• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Thankful for Himself This Thanksgiving

Yes, this is the same guy who:

1. Attacked our allies and praised Putin, an enemy to democracy

2. Took children away from parents, some who have yet to reunite, for nothing more than a class b misdeanor

3. Foisting soaring deficits on America

4. Insulted the entire military with his political stunt putting over 5000 soldiers and military personnel, used them in a mindbogglingly stupid political stunt to win elections for congressmen and senators.

5. Who has reduced America whose president went from leader of the free world to the leader of his fan base.

I could go on but it won't get any trumpsters to de-trumpify.

OK...when will he ask for his name to be included in The Lord's Prayer.

I gave thanks to the Lord for my illness, for my wife, and for the lessons I have yet to learn from it.
I thank the Lord daily for a full belly, warm feet and dry socks.

Trump needs to learn PRIDE is one of the deadly sins, and HUMILITY is a virtue.

My obligatory "whataboutism" pic.
He never once told them to knock this kind of crap off.
In fact, he welcomed it.
This false prophet was easy to detect.
Any devout Moslem or Christian would have called this crap heresy and told them to knock it off immediately.
Instead, he reveled in it.

obama as a god4.jpg

Last edited:
harry-potter-voldermort-Lindeloff_np8zp4

not sure

Crap, Winston....I almost pissed my pants...(if I was wearing any)
Don't do that .....:eek:

It's hilarious to watch liberals having hissy-fits about any of Trump's comments/statements/speeches ... every day, any day, 24/7 ... for the last 3 1/2 years.

:lamo

Reality:

MAGAPILL ✖️

@MAGAPILL
Follow Follow @MAGAPILL
More
This may be one of the most important hand shakes of our lifetime and the corrupt media doesn't want to give @RealDonaldTrump an inch but we all know he made this possible. #Thankful

North Korean and South Korean soldiers shake hands at the DMZ
0:27
10:41 AM - 22 Nov 2018

Is narcissisism a leadership quality you admire. Trump should get off his rump and go serve T Giving meal to the troops he sent to the border. Eh, maybe for Xmas he will choke on a subpeana.

It's hilarious to watch liberals having hissy-fits about any of Trump's comments/statements/speeches ... every day, any day, 24/7 ... for the last 3 1/2 years....

Agreed, just like it was fun to watch the RWNJs having hissy-fits for 8 years every time Obama made comments/statements/speeches. ****ing hilarious!

What both the LWLs and RWNJs have to worry about isn’t each other, but the 400 lb gorilla in the room: the Independents. Trump’s daily dose of BS to the American public has worn thin with them just like it’s done with the military. Trump has proved himself to be a clown who puts on a chidish show daily. It was fun at first, but now people are getting worried.

he's a megalomaniacal narcissist.

Who wants to bet that in another two years he'll be referring to himself in the third person?

He already does. “I said to myself, this business about Trump and Russia...”.

One of many.

Thank you, Mr. President!!

What is somewhat surprising is that no matter how far out there Trump pushes the envelop on sanity, no matter how much more outrageous he becomes, no matter how often his idiot EC's that clearly are not even cleared by the WH Counsel office get shot down in Court his idiot enabling base and what is left of the enabling GOP simply ignore it, don't even acknowledge it, don't even care that he rips into the foundation of the country every single day. Even insulting the Military, unheard of for a President is simply tolerated by Trump's loyal base.

If anything, they "invent" whacked out interpretations of the US government that we have and project them into the government they want as a means to rationalize his behavior. Then they deny that they are actually supporting the existence of a king not a President. Either they are too stupid to figure out that the government they are describing would have the equivalent of a king instead of a President or they are so unscrupulous that they just don't care. I actually no longer care which they are, stupid or unscrupulous. As long as they are shrinking in number, that is all I can hope for at present.

I read this to my husband, and he shook his head, and said, "he is mentally ill."

We watch foreign news channels, and they are constantly saying the Trump looks unstable and appears mentally ill. In America, Trump's fitness for office and appearance of mental health is a debate.

Your husband utters the truth ... Trump is indeed mentally ill. He must be removed from office ASAP before he does any more damage to our nation and its people.

It's hilarious to watch liberals having hissy-fits about any of Trump's comments/statements/speeches ... every day, any day, 24/7 ... for the last 3 1/2 years.

:lamo

Reality:

MAGAPILL ✖️

@MAGAPILL
Follow Follow @MAGAPILL
More
This may be one of the most important hand shakes of our lifetime and the corrupt media doesn't want to give @RealDonaldTrump an inch but we all know he made this possible. #Thankful

North Korean and South Korean soldiers shake hands at the DMZ
0:27
10:41 AM - 22 Nov 2018

Thanks, China.

Back
Top Bottom