he dryly reads a speech that someone else wrote for him in which he supposedly claims that he is and was against those who committed “violent acts”, even tough he was excitedly watching them do so on TV and doing and saying NOTHING to stop it in real time.

A non-coward would go on TV and talk directly to the American people in his own words instead of reading what someone else wrote for him off of a TelePrompTer.
Here is what he would say: “My fellow Americans, I was very wrong when I said that there was election fraud over a period of two months. I was very wrong to encourage others to believe that there was fraud. And I am extremely sorry for the words that I used on Jan 6 to stir up the crowd to try to get them to stop the certification of the election for Joe Biden. The result was a seditious attack on the Capitol by thugs who were urged on by me. I am truly sorry and I hope you have it on your hearts to forgive me for my terrible mistakes of the past two months. I will forever regret my actions and do all that I can to make up for my actions, and I ask you to forgive me for my extremely poor judgement.”

Will Trump give such a presentation to the American people? Of course not. It would take a man to do that, not a sniveling coward.

he will be too old soon to do anything

his kids will pay the price

the boomer generation knows no bounds to its narcissism

Back
Top Bottom