• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Thankful for Himself This Thanksgiving

Narcissism, much?

I like to think that the Onion had an article written for this & ready to go weeks in advance, but had to delete it when they learned it was actually ****ing real.

Cue the TRumpling felators to tell us why he's so right on this in 5, 4, 3....

Yah I watched that it was surreal...

Cue the TRumpling felators to tell us why he's so right on this in 5, 4, 3....

2 1 Key-- Ignition---blast off...

I have no qualms about saying thanks to great ol Don J. Proud to express it.

You and the hand-wringing brow beaters here are certainly not going to peer pressure me out of expressing my heartfelt thanks for the last 2 years of good governance and a much greater economy.

He did it almost entirely alone, by dint of his indefatigable hard work.

Thanks Mr. President.

Yah I watched that it was surreal...

I recently heard a clip of him going off and yelling at a reporter on Fox about Mueller, the investigation, and on and on... He should really crazy and unhinged.

You and the hand-wringing brow beaters here are certainly not going to peer pressure me out of expressing my heartfelt thanks for the last 2 years of good governance and a much greater economy.

Thanks Mr. President.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

It's hilarious to watch liberals having hissy-fits about any of Trump's comments/statements/speeches ... every day, any day, 24/7 ... for the last 3 1/2 years.

:lamo

Reality:

MAGAPILL ✖️

@MAGAPILL
Follow Follow @MAGAPILL
More
This may be one of the most important hand shakes of our lifetime and the corrupt media doesn't want to give @RealDonaldTrump an inch but we all know he made this possible. #Thankful

North Korean and South Korean soldiers shake hands at the DMZ
0:27
10:41 AM - 22 Nov 2018

The way Trump talks and makes claims, it sounds like he is constantly making stuff up on the spot.

From the OP's link

The president added that the country was now “so much stronger that people can’t even believe it” and that when he discusses the state of the nation with foreign leaders, “they say, ‘we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.’ Made a lot of progress.”

:lol:

Ok. What other world leaders talk exactly like Trump, and say he is strong... so strong... stronger than Obama... stronger than they have ever seen... Who is saying stuff like that to Trump???? (other than Kim Jong Un)

Terrific-Unfortunate-Arawana-small.gif

I guess no one had the nerve to tell him that only stupid, weak people proclaim themselves the smartest and strongest person in the room. What a sad and pathetic man.

Who wants to bet that in another two years he'll be referring to himself in the third person?
Unless you can back what you say up.

And he has yet to be beaten on the field, certainly by nobody on your side of the aisle. Nobody anyplace. Only person in contention worldwide might be Xi... but he will cave as well.

Its one of the reasons you folks hate him so much, he keeps beating you and you feel you are superior... humiliating isnt it?

Fun to watch.

I guess no one had the nerve to tell him that only stupid, weak people proclaim themselves the smartest and strongest person in the room. What a sad and pathetic man.

Who wants to bet that in another two years he'll be referring to himself in the third person?

He uses to do that all the time.

He was even celebrating his mob ties and would refer to himself as "the Don"...

Trump has continually attacked the independence of the judiciary, he consistently attacks the independence of ANY institution that suggests he can't do whatever he wants when he wants to do it. His recent tweets about the 9th Circuit and the response from Justice Roberts is a sign that Trump is getting ready to do battle with Mueller through the justice system and he's preparing his base to discount and disbelieve any judge or jury that finds him guilty of anything. It will work of course with his base and whether or not his Republican Congress has any spine when it comes to that is still questionable. But between Chief Justice John Roberts and Donald Trump, only one of them has a lifetime appointment, and it's not Donald Trump.
What if he just slenderman style says, I have a pen and a phone, would that make the boo-boos all better for ya?

The way Trump talks and makes claims, it sounds like he is constantly making stuff up on the spot.

From the OP's link

:lol:

Ok. What other world leaders talk exactly like Trump, and say he is strong... so strong... stronger than Obama... stronger than they have ever seen... Who is saying stuff like that to Trump???? (other than Kim Jong Un)

He doesn't just sound like it be obviously is.

He claimed this morning that he shut down the border two days ago, when pressed for a copy of the order he said that the reporter didn't need it and change the subject.

Thanks Mr. President.

LOL! The single most corrupt administration in US history is 'good governance'. "Hard work" is golfing and spending the day watching Fox.

Didn't think the parody could get any more ironic.

Wow. I think that might just be the most Trumpian thing Trump has ever said.

Back
Top Bottom