• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Thank You Tour: Welcome?

Trump Thank You Tour: Welcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Simple enough...by what ever terms/standards you want to apply, how ever you want to look at the tour, do you support it yes or no and why?

Thank You Very Much

Everyone who responds is above average.

It is so cool to see Trump having so much fun, this must be about the most fun thing he has ever done. I think he should keep doing them, maybe one a month, make it the modern version of FDR's fireside chats.

In what sane universe does the PEOTUS spend more time taking victory laps than sitting down with intelligence experts and listening to intel briefings?

Terrorist groups must be licking their chops right now. All they gotta do is wait a few more weeks.

In what sane universe does the PEOTUS spend more time taking victory laps than sitting down with intelligence experts and listening to intel briefings?

Terrorist groups must be licking their chops right now. All they gotta do is wait a few more weeks.

Nobody works harder than Trump.

You look mighty silly trying to hunt that particular dog if you dont mind me saying.

Liberals are outraged that Trump is showing a genuine appreciation for the voters.

Nobody works harder than Trump.

You look mighty silly trying to hunt that particular dog if you dont mind me saying.

:2funny:
Trump, a hard-worker? hahahahahahaha man, now that's a good one! :lamo

Liberals are outraged that Trump is showing a genuine appreciation for the voters.

I love how any criticism of Trump is "outrage". It's like you guys completely forgot what you did to Obama. You eviscerated him, and the irony here is that Obama was the same savior to his supporters as Trump is to you guys. The only difference is the Obama effect kinda wore off after his first year in office. We'll see how this plays out one year from now. Will you still be singing Trump's praises when that wall doesn't get built and he throws this country into more debt than ever before?? We'll see.

Simple enough...by what ever terms/standards you want to apply, how ever you want to look at the tour, do you support it yes or no and why?

Thank You Very Much

I didn't vote for him so technically this Thank You means nothing to me, but he's still going to do it no matter what I say. So w/e.

:2funny:
Trump, a hard-worker? hahahahahahaha man, now that's a good one! :lamo

WOW, you dont know how embarrishing that post is...Trumps work ethic is both legionary and undisputed so far as I know.

Last edited:
I love how any criticism of Trump is "outrage". It's like you guys completely forgot what you did to Obama. You eviscerated him, and the irony here is that Obama was the same savior to his supporters as Trump is to you guys. The only difference is the Obama effect kinda wore off after his first year in office. We'll see how this plays out one year from now. Will you still be singing Trump's praises when that wall doesn't get built and he throws this country into more debt than ever before?? We'll see.

My only requirement to vote for Trump was that he not be Hillary. The left's absolute bonkers criticism is for my own bemusement.

WOW, you dont know how embarrishing that post is...Trumps work ethic is both legionary and undisputed so far as I know.

Trump is Trump. He's a unique man. Born with a silver spoon but a work ethic of a man with blue collar man.

Trump loves fried chicken, but eats it with a knife and fork.

He's gonna do things his way and that's a okay with me.

Thank You Very Much

I don't care. Nor do I have a problem with it.

He's not in office yet, so he gets to bask in his victory for now.

Trump is Trump. He's a unique man. Born with a silver spoon but a work ethic of a man with blue collar man.

Trump loves fried chicken, but eats it with a knife and fork.

He's gonna do things his way and that's a okay with me.

My dad who met Trump 1984 I think said about that. There used to be quite a lot of guys like Trump but they are all pretty much dead now I think.

Either that or in hiding.

My dad who met Trump 1984 I think said about that. There used to be quite a lot of guys like Trump but they are all pretty much dead now I think.

Either that or in hiding.

He's a throw back. He likes his fried chicken and meat, he likes women with big breasts, he likes to have a warm meal when he gets home....

We need a pro business guys guy, and that's Trump.

It's the gloating "look over here" tour is what it is.

He's a throw back. He likes his fried chicken and meat, he likes women with big breasts, he likes to have a warm meal when he gets home....

We need a pro business guys guy, and that's Trump.

He says what is on his mind and if you(F) dont like it tough....

My only requirement to vote for Trump was that he not be Hillary. The left's absolute bonkers criticism is for my own bemusement.

I'm not talking about the vote, I'm talking about the freaking swooning over this guy. He sold the crappiest and most obvious message to supposedly the most principled voters, (so they claimed), in the country and he's still conning everyone. This tour is the highlight of the distraction method that he utilities.

I'm not talking about the vote, I'm talking about the freaking swooning over this guy. He sold the crappiest and most obvious message to supposedly the most principled voters, (so they claimed), in the country and he's still conning everyone. This tour is the highlight of the distraction method that he utilities.

The degree to which America just repudiated our elite is beginning to set in I think.

Ya, this is what we picked over Rubio and JEB! and Clinton Corp.....

We would rather have this.

GIVE IT A TRY

I would support it a lot more if it wasn't so ****ing cold outside. I ordered 1,000 tshirts specifically for the victory tour and they arrived a couple days ago. Next rally in wisconsin on tuesday it's supposed to be zero degrees outside, and i'd have to drive through a snow storm to get there ... not gonna happen. Kind of worried if the weather doesn't clear the week after next.

The degree to which America just repudiated our elite is beginning to set in I think.

Ya, this is what we picked over Rubio and JEB! and Clinton Corp.....

We would rather have this.

GIVE IT A TRY

What you miss is that the liberals (and everyone else) are giving it a try just like the right gave it a try with Obama.

I have to admit though, it will be entertaining watching Trump fanboys watch their hero fail miserably.

What you miss is that the liberals (and everyone else) are giving it a try just like the right gave it a try with Obama.

I have to admit though, it will be entertaining watching Trump fanboys watch their hero fail miserably.

False equivalence....Obama was very much a political insider selling the elites agenda, Trump is as outside as they come leading a rebellion.

trump is bypassing the liberal news media and communicating direcctly with his supporters

He is going to be difficult for the political and media establishment to bring down

And yet Hillary was still worst to people in more states. No matter how bad you think Trump is Hillary is always going to be worse and that's why she lost. Go ahead and call Trump whatever you want: the retort is always going to be people in more states felt she was worse.

Back
Top Bottom